News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jaeman Prophecy -Rehoming Events- All-Night Franken pg5!

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 19, 2010, 06:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaCrest

Me neither XD

Good luck with that *sends stripey vibes*

Sunchaser

SeaCrest

Stupid little bugger...found the grey one! *dances*

And totally weirded out my friend :P

*squishes YLO*

Don't kill yourself ;)

I second that, sunchaser!

YourLoveOnly

*feels loved* Aaaaand finished! Here they are as a lovepair ^^
Seperate certs can be found in your owner folder :)

I think I like this lovepair cert better, but it's really big so I will be using both.
This was the only way I could fit a Winged and/or Blessed on a cert together.
If it was a few pixels bigger it would have stretched the page >.>

Aaaand SeaCrest completed The Big Orb Hunt! Hard work pays off :D
Please post the Jaemo of your choice along with a desired name.

Goddesss

Naming

Name: Sunset

Name: Nlyn
Owner: Crowflux (gifting to her if that is ok)

Name: Blue Bell

Name: Breaking Out

YourLoveOnly

All certed! ^^

And if you could poke over Crowflux to name her Marble Stone boy that'd be great, I don't think she's checking this thread. Once he is named all foals will have a home so they will grow right after the current games end ^^ This should give people a bit of time to save the foal images.

Animal Crossing game will be changed to any of my top 3 characters to make it a bit easier. First person to guess one of them wins. Time limit has changed to 1 guess per hour.

jojo

Rover?

Congrats Seacrest! You certainly worked hard for it XD

YourLoveOnly

You're still looking, right? xD

Nope, not Rover either.

Keilin Alyr

Congrats, SeaCrest! I knew all that cheering would help. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

SeaCrest

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 23, 2010, 04:51:34 AMAaaand SeaCrest completed The Big Orb Hunt! Hard work pays off :D
Please post the Jaemo of your choice along with a desired name.

*bounces up and down*

It most certainly does!

Hm...

Name him Skyblaze? Thanks :)

jojo

Yeah, I'm still looking, a bit on and off while I'm at work. Maybe when I get home I can roll up my sleeves and really dive into the old posts again XD

YourLoveOnly

SeaCrest

Yay!

Quote from: jojo080889 on June 23, 2010, 11:59:08 AM
Yeah, I'm still looking, a bit on and off while I'm at work. Maybe when I get home I can roll up my sleeves and really dive into the old posts again XD

The grey one's the hardest - take breaks in between pages or everything will go blurry XD

SeaCrest

*peeks in*

I has a question: can we start our own RPs or do we have to wait for you? ^_^

YourLoveOnly

You can most certainly start your own RPs! And you would make YLO very happy too!
I may very well participate if it's not a closed RP and there's also a chance I'll randomly reward active RPers with pets and other fun things.

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

I do think it is meant to go in either Beginner or Experienced, I was told the Exploration section is for people who own the adoptable to start RPs. You could get an admin to move it for you? <3

SeaCrest

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 23, 2010, 01:44:42 PM
I do think it is meant to go in either Beginner or Experienced, I was told the Exploration section is for people who own the adoptable to start RPs. You could get an admin to move it for you? <3

Bah. If there's an admin online, I'll go ask. If not, I'll just lock it and post it again XD

YourLoveOnly

At least send a PM to an admin to get the other one removed? Wouldn't want to clutter up the forum with useless stuff ^^

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

By the way, you're not gonna try for the other girl?
If it's just Echo guessing for the Animal Crossing game I may as well just give it to her XD

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

Nope, it's not Chevre.

One guess per hour is good, right? ^^

*watches football* World Championship. I don't even really like football, I just wanna know if Germany is going to lose XD I am responding to the RP, but slowly. :P

SeaCrest

Daww...

Haha my math teacher's obsessed with the world cup. But Spain lost to Switzerland, she was depressed, they scored against France, she ran up and down the room yelling 'WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!' XD

Yeah, one hour should be fine. Is that one hour between guesses, or if it's like 12:58 and i guess, I can guess again as soon as the clock hits 1? Just clearing that up :P

YourLoveOnly

Sunchaser

Mohane?

*snuggles love pair* cant wait to breed them :-p

SeaCrest

Okay, thanks.

So how do we finish the RP? O_o No idea...maybe you should intervene and say STOP, since I'm not a regular RPer...

YourLoveOnly

If you are at a certain location the easiest thing is, in my opinion, to pretend to move to a new location after a few pages. So basically someone could suggest going elsewhere or visiting someone and then off they go, end of that particulair RP. Sometimes it has an actual storyline that ends, but if that's not the case I find this the easiest way <3

Not Mohane either. I don't even see one named Mohane on that list O.o
And I am so so glad you like your lovepair <3

Goddesss

I think she already named him unless you are talking about a different one.

Quote from: Crowflux on June 22, 2010, 02:30:48 AM
Marble Stones prize:
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/jaemanprophecy/Secundi/119.png

Name: Gust Prancer

Please and thank you!

YourLoveOnly

That was not her prize and I commented on that :) That girl is one of the prizes from The Big Orb Hunt and Crowflux already got the sandy colored Blessed foal as her prize for that one. I posted the link to her prize on this page and it is also listed on the first page ^^

Goddesss

oh sorry.  I will poke her when she gets on YIM.

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

SeaCrest

Baww...

*sadface*

I'm booreeed! *headdesk* Oops, that might not be a good idea...might make dinosaur go byebye...dinosaur=10yr old computer O_o

YourLoveOnly

Our computers never survive that long.. I think I use them too much XD

SeaCrest

LOL. We didn't use the compy for a long, long time though. And the monitor is old, the computer itself is semi-old, and the original computer is ancient XD

However we have an even older one downstairs in only black and white on screen, a laptop, a netbook, and during the schoolyear, another laptop for schoolwork only XD Our schools give us laptops for our work that we can take home...but there's big consequences if we don't take care of them...

Yeah, I use my computer a lot XD Then again I'm only 13 soon to be 14, and I didn't really go on the computer until I was like 9 or 10, so I don't get to find out if I shorten our computer's lives XD

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

No, it's not Aurora.

Pick-up:

I also finally redid the Ponee cert. They were uploaded yesterday, so I hope photobucket shows the updated image now >.> If it still shows the Ponee's name in a big font at the top it means you're looking at the old cert and photobucket fails once again.

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

I absolutely hated the old cert, I just didn't have time to create anything more fancy when the Valentine Events started. I'm really happy with the new one, so expect more Ponee to be given out soon ^^

I've also talked to xenon and she is going to shade to baby Ponee stage so the Ponee can breed soon <3 She's also shading the super seekrit Celestial Mirge which will be revealed soon :D It's gonna be ID #100 (I skipped that number on purpose).

If anyone has suggestions for an event to win the first Celestal Mirge that would be amazing.
It has to be something that lasts a while so everyone has a chance and I would prefer if it wasn't luck-based. I would love to do a RP event, but I'm not sure if there's interest soo.. input appreciated.

Please fill out the following survey:
- Would you be interested in a RP event?
- What other event would you suggest (see guidelines posted above)
- What colors do you like?
- What colors do you dislike?

Filling out the survey fill most likely get you a reward of some kind ;)

YourLoveOnly

RP means roleplay Victoria. We have a roleplay section at the very bottom of this forum.

Rosewood

- Would you be interested in a RP event? Yes
- What other event would you suggest (see guidelines posted above) I am not sure, my mind is blank at the moment XD I would love if we could do the RP.
- What colors do you like? I like all natrul colors, but my favs are blacks, whites, and grays
- What colors do you dislike? Mostly just pinks and purples

I'll be back to cheack in a bit. have to go water moms garden.

YourLoveOnly

Thank you for filling out the survey ^^ Filling out the survey will get you a random pet or item.
Right now I was in the mood to color some Ponee so you both got one.

Victoria:
- Mare

Rosewood:
- Mare

Please post names :)

And yes, I will look at the colors you list for your random pets. But more important: I will use every likes and dislikes to determine how the first Celestial Mirge will look!

Sunchaser

- Would you be interested in a RP event? Yesh O.O
- What other event would you suggest (see guidelines posted above):Perhaps a draw a picture or scavenger hunt that you can do with taking pictures?
- What colors do you like? blue, silver, black, red.... yeah lol
- What colors do you dislike? neons >.> and especially pink.

oo i cant wait to see the lines i inked shaded *wiggles*

YourLoveOnly

Sunchaser:
Stallion

Name please ^^

I'm glad to see there's interest in a RP event! If most people say yes then I will defenitely make sure that will happen :) I think RP is always nice for big discoveries and the Celestial Mirge is defenitely a big discovery!

Rosewood

I would like to name my mare Illusion please. thank you YLO, she is goregous. :)

YourLoveOnly

springacres

- Would you be interested in a RP event? Yes!
- What other event would you suggest (see guidelines posted above) Mad libs, naming/personality description contest
- What colors do you like? Natural colors and pastels.
- What colors do you dislike? Anything made up of all neon colors.  Neons look best to me if paired with a dark color.

SeaCrest

- Would you be interested in a RP event? Yes!!!
- What other event would you suggest (see guidelines posted above) A story-writing contest, a hunting contest (please no more previous posts D:)
- What colors do you like? White, silver, cyan, bright green, pastels, pink, purple, indigo, gold
- What colors do you dislike? Mud colors, orange, clashing colors, neon colors

*bounce*

No more Orb Hunt-style things!!