News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cleiteag Aerie - Question to the Masses!

Started by xenon, June 30, 2010, 03:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

Got a few fun things lined up this month! (I know it's not quite July yet, but just... Yeah. Soon enough for me. XD)

First off, I have the semi-customs from forever ago all finished! Yay! Those are in the next post. Sorry again for the wait on those. It was harder than I'd anticipated getting settled in at the parent's place, but it's getting better as time goes on. Which brings me to my next topic!

As of right now, I am open for Custom slots. These are USD only, as I'm going on a trip at the end of this month (cross-country!) that's gonna take a lot of resources. As such, I feel like I should try to supplement my income a bit with paid artwork.

So! I have a few slots open. Depending on how long it takes me to finish each thing, I may open slots up again at some point. This is also dependent on interest, so please, let me know? I can't plan for people if I don't know what's going on. <3

Aerie Packages:
1. YourLoveOnly

Slots (Up to two customs or a breeding):
1. Greenie
2. Sushidragon
3. Nako

These slots are first-come, first serve, and are open at the LJ community as well. One slot per person, please only sign at one place, etc. If you'd like to claim a spot, please either PM me or just post. Whatever. I'm easy to please. Once you claim a spot, shoot me a PM with what you'd like, and we can talk price. Payment through paypal only, please - I'll give you my paypal addy once we've figured out the final price.

Trait List
Price List

If you have questions, ask away.

xenon

Pickups!

ID: g88AF
Name: Owner's Choice
Genetics: Bb'NN; NN; ewew; YY; MM'; LL; ff; FF; NN; W(sk)W; TT
Owner: Kasatsu

ID: g89AM
Genetics: BBN(ss)N(ss); NN; EE; yy; MM(g); LL; FF; FF; NN; W'W'; tt
Owner: Willow

ID: g90AF
Genetics: BbN(b)N(b); NN; Ee; Yy; M'M'; Ll; FF; FF; NN; WW; T'T'
Owner: Crowflux

Please let me know what you'd like to name them shortly and enjoy. <3

YourLoveOnly

Starter Aerie slot please!

Do you still have my forms? XD

And oh my, I love all the semi-customs! Especially Willow's, the colors, the pose, I'm in love!
The skeletal wings on the first one are awesome and I love the back mane on the third!

xenon

Slot is all yours. <3 And I do still have your forms! I'll probably clarify any questions with you tomorrow, as right now, I am about 5 seconds from passing out. <3 Everything looks fine as far as I remember it, though. Another long day at work, though not quite so bad this time.

YourLoveOnly

*noms and loves on xenon* Goodnight then! ^^
I just woke up, it's 10.30 AM here xD

And if it's possible to get more slots than the one per person at some point you'll let me know, right? <33

Crowflux

Willow

*clings and drools on gryph*

By the way, do these ever get certed? And do you keep a record of their genetics?
Because I don't know my girl's genetics X3
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

I don't understand the genetics.. XD
They don't get certed, but I'm 99% sure xenon has a list of names, IDs and genetics somewhere.

xenon

YLO, I will be sure to let you know. <33 And yes! I have a big ol' master list of information that will eventually be posted online in some form or another, I've just been busy and it hasn't happened yet. XD There is no cert, just 'cause... Well, for one, I'm lazy, but also because I think it would be hard to get a cert that would really look good for each and every gryphon. XD;;

As of now, there is one slot left. <3

xenon

Pickups for YLO!

ID: g95AM
Name: Robin
Genetics: BBH(b)H; NN; E'(sf)E'(f); YY; Mmw; LL; f(w)f; F(w)f; NN; wawa; T(lh)T(lh)
Owner: YourLoveOnly

ID: g96AF
Name: JennyLee
Genetics: B(e)B(e)NN; a'a'; E(st)E(t); YY; mwmw; LL; f*f*; f*f*; NN; w'w'; tftf

ID: g97AF
Name: Quirine
Genetics: B(ae)B(ae)hhhh; a'a'; ef(s)ef; YY; mm; LL; F(we)F; XFXF; NN; wa(n)wa(n); tftf

ID: g98AF
Name: Adriana
Genetics: B(e)B(e)NN; a'a'; ebeb; YY; GM; LL; ff; FF; NN; W(c)w(c); TT

YourLoveOnly

Dray

Holy moly, these are intensely customizeable! Great work, Xenon! :D

YourLoveOnly

They defenitely are. And addictive!! I'm hooked. I have a TON of future customs already plotted and some cash laying aside for whenever xenon opens slots XD

xenon

Alright, I've finally finished the Customs! For interested parties, I'll go ahead and post them, since I'm happy with how they turned out. XD;

So, this set brought us to our first landmark of 100! I'll be holding a draw for that girlie as soon as she's done.

But other than that, what should I do next? ._.;

red_uni387

Whimsy

Maybe a fraken? thatd be neat with these guys :D

kasatsu

gads all of these are beyond so pretty xD;

*flails over the pretty*

xenon

Oooh, a franken could be fun.. I'd need to have lots of people around to cover all the traits and such. :3 Maybe I can set up a time to do one after the draw for 100, so that interested parties can plan ahead for it? Hrm.

Whimsy

Sounds good a franken would be awesome.

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

Franken is lovely.

And you know I am always up for commissioning you XD

Are those ray wings? Awesome! <3 Lovely batch. Will type up a proper response when I have my own computer.

xenon

Pickups for YLO!

ID: g103AF
Name: Georgie
Genetics: b'b'NN; a'a'; E'(f)E'(f); YY; MM; LL; Ff; FF; NN; ww; T(tl)t
Owner: YLO

ID: g104AM
Name: Moridin
Genetics: bbNN; a'a'; EE; yy; MM; LL; f(w)f; FF; W(mc)wr*; TT
Owner: YLO

Ahhh finally getting through the backlog. @_@

YourLoveOnly

Yaaaay! I love them so so much  :D
The markings, the poses, the traits <33
I am really happy with them ^^

I love the way Georgie is pose, the position of her talons, her expression, the wings, the cute lil' lion tail, the detail on her face/ears, the leopard spots, everything!

Moridin's pose captures his personality oh so well. I love the way you did the pattern, the ray wings are stunning and those wyvern wings keep me staring. He is absolutely amazing!

xenon

I'm so glad you're pleased!

I had hoped to have them done on your birthday, but school keeps me from doing a lot of things. D: All the same, I hope it was an excellent day!! :D

xenon

(x-posted to lj community!)

What would you say to a slight stylistic change in the way I draw these guys?

I mean, I'll probably still do them in Flash from time to time, especially if people want it, but I'm thinking I might offer other coloring methods (namely, photoshop for a slightly softer style, and more options for me in regards to markings and colorations. Lately I've been feeling a little "eehhhh" about Flash, so. This is the reason for my even considering a change. XD

Anyway, what do you think? I think I'll be doing Gryphon 100 in this style, so. That'll be an example! :3 Please let me know!

(In other news: Gryphon 100 will be the next event, along with a few random draws. <3 I'm just working on various owed things and school has made arting difficult.)

sera

i think that sounds cool! ^^  i can't wait to see an example! ^^

YourLoveOnly

I would like to see the example before judging, but I have seen you color different things and it always looks great so I don't think I will have a problem with it ^^ I love your style of drawing and if it's only the coloring that will change slightly I'm sure I'll love them all the same. Buuut I am curious to see the new one <3