News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

|Jheriko Dragons| Tick - Tock, this is a Clock.

Started by JellyThunda, October 04, 2009, 09:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JellyThunda

You're very welcome Ryuu. ^^
I appriciate all the wonderful attention that these have been getting, it really helps me to continue on with them.
If I don't have any homework tonight, I might be able to set up that new thread that I was talking about. :D And I have a few new linearts that are almost finished and ready to print out and color, including Sera's semi-custom. ^^ I might be posting some previews later on.

Ryuukokoro

JellyThunda

Preview numbah 1!

It's a Vera'shay, or The Insect. They come in 5 different sub-species and this one just happens to be a Vera'shay`vernatian, or The Insect who is hidden. Vernatians are well-known for their incredible ability to blend in with their surroundings, and this one in particular lives inside of a boggy marsh, full of cat-tails and willow trees. It has one mutation, the fronds underneath it's head-wings are called "moth-tendrils", this is a minor and somewhat common mutation within the Vera'shay family.
^^ Enjoy the preview.

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

sera

JellyThunda

Oh, thanks much guys. ^^
I think I may need to do some work on commisions now, so it might be awhile until I am able to actually color and scan in these dragons.

JellyThunda

Yep, I should be able to set up the new thread after school today. I'm sorry that it's been so slow lately, I've just been having so much to do.

JellyThunda

Okay, guys. I have the basics for the new story line down and I am finally getting that thread set up. ^^