Gryphions: The Feathered Feet | July Thread - Banner Contest ending super soon.

Started by Gryphions, July 06, 2010, 01:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

We are getting so close. XD You're in the right part of the book I think. It's been a year since I've read, though, so I may be wrong. XD

sera

*sneaks in one more*  The battle at Hogwarts? *Really does leave now*

indigowulf

((I havent read them so Im out. I think we just post breeding when it comes open? Ive seen people in trade forums with kittens, Im not sure when that happened, it says breeding "will be coming" this month. ))

Thane picks himself up and shakes. Grass and feather dust fly. To try to recover himself, and pretend to not be *quite* so interested in the green female, he instead pounces on Fiaell, pretending to nip at her ear, then running off again.

Gryphions

Quote from: sera on July 07, 2010, 05:02:18 PM
*sneaks in one more*  The battle at Hogwarts? *Really does leave now*

I'll take that. Yeah.

So my dream... it was a bit confusing. And strange. So I was (I guess) Harry Potter at first. And I guess then I realized I'm a harry clone? Yeah... so I'm a clone of Harry's, and I'm trying for the life of me to remember what spell harry used to defeat the dark lord (and I know what it is, but during the dream it just completely escaped me!)

So, since this was my dream, and my dreams don't make sense, the dark lord let me go back home to do something (I forget what) and I was searching online for what the spell was. Of course, it was not going to show up, since it hadn't happened at that point in my dream. So I couldn't remember what spell to use.

And then I went back to the dark lord, who was waiting for me, and then Harry went with me, and I guess I forgot my wand. And then I guess I died. I heard Avada Kedavra. And then yeah.

So, no making fun of me for that strange dream. XD I don't know why I dreamed that, but I did. So yeah.

Sera gets premade... that I'll get to you soon. Working on more prizes now :)

@Indigo- Those were USD breedings, special without needing a feather. So, I opened up USD customs and stuff, and added on immediate breedings. That's where those kittens came from. Yup.

sera

Fiaell giggles happily; she doesn't mind being a distraction, or even an introduction to other females as long as they all ppplllaaayyyy!!!!!  She ducks, of course, and bats playfully at Thane before charging towards the green and white female.  She spreads her wings just enough to brush the other Gryphion with a flight feather; she doesn't want to hurt the other female, she just wants to play.

--------------

(Dude, i think your dream sounds cool, though not being able to find the correct spell would drive me batty. xD;  Sorry you died in your dream, but, hey! At least you just disproved the whole 'if you die in your dreams, you die in real life' thing. xD;;)

Math

Thanks to everyone who gifted me tickets! :D *drools over 17*

Neocridders

Well, it was like I died, but memories or random 'scrapbook' like pages flashed in my mind. I didn't understand that at all... Yep. Then I woke up. ;)

ETA: And wow. My computer was being strange for a few hours, but it's working again. I might make a few more premades and go to bed ;) I was hoping I'd finish today. I guess tomorrow I'll be nearly finished, so I'll be able to (maybe) draw the raffle? Maybe? Wouldn't that be fun? Hahaha

Echowing

Thanks to those who gifted me tickets! *bear hugs* You guys really saved me! I'm loving all the gryphions so far xD

Neocridders

The green and white female runs after Thane, who suddenly went to Fiaell. So much confusion. Is this how to play tag? There's not much sense to it, but it sure is exciting.
The female stands up and shakes herself off. She looks over to Thane and Fiaell, and then looks for Jojo, who was talking to the albino friend. Were they out of the game? Am I out? The female looks back to Thane and trots over, curious to why he had suddenly changed targets from herself to Fiaell.

indigowulf

As soon as the green female gets close, Thane ambushes the poor unsuspecting thing with a tail tug from behind! Lowering his head, he charges as fast as he can through the gap between the 2 playing females, hoping to take them unaware with his direction and make a clean escape!

The mood is starting to effect Sheena, who picks herself up from under the shady tree and begins to look over the males in attendence, analyzing each silently.

Majesty seems quite content flirting with Jasmine, showing no others any interest now that he has caught this beauty's eye.

August sits to preen, certain that a female will find him.

Neocridders

The green and white female realizes that both Fiaell and Thane had changed their ways of play and went after her. First Fiaell went toward her, but just lightly touched her with Fiaell's wing. Then Thane went toward her, but not close to her. Thane went between both the female and Fiaell. He was avoiding their touch. But whose touch?

jojo

Jojo sits in the grass from afar, content to be resting and watching the gryphions play. She was out of breath. "Good thing I don't seem to be it anymore... because I am pooped," she says as she lays back onto the grass. It felt nice and cool. Turning her head slightly, she checks on how Jasmine is doing. Jasmine seems to have overcome her shyness and is now fluffing up her wings, purring and gazing at Majesty, trying to look as pretty as possible for him.

((oh man why is it so hot during July. I am dying over here, haha.))

Gryphions

Alright! The winner of the silent auction with 3 million sg is Kadana! Congrats!

I'll put another silent auction up later, for the lowest unique bid, so everyone has a chance.
:)

All bids that were not Kadana's were rejected.

red_uni387

Gryphions

Is anyone around? I have some results :)

But I thought it might be fun to reveal 10 at a time. Anyone want to do that? Or should I just stick them all up there at once?

:) Let me know. If no one is around, I'll just stick up results all at once.

red_uni387

*wiggles* I'd love to see them 10 at a time :D more suspense~

jojo

I'm around as well! 10 at a time sounds fun :3

Goddesss

I am here and I would like to see the results. 

Gryphions

Alright- the winning tickets (along with who owns the ticket) for prizes 1-10.

1.2,740,124 - indigowulf
2.1,890,111 - Kadana Sorano
3.3,527,067 - xenon*from SweetCaroline*
4.2,847,561 - indigowulf
5.2,685,927 - indigowulf
6.1,241,658 - Kadana Sorano
7.159,449 - Crowflux *from goddesss*
8.1,566,088 - Kadana Sorano
9.3,710,063 - YourLoveOnly *from red_uni387*
10.41,408 - Goddesss

1. indigowulf

2. Kadana Sorano

3. xenon

4. indigowulf

5.indigowulf

6.Kadana Sorano

7.Crowflux

8.Kadana Sorano

9. YLO

10. Goddesss

Congrats to you all!

red_uni387

Congrats indigo, Kadana, xenon, Crowflux, YLO and Goddesss! :D

Gryphions

Quote11.1,545,477 -Kadana Sorano
12.1,338,516 - Kadana Sorano
13.1,548,914 - Kadana Sorano
14.3,199,427 - Toffeeca
15.10,143 - Goddesss
16.3,006,590 - Toffeeca
17.43,520 - Goddesss
18.217,083 - XLostXDestinyX *from goddesss*
19.3,384,377 - Toffeeca
20.3,125,747 - Toffeeca

11. Kadana Sorano

12.Kadana Sorano

13.Kadana Sorano

14.toffeeca

15.goddesss

16. toffeeca

17. goddesss

18.XLostXDestinyX

19.toffeeca

20.toffeeca

Congrats to all these winners who won a 11-20 prize!

indigowulf

Eee! 4 was totally one of the ones I was in love with!
I'd like to name her Nutmeg please :)

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

Gryphions

Gryphion prizes 21-30 winners!

Quote21.3,014,204 - Toffeeca
22.2,464,827 - indigowulf
23.1,309,381 - Kadana Sorano
24.1,775,089 - Kadana Sorano
25.2,029,836 - indigowulf
26.335,788 - Rosewood *from goddesss*
27.526,315 - Ryuukokoro *from goddesss*
28.1,787,440 - Kadana Sorano
29.182,492 - Crowflux *from goddesss*
30.3,598,432 - Blondie_63

21. toffeeca

22.indigowulf

23.Kadana Sorano

24.Kadana Sorano

25.indigowulf

26.Rosewood

27.Ryuukokoro

28.Kadana Sorano

29.Crowflux

30.Blondie_63

Congrats to you guys who won a prize 21-30!!

BTW - if you see any problems at all with what I'm posting, mistakes I've made or anything, let me know. I'm human, I make mistakes. And with so many tickets, and so many prizes, I'm bound to have messed up some where!

jojo

Gryphions everywhere! Congrats to everybody :D

Ryuukokoro

Keilin Alyr

Can you imagine if distributing all of these gryphions were a roleplay event? The havoc, the chaos, the feathers everywhere! XD

Congrats to all the new owners so far. It's kinda exciting to watch. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

indigowulf

wee! I hope you dont mine me posting names while youre doing this? Theres just some I have a name pop right in to my head, and I know theres no way Im trading them, so posting names so I dont forget.

25- Mizzlune

Gryphions

31-40!

Quote31.658,395 - Keilin Alyr*from goddesss*
32.872,711 - Echowing*from goddesss*
33.3,290,716 - toffeeca
34.3,595,698 - Blondie_63
35.2,025,974 - Indigowulf
36.3,269,953 - Toffeeca
37.1,063,110 - Kadana Sorano
38.3,104,878 - Toffeeca
39.1,819,719 - Kadana Sorano
40.503,502 - Ryuukokoro *from goddesss*

31.Keilin Alyr

32.Echowing

33.toffeeca

34.Blondie_63

35.indigowulf

36.toffeeca

37.Kadana Sorano

38.toffeeca

39.Kadana Sorano

40.Ryuukokoro

Congrats to these winners!

@ Keilin - If it were one or two or five, yeah... that might work. When it's 76 gryphions, 4 feathers, and 3 battleclaws coupons... yeah. I don't want to even think about what would happen. Probably the end of the world or something similar.

And for names, if you can, please wait till later. If you must post now, make it in red. And please post either the prize number or the id number. I'll try to see those while I put them in albums!

Gryphions

41-50!

41.1,682,344 - Kadana Sorano
42.2,391,789 - Indigowulf
43.3,503,540 - toffeeca
44.3,120,730 - toffeeca
45.273,113 - SeaCreast *from goddesss*
46.136,163 - Kadana Sorana *from goddesss*
47.1,651,616 - Kadana Sorano
48.1,262,524 - Kadana Sorano
49.1,684,072 - Kadana Sorano
50.3,575,697 - SweetCaroline

41.Kadana Sorano

42.Indigowulf

43.toffeeca

44.toffeeca

45.SeaCreast

46.Kadana Sorano

47.Kadana Sorano

48.Kadana Sorano

49.Kadana Sorano

50.SweetCaroline

Congrats you guys!

indigowulf

lol will there be a massive trading season open after this? (imagines you passing out at the thought)

red_uni387

I would love to see trading season open hehe...some of these gyphions are just amazing~

Gryphions

51-60!

Quote51.1,287,604 - Kadana Sorano
52.3,316,717 - toffeeca
53.1,827,557 - Kadana Sorano
54.1,981,264 - Kadana Sorano
55.1,450,007 - Kadana Sorano
56.2,517,814 - Indigowulf
57.1,521,658 - Kadana Sorano
58.918,650 - Spixy*from goddesss*
59.3,731,436 - Keilin Alyr *from sera*
60.2,223,995 - Indigowulf

51.Kadana Sorano

52.toffeeca

53.Kadana Sorano

54.Kadana Sorano

55.Kadana Sorano

56.indigowulf

57.Kadana Sorano

58.Spixy

59.Keilin Alyr

60.indigowulf

Congrats to all that won prizes 51-60!

Trading Season? To be honest, gryphions are supposed to be tradable at all times. I just havn't gotten around to thinking up the item that breaks a bond with one user to bond with another. Plus... I've been preparing for breeding season, so the thought has sort of gone away for a bit.

Gryphions at this point in time are tradable for free because I havn't made the item yet. I guess I should put some rules and instructions on how to trade a gryphion. If trading a gryphion for a kitten, I'll see that it's being traded and go ahead and trade it.

But yeah... I'll figure things out. Right now, you can trade, but we are going to 'pretend' we are gifting, because I don't think my brain will handle trades well right now.

So if you don't like your gryphion you won, feel free to swap it with someone else. Just post here that the owner for the gryphion is now *insertname*. So, it'll be like gifting, only I don't care if you swap other goods for them. But no USD right now, please.

ETA: And pleeeease work everything out -not- in this thread. Anywhere else, like trade booths or PMs, but NOT here. I don't think I could sort through it all. Thank you ;)

Keilin Alyr

Blue and green, so much blue and green! So much pretty love. *squishes gryphs*

And thank you for the gifted tickets, Sera, Goddesss, and SweetCaroline. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Gryphions

61-70!

Quote61.2,909,775 - Indigowulf
62.384,929 - SweetCaroline *from goddesss*
63.2,056,115 - Indigowulf
64.2,339,146 - Indigowulf
65.2,032,788 - Indigowulf
66.1,142,291 - Kadana Sorano
67.3,366,112 - Toffeeca
68.3,606,969 - Blondie_63
69.3,716,717 - XLostxDestinyX
70.3,664,457 - red_uni387

61.Indigowulf

62.SweetCaroline

63.Indigowulf

64.Indigowulf

65.Indigowulf

66.Kadana Sorano

67.toffeeca

68.Blondie_63

69.XLostxDestinyX

70.red_uni387

And congrats to everyone who won a prize 61-70!!

And.... I'm putting the last thirteen prizes next. Hmmm. Who's gonna win these last prizes?

indigowulf

Gryphions

And the last 13 prizes: 71-83!
Quote71.943,001 - Spixy*from goddesss*
72.248,383 - XLostXDestinyX *from goddesss*
73.256,924 - SeaCreast *from goddesss*
74.3,574,249 - SweetCaroline
75.90,316 - goddesss
76.118,044 - Kadana Sorana *from goddesss*
77.3,533,025 - Ryuukokoro *from goddesss*
78.2,710,994 - indigowulf
79.2,715,371 - Indigowulf
80.2,492,539 - Indigowulf
81.2,772,419 - Indigowulf
82.2,077,133 - Indigowulf
83.2,906,236 - Indigowulf

71.Spixy

72.XLostXDestinyX

73.SeaCreast

74.SweetCaroline

75.Goddesss

76.Kadana Sorana

77.Ryuukokoro

78.Indigowulf

79.Indigowulf

80.Indigowulf

81.Indigowulf

82.Indigowulf

83.Indigowulf

And that's all, folks! Congrats to all who won, and if you didn't win... well, that's the luck of the draw. Please don't feel too sad if you didn't win. Not everyone could win with so many tickets.

I'd like to thank everyone who gifted tickets to others, no matter what amount and no matter to how many people. It's really awesome to see so many gifted tickets, and not just that, but so many winning gifted tickets! It's really awesome!

Thanks to everyone who purchased tickets in general, too. Without tickets being sold, this wouldn't have been much fun. So thanks for buying so many tickets, everyone. It made this almost an adventure for me XD

I'd also like to thank Goddesss, Ryuukokoro, and (my sister who has no secundi account) Kate, for helping me color gryphions for the prizes. It would have taken me ages longer to get results and have all the prizes done if it weren't for these girls.

I'll be editing in what ones were guest colored sometime, so you can tell who colored each prize.
:) Thanks everyone! I hope everyone had fun with this, and I hope we can do it again some time! (obviously there will be changes made to the number of tickets for each additional gryph for the next time... but it'll still be fun :D )

Alright. Instructions to name or trade gryphions will be in the next post I make!

jojo

*claps* Yay, congrats everybody! Like Neo said, it was really cool to see so many gifted tickets, and though I didn't win anything, thanks to those who gifted tickets to me anyways :)

Gryphions

Alrighty. If you like your prize, and you want to keep it, I'll be putting them in your albums slowly but surely. If you have a name picked out, please post a name in RED along with the ID or the prize number.
If you don't have a name picked out, but you're 100% sure you are going to keep your prize, please just post that you are keeping prize number # and then I'll just add it to your album and you can let me know on a name later.

If you don't like your gryphion, or for whatever reason want to trade it or give it away, just post the prize number or the ID number, along with the new owner, and I'll sort things in albums.

To name a gryphion you've been gifted/traded, please err... wait for this madness to be over. Once the time limit is up for trading, I'll accept names for traded gryphions.

I do not want any trading/gifting discussions here in this thread. I suggest in a trade thread, or somewhere else, but not here. I'll lose important stuff while looking through all the unofficial trade stuff.
Only post that you are trading or gifting your prize here and you are positive about it. Once you post it, DON'T EDIT. It's a done deal once it's posted.

If you don't get your end of the bargain, pm me. I will see if I can do anything, but understand I may not be able to do anything.

Alright. So I'll open trading/gifting/naming NOW. And Trading/gifting must be fininshed and posted here by July 12th at 23:00

indigowulf

Can I please ask jojo080889, sera, and kasatsu to come to my thead in trading forum?

Neocridders

Oh yes! This is important! To see what your gryphions look like regular size, go here:

http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=25&g2_page=8

You will see the same thumbnails, and then if you click them you will see the regular image. Because some of the gryphions are hard to see the detail on with just the thumbnail.

:D

indigowulf

prize 4- Nutmeg
prize 25- Mizzlune

keeping for sure but no name yet- 56, 63

sera

Congrats, winners! HEEE. This was stupidly awesome and totally EPIC and i'm so haunting all sorts of you and HEEE at indigo, i'm so coming to your thread. x3

LOVELOVELOVE!

indigowulf

1 set of battleclaws that I won is to be gifted to sera please. Lets call it prize id 83?

Math

Congrats guys! :D Raffles aren't my thing, no gryphion for me. xD Next time around, I'll have return the favor to everyone. :)

Kadana Sorano

congrats everyone, and thank you Neo, Neo's sis, Goddesss and Ryu for the hard work :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

indigowulf

Im sorry hun, when I looked over the list, I only included people who bought tickets, in case someone gifted who didnt win wasnt actually interested. Math, same offer for you, in my trade thread :)

red_uni387

:O I actually got something! *dances around squeeing* shall see if Kadana puts up a trading thread though before naming him hehe >>

Congrats to all the other winners too!! <3 and thank you so much for running the raffle Neo :D

Gryphions

Ooooh. And, if you post that you are keeping something for sure, or that you are posting a name, I am going to go ahead and add it to your album.

But if you realize you made a big mistake, it's not a permanent thing if you realize you need to trade one you planned to keep. I understand. It happens. Pleaaaase don't just name and say you are keeping gryphions you are not sure about, though. Please wait until you are sure for those :)

Thanks!