Main Menu

~ Interesting CYO type raffle ~ Akara Birds

Started by XLostxDestinyX, July 08, 2010, 05:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XLostxDestinyX

PonyMama

I wish I could be a lot more help, as I don't even know what other one I won

XLostxDestinyX

i tried pulling up the random.org page i got results from but it auto redoes them every time >.<
Im figuring it out slowly thou.... im so sorry guys!

XLostxDestinyX

All Items added to folders. Let me know if you want to trade them to someone else throu PM please <3 <3

YourLoveOnly

This one was won by Goddesss: http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu182/WhisperRayne/Akara%20Birds/Premades/YLOCYO3.png
This one was won by Neocridders: http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu182/WhisperRayne/Akara%20Birds/Premades/EchowingCYOR1.png

The others I remember have already been mentioned by PonyMama or added in by you.

I'm not sure all the people I gifted to will know that they've won something XD So you may need to poke some people.

I wouldn't mind keeping all of my prizes, but will put them up for possible trade to get more color variety :) (excluding some I just can't part with and including some previously certed ones)

Up for trade:

@Neo: I looove your black leopard girl. If you ever do wanna trade her, I would be willing to offer a custom voucher in exchange.
@Lost: If I remember correctly twin fruit also needs a regular elixer to breed Akara? Or do I remember that wrong/has that been changed? I also see one custom voucher added to my folder, but I think I won two?

PonyMama

YLO did I win the little white girl you colored?
that is the only one that looks right but I am not too sure

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

Hi! I'm out of town, so i'm using my phone. I can't see the prizes right now, so if I won anything I'll claim it tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks, this was a fun sort of raffle!

XLostxDestinyX

Hey YLO - can you take out the pervious certed Akara until trading season? :)
Right now im just getting the raffle prizes sorted. You can still make arrangments to trade but wont be doing it until after everything else gets settled <3 <3
Thanks!

XLostxDestinyX

And thanks to EVERYONE for helping me get prizes sorted out! I really appreciate it soooo much! Only one left that i dont know who won .... so we are almost finished!
*back to certing*

YourLoveOnly

I put them up to make arrangements, it's okay if I have to wait. We have trading season? O.o Because SeaCrest traded me one a while ago xD

XLostxDestinyX

Yep next coming will be a trading + breedings season! <3 <3
When its slow i will trade some apoun request but with as many as we have now to be certed i would really just rather get prizes out of the way first ^.^
*huggles*
Of course the credits you have can be used for breeding whenever, but there will be an open season for everyone with no credits ^.^

XLostxDestinyX

Also - I went back and redid all the certings I had done without credit for guest colouring ^.^ So If you entered a CYO your name [or initials] will be on that cert! <3

XLostxDestinyX

Whoops YLO i missed your question! I'm sorry! [Straightens head on right]
You should also have a basic elixer yes! And Althou you see 1 custom voucher in your folder, it should have a Custom Boucher x 2 as the title, so i know there is more than 1 there <3 <3
Hope that helps!
*huggles*
You guys are the best!

XLostxDestinyX