News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Painted Unicorns] One an Hour Flatsale

Started by Painted Unicorns, August 11, 2010, 11:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaCrest

OMG That last boy is gorgeous. Whyy must he appear after I finally manage to grab a PU? XD

Ryuukokoro

Oooohhhh that tack is beautiful!!! Ryuu is also jealous that she didn't wait. XD

sera

Whoops, sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^ i thought the first post said that after 24 hours we could claim again. ^^;;;  Silly sera's brain. X__x;;  *goes to find more people to point at this thread* 

kasatsu

I'm thinking none have been claimed for the 18:00 hour? Please correct me if wrong o O;

Your Name: kasatsu
Paint ID:365463

EvanescentHowling

Your Name : EvanescentHowling
Paint ID : 373809

springacres

Evanescent, it's one an hour.

And since none have been claimed yet this hour..  >_>

Your name: springacres
Paint ID: 365465
<_<

Ryuukokoro

SeaCrest

Total congrats, Spring ;) You'd better let us oogle often ;)

springacres

haha, oogling is more than welcome <3  and thank you :)

SeaCrest

EvanescentHowling

Silly me, I must not have een the post before me haha
might as well try now. :)
Your Name : EvanescentHowling
Paint ID : 373809

colormedark

Your Name: colormedark
Paint ID: 365458

<3

red_uni387

Painted Unicorns

Yes, many congrats to everyone who was able to claim a Paint.  I will be going through now checking payments and delivering Paints.  :)

After which I will get the naming item up and going so you can all name your Paints.

- Silvanon
Silvanon - Creator/Owner
PonyMama - Manager, Colourist - Posts in blue
Bunraku - Colourist - Posts in green
Skysong - Colourist - Posts in Purple
Winged - Colourist - Posts in Orange
sunchaser - Colourist - Posts in Teal

jojo

Yay! Thanks for this event! My very first Painted :3 *excited*

EvanescentHowling

Yes thank you for the event! Its my first as well!! So much fun! :D And I think we should thank PonyMama for paying for a lot of the painteds!!! So nice!

springacres

Yes, thank you very much for this event and grats to those who got their first! :D

Silvanon

Paints now have a Naming Ticket which you can purchase in the Paints store: http://www.secundi.net/agencystore.php?ID=1

And which you can use by going to Your Account -> Use Agency Items

colormedark

Winged

I've forgotten... what are the naming rules for these guys? I know that we have to translate something, do we do that while naming, or do you?
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

From what I undertsand most people name using the language supplied on the painted uni website, but it is not a rule, I know myself I use african names

zarzamora

Quote from: Winged dreams on August 15, 2010, 04:48:21 AM
I've forgotten... what are the naming rules for these guys? I know that we have to translate something, do we do that while naming, or do you?

You may name your paint whatever you like- if you want to use Gavanian (the paints language) you may translate it. words are seperated by an ' rather than a space.
http://www.silvanon.com/PaintParents/dictionary.php