News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheKennel - Tag-its!

Started by Taruia, October 17, 2009, 10:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taruia

ALL DONE! Wheeeeeee!

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Silvanon

Silvanon is also taking Tags!

Rather than opening a specific number of slots, I'm going to take 1 tag from anyone here on Secundi who has an un-used tag currently in their owner folder.  These slots will be for Secundi dogs, not old-world dogs.  If your one tag includes 2 dogs, please include in one message the forms for both dogs.  If the tag includes a champ pack, please include your selection of a standard or generic champ pack.  I will not be making unique champ packs for these dogs.  If your form is incomplete I will delete your email and you won't get a dog.  If you ask for something I've stated I'm not doing, I'll delete your email.

This will remain open for at least one day, and after that until I've gotten through all the submitted forms.  (In other words, if there are still ones not marked done, you can send in your form.)  Once this round closes I'll be moving on to a You Lucky Dog round (explained in a post lower down) and then back to a One Per Person round, etc.  I'm going to tag until I drop!

To help me stay organized, I'm going to be taking these forms via email.  To claim your tag slot, send an email to: commissions@silvanon.com   

Or, fill out this web form: http://silvanon.com/kennelforms/use/KennelTag/form1.html

The subject of the email should be: Kennel Tag Claim

In the body, include this form for each dog:

Tag to use:
Owner:
Name:
Color:
Champ Pack (if applicable):

Tag slots claimed:

1. Kadana - done
2. PinkShadow - done
3. Yruvian - done
4. Zarzamora - done
5. YourLoveOnly - done
6. hiyoko - done
7. PonyMama - done
8. Math - done
9. Ravvana - done
etc.

If your tag is marked as done, you can find your dog on your Pets page.   If you feel like I messed up your custom, don't suffer in silence, let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.

Yruvian

Is there a list still available of the nn-tags and what they are good for somewhere? I think all of mine are one dog only tags now, but it's getting hard to check.

YourLoveOnly

nn1, 9 - 2 tags with a full set of items each and a bed
nn2, 8 - 2 tags with a full set of items
nn3, 7 - 2 tags
nn4, 5, 6 - 1 tag

There you go ^^ It was posted somewhere on TheKennel forum.

@silvanon: are tag-its gonna be moved from lockers?
Because you said (and Taru said the same thing a couple of days ago to someone else) tags have to be in your owner folder to be turned in.. And I still have 4 tag-its in my locker.

Yruvian

Thank you :)

I couldn't find the info on the kennel forum. I guess I must have read over it.

Taruia

I don't need tags in folders, but I will go through the lockers this morning and move stuff.

Taruia

I have moved all the items from lockers, if you posted that your tag was in a locker that's fine, I know where to find it now XD

Silvanon

If anyone would like, instead of directly emailing me your tag form, you can use this web form instead: http://silvanon.com/kennelforms/use/KennelTag/form1.html 

YourLoveOnly

Nice ^^
My email has a habit of not doing what I want it to do :P
So I used the form ^^

hiyoko

Thank you, he is so cute.^_^

Silvanon

I have decided on tags that I'll be alternating between the One Per Person type of round, which we're on right now and a different type called the "You Lucky Dog" round.

In the You Lucky Dog round, everyone will have 24 hours to turn in their entery, and at the end one person will be drawn.  That person is the "Lucky Dog."  The Lucky Dog gets to turn in all their tags at once.  Whether they have one tag or sixty, they can turn them all in, and I'll do them.  The You Lucky Dog rounds have the same restrictions as the One Per Person rounds - these are for Secundi dogs only, and tags that come with items, you must choose standard or generic items, I'm not making unique ones. 

The Lucky Dog doesn't have to turn in every tag they have, if they don't want to.  However, once a person is chosen as a Lucky Dog, they cannot participate in any futher One Per Person or You Lucky Dog rounds, even if they choose to keep some tags.  (This doesn't mean tags they keep are unusable for forever more, it just means they can't turn them in during this event I'm running, since they already had their chance.)

Once the Lucky Dog is chosen, they will have no more than 24 hours to get their forms to me.  So, if you plan on entering, start deciding what you'd like for your tags now!

YourLoveOnly

That sounds like a lot of fun ^^
For us at least.. Probably not so much for you if that person really has 60 tag-its xD

PonyMama

Sil filled out the form ont he link you posted.

Math

I like the sound of this.

I have 7 tags (two in my locker and five in an already submitted trade) so I could submit those? :)

Math

I'm so glad I saw this! :D Now, I'm going to get Miki a mate. :) He's going to be so handsome! <3

Math

Silvanon: I said mine was in my locker, but I just saw that Taruia moved it to my folder. :)

Yruvian

I'll have to keep an eye on the Lucky Dog start then :)

Silvanon

Lucky Dog Round One Closed!

Ok, I'm going to open up the Lucky Dog round now to start taking entries, it'll close tomorrow when I get online, and I'll announce a winner then.  (And in between now and then I'll finish up the last of the One Per Person dogs from this round.)  To enter the Lucky Dog round, post here with I want to be a Lucky Dog! Round 1.

You Lucky Dog Entries:

1. zarzamora
2. YourLoveOnly
3. Math
4. hiyoko
5. Yruvian
6. PinkShadow

zarzamora

I want to be a Lucky Dog! Round 1.

Math

Silvanon, if I win, could I use some of the five tags that are from a pending trade with Saiki?

YourLoveOnly

Math

*crosses fingers*  :D

Silvanon

No pending tags.   Ever.  For always.  Only tags actually in your possession.  That means only tags in your Owner Folder, and in your Shiney Locker.

Math

Oh pooey.  :-\

Hopefully they'll get moved over soon.

hiyoko

Math

My custom is here. <3 He's so handsome! Thanks Silvanon!

YourLoveOnly

Thank you, Nanu is absolutely gorgeous <3

hiyoko

Thank you Silvanon, I've been wanting a regular black/white BC forever and Flye is beautiful. ;D

Math

Is it normal to have fun writing up a description for your dogs? XD I just got Akiak a showname as well, MK's Triple Threat (he's tri-coloured... so it fits). I'm expecting adorable little bi-eyed pups from Miki and him. <3

Yruvian

Pinkshadow

SGA

I'll refrain form entering this time, as I do have customs coming allready, plus just got one from you (Silv) PLUS got two new dogs in the CYO that Indigo made for me.  So I'm feeling rather "blessed" Kennel-wise atm.

Also, I have tags ear marked for other things, and don;t want to get confused and use them before the trae goes through or the colorists remove them for my existing orders..

Meh long and short of it, I just wanted to say its a lovely "game" idea, and I like it :)
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Silvanon

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.1. zarzamora
2.2. YourLoveOnly
3.5. Yruvian
4.4. hiyoko
5.6. PinkShadow
6.3. Math
Timestamp: 2009-11-22 23:50:22 UTC

Congrats Zarzamora, you're the Lucky Dog!  Please send me your forms within the next 24 hours!  :)

zarzamora

zarzamora

I sent in all 22 tags!!!  ;D :-X thanks silv!  :-*

Taruia

Taru RL update: Well school is still kicking my butt. Getting a week behind due to flu from hell didn't help. I will be working on tags over my two day break for Thanksgiving, hopefully getting all the old round done, then doing something similar to Silv, with the lucky dog slots. So yeah, be on the lookout.

Silvanon

One Per Person Round 2 Starting Now!

Those with a tag to use, please either email in your form or use the online form provided in my original post.  :)

Tag slots claimed:

1. Ravvana - DONE
2. Yruvian - DONE
3. YourLoveOnly - DONE
4. Pinkshadow - DONE
5. Math - DONE
6. Rosewood - DONE

Round Closed

YourLoveOnly

Rosewood

I tried to send the form on the site. I put a pic in the spot for color because I didn't know how to discribe it. I'm not sure it will show because when it showed the form it didn't show the pic.

Silvanon

ROUND CLOSED

You Lucky Dog Round 2

Round 2 of the You Lucky Dog is starting now!  I will likely just keep doing Lucky Dog rounds from here on out, since there doesn't seem to be too many individuals participating in the One Per Person rounds.

This round will close tomorrow night, at which time I'll choose a winner.   To enter, reply with:

I want to be a Lucky Dog! Round 2

Entries:

1. Pinkshadow
2. YourLoveOnly
3. SplitX
4. Yruvian
5. Kadana Sorano
6. Scullisto
etc.

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

Yruvian

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Scullisto

Silvanon

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.6. Scullisto
2.3. SplitX
3.2. YourLoveOnly
4.4. Yruvian
5.1. Pinkshadow
6.5. Kadana Sorano
Timestamp: 2009-12-02 01:14:07 UTC

Congrats Scullisto, you're our round 2 Lucky Dog!  Please get your forms to me within 24 hours!  And, since Scullisto doesn't have a ton of tags, and the #2 person doesn't either, I'm going to take two Lucky Dogs this round.  Congrats SplitX, you win too!  Please get me your tag forms within 24 hours as well.  Oh, wait, SplitX doesn't have a ton of tags either.  So, I'll take three lucky dogs this round.  Congrats YourLoveOnly, you're also a lucky dog!  Again please get me your forms within 24 hours.

Pinkshadow

SplitX

YUY! <3
Silvanon, I'm waiting on a tag from a trade that I posted on TheKennel Forum a while back. Am I allowed to send that in, or must I just send in the single tag I have now? :o 'Cause I'd love to get both at once, but I understand if not. n___n

YourLoveOnly

Yay! *runs off to work on forms*