News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Unbridled~Few updates and some recolors!

Started by Leafy, September 16, 2010, 10:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

Haven't been seen? But then how do I know I like them! XD
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Leafy

lol before I crashed and burned I was working on a buncha new/improved linearts ;p I still have a list of some that need to be re-redone cause they're bothering the HECK out of me <___< But the new Saddlebred Stally lineart is pretty awesome, and not just cause I'm biased.

LaneyAngel

Well then I think I might havva go at that! :)

Name: Samir
Breed: Saddlebred
ID #: 132

Have at it Leafy babe! :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Kahlira

Thats amazing =D

Did mares get an update too?

Leafy

they did, but I scrapped it cause I didn't like it x_X

Kahlira

Bother D=

*snugs*

*waits*

*noms*

I'm going to walmart here in abit XD

Leafy

eh, so far my list isn't *bad* but it isn't as small as I'd like either XD;;;

As far as redo or creates go, I need to remake the Catpony mare... the first one I did was terribad, need to redo the miniature mare, I'm just not loving the current one, Saddlebred mare's getting redone, Stormbringer Stallion's getting redone, same pose, better lineart, both the TB's are getting redone, I think I was being uber lazy or something when I did them... bad me. And the Unicorn stallion's getting redone cause he was done about same time frame as the TB's and I'm just not proud of him. WU Mare was on the list cause I haaaaaaated the old one, but the new one just needs wing shading and she'll be good to go.

There are a few I'm in the process of cleaning up a little better, where I could have done better on the linearts, like the stormbringer mare you watched me redo the other day, I fixed teh chin on the Warmblood mare, the original one was awkward, I'm gonna reline the mane and tail on the Uni mare, cause they're awkward too, reline the Mini stallion, cause his lines are unpleasantly thick, and reshade both the shetlands, cause they're adorable but kinda flat x_X;

And I still need to clean my room >________>;;

Kahlira

Leafy

well, it's better than the old to do list <_<;; I only had like.... 30 something lines to do originally XD now, ideally, unless I spot anther mistake... Which I think there is... I only count 35 adult linearts... there should be 36.... *headdesk*

Ryuukokoro

lol you sound like Drakohn from PI, she was always redoing her lines, constantly. lol. And I'll tell you the same thing I told her: just be satisfied with what you already did and you could spend much more time coloring! X3

Leafy

XD but they bother me when they look awkward cause I know I can do better lol. You can't tell me some of the original linearts weren't fugly/weird looking ;p

Ryuukokoro

I think most people here would give their left pinky to have half your artistic talent, and no one would dream of calling any of your art fugly or weird. :P

Kahlira

Totally agreeing with Ryuu here. You've seen my work, and granted ya didn't laugh at it. Well ya didn't post lol on it. It is no-where near your caliber <3

Seriously, I think you judge yourself too harshley.

Leafy

I'm my own harshest critic and hold myself to some pretty high standards ^_^;; If *I* don't want to adopt it, what makes me think anyone else would want to? There were some I've looked at, that I guess initially, looked pretty good to me, like the TB's, but the more I look at them, the more I *really* dislike them @___@ And I was never happy with the Cat mare so she was a given ^_^; Thank you Ryuu <3 I appreciate that. I figure once I've gotten everything to a point where I'm happy with it, I can start working on some other things I've wanted to do for like.... ever. Like Breeding season @_@ Or actually getting those competitions I mentioned once upon a time up and actually going. And I've got to stop these periods where it's like "oops, can't do nuthin, I r dead" Although I can definitely attribute those to something other than laziness on my part x_x

That's getting wall of text-y... ilu Ryuu and Kah <3

Kahlira

o! Breeding season would be so made of win <3

YourLoveOnly

I want a ton more Unbridleds first.. Then breeding XD *has only one*

Kahlira

Kah would throw her herd out there for ya. She has a couple. Just have to like, well, a lot of them are reserved for PI people. Have to determine if they're converted to Secundi. (Soo wants Thalhk x DD) Herd Leader x Herd Namesake

Leafy

Yeah definitely converted for Secundi XD All you had to do was show up here from PI and you're golden ;p

Kahlira

Was talking about the people XD I know my herd is peachy to be Secundi XD

Even added two for my herd here =D (Luffs on Utayli and Seafoam)

Ryuukokoro

0____0 Ryuu would LOVE an unbridled breeding season!!! And I would be more than happy to spread the love and share my herd with non-owners or single-owners.

I think I still have a breeding item, too.... Quartz, I think? >.>

LaneyAngel

Wow, he is DEFINITELY different!!!! :)
So am I the first person to get Saddlebred Stally on the new lines? XD

I know I have 2 Unbridleds, Jingle Bells and Samir.... JB is a pegasus, and then of course, Samir is the saddlebred. I got them both back on PI.
What would happen if I bred a Peg and a Saddlebred??

Leafy

50/50 chance of getting either when you breed then Laney

I do need to give out/sell/whatnot more stones before breeding season tho, when I do actually get around to having it x_X;

springacres

Ooh, breeding season?  *would love a Silvershine x The Parting Glass baby*

Ryuukokoro

I dunno who I would breed... so many exciting possibilities! Maybe I'd breed Tech,  my techno appy mare. X3

Leafy

lol don't get too far on the breeding season bandwagon yet, I still need to catch up and get *everything* done before I can even consider it. Aka, finish the linearts and the traditionals I owe, which I might be able to start working on next weekish... supposed to go visit a friend of mine, and I'll need something to do during downtime.

Kahlira

8jumps on bandwagon*

think i've been on it for over a year now XD *snugs*

Leafy

Kah isn't on the bandwagon, she IS the bandwagon lol

Ryuukokoro

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

Ravvana

Yes, I'll still waiting on my two handdrawns as well as my normal customs.

Leafy

Ok, just an update as far as Unbridled goes, I'm looking to finish what I owe, and quite possibly sell the linearts if I can find someone who'll agree to my terms of their continuation. I love these guys, but I don't think I have the time they need to have devoted to them, I kept thinking I'll get more time once I'm not massively depressed/sane/moved out of my house/(insert excuse here), but that just never happened like I hoped it would. I'm currently moved, so things are getting better, and I'd love to try and give these the time they deserve, but I still need help running them, and I don't think I can get that sort of help, I've been looking :\ So if you know anyone who's good with photoshop and has a resume up to my rather exacting standards, point them my way. In the meantime, I do have access to a scanner, and quite a bit of free time, so I'm still making an effort to finish what's owed, in fact I'll probably try to stream them while I work later, I just need to find my list of all things pony, or hope that my to-do list is in this thread somewhere still. Sorry for the utter lack of updates on my part, the option to get a refund instead of clinging to my thus far empty promises still stands.

Wildfilly94

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on October 03, 2010, 02:16:41 PM
Friesian Re-color and upgrade :) I'm gunna try this out..

Chavella
Friesian

And my WU girl you said you were gunna redo the lines and everything, so I guess whenever that happens, heres my other girl (Recoloring as well)
(she never got certed)
Isabelle
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn303/unbridledbridled/Secret%20Santa/Wild_WUMare1_Cam.png

Two things not finished yet. <3 I'm willing to wait.

I would offer to help you, but i dont think my coloring matches up to yours. Its getting better, but still not near as good as yours.

Victoria

Quote from: Leafy on September 05, 2011, 10:00:28 AM
Ok, just an update as far as Unbridled goes, I'm looking to finish what I owe, and quite possibly sell the linearts if I can find someone who'll agree to my terms of their continuation. I love these guys, but I don't think I have the time they need to have devoted to them, I kept thinking I'll get more time once I'm not massively depressed/sane/moved out of my house/(insert excuse here), but that just never happened like I hoped it would. I'm currently moved, so things are getting better, and I'd love to try and give these the time they deserve, but I still need help running them, and I don't think I can get that sort of help, I've been looking :\ So if you know anyone who's good with photoshop and has a resume up to my rather exacting standards, point them my way. In the meantime, I do have access to a scanner, and quite a bit of free time, so I'm still making an effort to finish what's owed, in fact I'll probably try to stream them while I work later, I just need to find my list of all things pony, or hope that my to-do list is in this thread somewhere still. Sorry for the utter lack of updates on my part, the option to get a refund instead of clinging to my thus far empty promises still stands.

Aww I'm sorry I would love to help you I'm a great colourist and I have time I can use to spend on these. I'm sorry that you are depressed etc. I hope you can find time to bring these back to life.

skysnolimit

Quote from: Leafy on September 05, 2011, 10:00:28 AM

*hugs Leafy*  Please don't leave us!  We love you and want you to be happy!

Kahlira

Leafy lovey <3 I'm willing to wait on the recolor of Sestrilla XD

*luffss all over* ILU!