News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: Fall Festivities

Started by Ravvana, November 11, 2010, 12:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painted Unicorns

Thanks!! Are we able to submit breeding requests at the moment?

zaz x(sorry, wrong accout!)
Silvanon - Creator/Owner
PonyMama - Manager, Colourist - Posts in blue
Bunraku - Colourist - Posts in green
Skysong - Colourist - Posts in Purple
Winged - Colourist - Posts in Orange
sunchaser - Colourist - Posts in Teal

Ravvana

Yes, tags and breedings are always open unless I have a planned hiatus :)

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

I find it interesting that your roleplay thread coincides with me talking to my husband about possibly restricting my Stable breed selections to keep an IC-viable ranch, possibly roleplaying or writing about it. I'm not sure which breeds would work well alongside Gaited horses in a real world-style environment, if I even want more restrictions on my all-black future ranch. *ponders*

But yes, I will ponder more on possible Stable roleplay. It sounds like it could be a ton of fun. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

*giggle* You talk to your husband about The Stable adoptable? That is so cute!! X3

Keilin Alyr

Yup, I talk to him quite a bit about Secundi, mainly about the Quinsta and the Stable, since they gave me an interest in real-world horses. I think he gets the basics, but I just like having someone to talk to, and he's patient. =)

Also, and I'm almost a little embarrassed to admit it, my character in our Shadowrun game (dark cyberpunk and corporate espionage/betrayal are main themes of the game) has equestrianism as a hobby primarily because of those two agencies. My husband still doesn't know what to do with that. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

lol!! Shadowrun is awesome but it's hard to fit horses into that, I agree...

zarzamora

Breeding Request
Male Image:

Female Image:

Foaling Paddock:

prediction: Roan Tobiano foal

zarzamora

Breeding Request
Male Image:

Female Image:

Foaling Paddock:

prediction: too many options!!! Errr... I'll go for... buckskin tobiano!

Pinkshadow

http://stable.colbyforkicks.com/gallery/v/Horse+Owners/Pinkshadow/reg_tag.png.html
Name : Pure Hope
Breed : Warmblood
Colour : Strawberry Roan , Frame Paint (:

Breeding :
Male :

Female :

Foaling Paddock :

i have no idea why the pictures dosnt show up :/

Keilin Alyr

Breeding Request
Male Image:
Female Image:
Foaling Paddock:

Prediction: I'm hoping to see a black tobiano overo foal. =)

Silvanon

Keilin Alyr has my permission to use Chocolate Cream.  :)

LaneyAngel

One of these days I'm going to have get one of these Stables horses.... All the time they've been around and I still don't have one!!!

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Ravvana

Been too swamped to tackle breedings, but here's Pink's tag:

Pinkshadow

Ravvana

zarz:

Blue roan tobiano: +1 roan, +1 tobiano = 6 points (owner), 3 points (foal)

Cremello tobiano: -1 buckskin, +1 tobiano = no points

Ravvana

Pinkshadow:

Bay sabino overo
(In the future, keep in mind that an overo x overo pairing has a 25% chance of giving you a lethal white foal)

Ravvana

Keilin:

Black frame overo: +1 black, +1 overo, -1 tobiano = 3 points (owner), 2 points (foal)
+1 foal point from sire = 3 points (owner), 3 points (foal)

springacres

... *prepares to die*
Breeding Request
Male Image:
Female Image:
Foaling Paddock: (in my locker in the shiny)

Foal prediction: Silver dapple yellow dun roan sabino overo blanket appaloosa.

Ravvana

springacres:

Mouse dun sabino overo: -1 silver dapple, -1 bay, +1 bay, -1 roan, +1 sabino, +1 overo, -1 blanket, -1 appaloosa = no points

zarzamora

eeee!! Lovely ponies! Thanks Rav!

Pinkshadow

Ravvana

I've opened a new thread to welcome spring, so please take all requests and comments there :) Locking this thread.