SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Christmas event and frankens!

Started by Winged, December 19, 2010, 06:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

5 hours for me XD But that doesn't matter, lots of coloring makes YLO tired. Especially when you have to do 37 within a certain theme.. Inspiration runs out D=

Winged

Yeah, i've decided to give up on cristmassy ones. I think there's a couple there but not many.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I think I am going to give up soon too >_< They are not all christmas themed anyway, but a bunch are. I just really don't want to color any Luminaria right now XD And I finished all my Jaeman Prophecy orders. So yeah.. breaktime!

Winged

I'm going to start on some studying soon i think... i really should.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

First to post a custom form gets a free custom! I feel like colouring a custom since there's no-one around for the franken.

Name:
Owner:
Eye colour:
Claw colour:
Wings colour:
Markings:
Colours:
Mutation:
Colour:
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Name: Christine
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Body colour: white
Eye colour: #0068CE
Claw colour: #E8E51C
Wings colour: white
Markings: multi-colored Ldapple (basically multi colored spots of various sizes)
Colours: #D9202E, #03BACA, #E8E51C, #88C440, #BF1A76 (random color placement, please)
Mutation: tail tuft and ears
Colour: white

Winged

You like her? Was she one of your mysterious characters, lol

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Yay, she's awesome! And yep, she is one of my characters =3

Winged

Great :) And i just coloured a premade that i am so tempted to keep! hang on while i get him uploaded so i can show off :) May just keep him and colour another gorgeous brown premade for the prize pot...
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Hmm... I like them both. Which does everyone think i should keep? The other one will be a premade for the presents, so i suppose that might alter your opinion  :D
Swirly brown looks awsome with the shading!

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

jojo

me too, I like the first one XD the blue eyes are nice.

Winged

Thanks :) I think i'll keep that one. Anyone around to play a game for presents?

Still needing a body colour for the franken. To remind you, it's a female.
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

Winged

Wing colour? And Sea, what shade of pink? Pale/magenta/dark, ect. Or does it not matter :)
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

Mm...pale.

If nobody answers in 10 minutes, I shall be back XD

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

I guess nobody wants to go...White wings!

Winged

Eye colour? Yeah, there's a few others online, but they might be doing other stuff :)
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

Huh. Maybe I should leave XD Otherwise this is going to end up all of my input O_o

jojo

Winged

Nah, it's okay. The last one was all YLO and Neo. It just depends who's online at the time :) Cos i'm in a different timeline then most here, i don't tend to be on when everyone else is. So the quick events never have many people.
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

jojo! You're staying right here! XD

Ooh...purple eyes. This is going to be pretty :D

Winged

Claw colour?

And presents anyone?
First four people to post a photo of some christmassy food get a present! Two green presents and two blue presents, who wins what will be random.
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

SeaCrest

Is it supposed to be nonhotlinked?

Winged

Nice :) Marking? (from the list of markings)

ETA: Yeah, preferably non-hotlinked.
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

SeaCrest

Oh, and...swirls? Is that a marking? XD If not, stripes.

Winged

Thanks :) Can you remove the hotlinked one? Just so it doesn't confuse me and i think five people entered.

ETA: Here's the marking list. http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3445.0 I suppose the closest to stripes would be tail barring or zz?
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

If I'm awake then secundi probably says I'm online XD But I am doing other stuff very often.

*goes to get pic real quick*

Christmas themed chocolate <3

YourLoveOnly

Oh and for marking.. Paint *runs off again*

SeaCrest

Winged

You're horrible YLO, now i reaaaally want chocolate! haha  ;D But seriously, those look super tasty.

Colour of paint?
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

Neocridders

Winged

ooh, red and pale pink... for some reason it actually works with paint. Another marking?
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

Neocridders

Winged

Dorsal stripe... sorry, i know i shouldn't correct people :)

Colour? That's the last one. I'll get the names randomised and post the image so the winner can pick a name :)
Owner of Gliders!

Neocridders

SeaCrest

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Neocridders

SeaCrest

Name: Carpe Diem

Ooh, so pretty! :D Somehow the paint on her head reminds me of a dragon...and a particular horse I used to draw with flame markings XD

Winged

Yeah, i love the paint on females :)

Still one photo left for the mini-game.
I'm off for a little bit, to mesure some paintings for buying photo frames.I decided that cos i couldn't decide what to but some people in my family, i'd give them some of the still life i did for art last year :)
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

Is that a brownie dipped in white chocolate? @_@ Waaaant.

And mine wasn't a chocolate cookie, it's 100% chocolate. And they are super yummy.