+Little Chimaera+ Item Trade in ~ Customs, Breedings etc, OPEN ~

Started by Little Chimaera, January 11, 2011, 02:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Sunchaser

yes you can ^_^ I believe im teh only one closed for any new customs right now

toffeeca

I posted a breeding request on the last page, but I didn't put a specific colorist to do it and other stuff has gotten done since I posted mine, so I am supposed to put a colorist, not just leave it up to whom ever feels like it?

Sunchaser

Usually those with a specific colorist get a small priroity unless someone has said they claim the breeding. I know right now all colorists are working overtime on getthing things in this thread done as well as getting events ready for V-day. And like wtih me i put easiest things first and hardest things last, it could be the colorist that has chosent do yours just hasnt had time or is working on it in the background.

If it doesnt get done soon ill do it for you toffeeca since i colored both those chims.

toffeeca

Thanks Sunny. I hadn't ever posted anything so I was just wondering if someone had to be picked or if you I can leave it up to chance or whomever has time and wants to. :)

Sunchaser

yep if you dont post a colorist its usually whoever gets to it first or who has the most time. right now im pretty much done with all my customs by YLOs and i took the last two days for cleaning adn tommorow im going to be cleaning agian as hubby comes home on friday. I should hopfully get all my imports done by then as well as YLOs thign and most of the stuff we have planed for Vday. Hopfully <.< since i just burned my hand at the parents house i can get it all done but i burnt my right hand which is my main hand and i burnt the skin between thumb and forfinger as well as part of hte thumb. So yeah i will be slower then normal and agian so sorry for that

LaneyAngel

For the colours, am I allowed to post specific hex codes, as opposed to a more general "pastel pink" or "pastel blue"
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

toffeeca

Ouch, I'm sorry Sunny. Take your time finishing, its better than irritating and possible hurting further your burns. And make sure that you are well rested for when your hubby comes home. Everything here can wait  :-*

Sunchaser

lol thanks toff *Snugs* but i cant rest right this moment my brain is to active. The shock of the burn kinda caused me to cry and basicly shake. Im okay now but its still a shock and havnt come down fully from it.

Laney you can do either one :) Hexs or general colors work

LaneyAngel

sorry for all the questions, I have another one now too....

on a Bronze Ticket, am I limited to what species/breed I can pick?

Sunchaser

Nope. only species that is not open for customs are the Grims. All others are open sa far as i know. Also no elders,those are given out in special events or earned by getting points towards them

LaneyAngel

I have a Bronze ticket!

Name: Sookie
Species: Fencat
Owner's Name: LaneyAngel
Colourist: Any :)
Fur Colour: White
Eye Colour: Black
Marking One: Speckles
Colour: Blood Red (#660000 or 102|0|0)
Special Requests: Is there any way to make the speckles kind of splattery? Like blood splatters??

Aralie

Here are your kits Hiyoko. Sorry for the long wait, school has been drowning me in homework XD

Hope you like them!

Just let me know which kit you want, name and import or cert ^_^

hiyoko

Thank you, they're soo cute.^^

I pick the 2nd ^^

Name: Foxxy (female) or Kovu (male)

hiyoko

kunaisa

Kahlira

Breeding Form:
Username: Kahlira
Species: Fencats
Mother: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503272
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/12-Brightly%20Burning.png
Owned by: Kahlira
Father: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505770
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/12-KahFM.png
Owned by: Kahlira
Who is providing the breeding charm?: Kahlira
Breeding items: Breeding charm, Marking Hearts potion
Providers: Kahlira
Colourist?: Doesn't matter
Who gets first pick?: Kahlira

LaneyAngel

Kage Davies

Remember there are only 7 days for your unclaimed kits to find homes, and then they are returned to the shop to sell ^^.

I'm going to open a thread on the forums where people can donate spare kits from breedings to put into events/auctions, because we could really use it these days XD. And its hard to keep track if there are any left over after 7 days and I don't want anyone's kits falling into the void XD.

LaneyAngel

I'm excited to have my first LC... can't wait to see it!!

hiyoko

The first one is going to kunaisa, they'll post a name later ^^

If we donate a kit, does it still count towards the parents being elders and as their baby?

Kage Davies

Yes of course. Its like giving it away, only you're offering someone else the chance to win/buy it. If its auctioned off you'll likely get a cut of the profit, but I need to discuss this with the rest of the staff before I confirm it ^^.

Also, you'll have the chance to buy or purchase it like anyone else, so there's a chance you'd then get to keep an extra kit from the litter. There's pros and cons.

YourLoveOnly

@Kage: isn't the whole 7 day thing easily solved by the new growing system? Basically you only have to wait if the person wants to use a bonus ticket or not, after that just import them and enter the number for how many kits a person can keep (usually 1, but would have to be set higher in case of a bonus ticket) and then after 7 days they go to the shop automatically if they haven't been rehomed yet. Seems easier for you guys so you don't have to hunt everything down XD

Sunchaser

Just a note as well, I am still looking for males and females to live in the little Chim account for those that need a breeding but doesnt have the sg or doesnt have the creatures.

Their names will be Male 1 or female 1 and go up with the numbers, this way they wont be confused with the chims that come back for the auctions and other events.

LaneyAngel

*wishes could buy/claim some of the babies from the thread! XD*

YourLoveOnly

@Sunny: I donated one and received the prize in return, but I don't think you got around to importing the one I donated yet?

Sunchaser

nope i was going to import him as his adult form, i just havnt gotten around to it yet. But it is on my notes that i have onm this side of the computer. I still have to put the middle stages into litters to grow i just havnt gotten around to cutting hte images to teh adult stage and doing the avatar images. Ive been trying to clean house and do everything that needs done here and now i have a cold for the fourth time in as many  months. So im slow and im sorry lol

hiyoko

Kage Davies

Yeah, I haven't figured out how to do anything of that yet. I can't wrap my head around it, I was going to ask Sunny to talk me through it when I catch her next. I don't know how to do the auto growings yet either XD.

VanillaBean

LaneyAngel, I will take your your custom (unless someone already claimed it and I am just unabservent) :)
Where is the bacon flavored ice cream? I brought my big spoon!

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

kunaisa

Little Chimaera

Thanks kunaisa ^_^

All three kits are uploaded now. Hiyoko, both the first and third kits are under your name though the third kit will go to the mule once it grows

~Aralie

Edit: Have also uploaded all Mimic FS pets that I had names for

Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

LaneyAngel

Thank-you for that!!! She looks rad!!! :D

Her name was incorrect in there though, I just changed it with a Name Me item...
As I posted her name as "Sookie" but it was "Spookie" on her page! XD

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

toffeeca, I will claim your breeding :) Sorry, I missed it before. I trey to pick up stray orders whenever I can ;) you rolled a 2, so you will have 2 kits in your litter.

Edit:
Here are your two, so I will need toffeeca's pick first with a name and owner, then a name and owner for Ryuukokoro's kit.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Breeding Form:
Username: YourLoveOnly
Species: Flit <3
Mother: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503224
Owned by: YLO
Father: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503263
Owned by: YLO
Who is providing the breeding charm?: YLO
Breeding items: Purple color potion, if possible only affecting one kit and not the entire litter Providers: YLO
Colourist?: VanillaBean
Who gets first pick?: Meee 8D
(depending on amount and outcome I might use a bonus ticket once they are born, but I don't like deciding that before bebbies are born =3)

Little Chimaera

YOL, you rolled a 2 :) I have to use the color potion for both, but I will just make it a small mark on one.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly

That's okay ^^ I asked Kage before and she said you could do one or two special requests like this per litter, but that it was up to the colorist if they wanted to do it or not :)

And yay, 2 kits! ^^

Little Chimaera

Here they are:

Don't worry, they both get more eventful when they grow ;) So I will need the kit you choose and a name for him/her.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly

Can you know genders before picking? Because I know when using a gender charms you would know XD It's okay if I can't, just wanted to ask ^^

*debates* So pretty.. Might use bonus ticket.. Flits are my favorite breed =3

Kahlira

Little Chimaera

Sorry, can't tell you :P You could give me a name for both genders, though.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

toffeeca

ohhh, I love them! I would like to pick the pink and blue flame one please. Can it be imported as Name Me so I can see what it looks like grown up before naming it?

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly

I'll keep #2 for now and will see about trading the other. If I can't trade it I'll just use a bonus ticket and keep both XD Import as Name Me please =)

Kahlira

Oh and hey! Been wondering, since my breeding hasn't been claimed yet, can I tweak it a bit and add my "Hearts" potion to it? If not, it's cool.

YourLoveOnly