+Little Chimaera+ Item Trade in ~ Customs, Breedings etc, OPEN ~

Started by Little Chimaera, January 11, 2011, 02:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

would you want the moon tatoo as well soli?

I think im going to take yours i just have to finish Hiyokos first. and im waiting for crystal to get on before i counitnue working on her Navi maenah.

YourLoveOnly

I have a Silver ticket!
Name: Adriana
Species: Manaeh
Owner's Name: YourLoveOnly
Colourist: Aralie
Body Colour: #4873B8
Hair Colour: #4873B8
Eye Colour: slate blue or any other shade of blueish grey/greyish blue
Markings: * #F00E7A face, chest and belly marking + #9868CC socks on front paws (like this light green pattern)
* #F00E7A and #9868CC swirly spots (like these) and simple dots randomly placed on head, body and tail
Special Requests: other Adriana customs can be found here if you want more references: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3517.0
Kage told me previously each color is a marking layer and her markings use two colors so I am pretty sure this is the right ticket..

Solistia

if you feel so inclined, but not required =D
yeee, thanks Sunny! ^o^

Aralie

YLO I am definately looking forward to working on this one ^_^
It might take me up to a week to do this since I want her to come out the way you want and if I start to get frustrated I may stop working on her for the day.

hiyoko

Just so it doesn't get over looked, because this thread is soo popular, I have a breeding of fencats for anyone up to it ^^

Little Chimaera

Quote from: Winged dreams on January 25, 2011, 11:50:40 AM
I posted a Radiant Ritual Stone above, is that going through?

Mutations aren't finished yet, its on the to do list but realistically what we'll be getting any time soon is wings of different kinds. I'm still trying to figure out how to do it without creating a whole new file for each mutation and each critter, so its in the pipeline. The ritual stones were only for sale so I could see they worked :). You won't lose it until it gets used.

~ Kage
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

toffeeca

Breeding Form:
Username: toffeeca
Species: FenCat
Mother: GumDrop http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503280
Owned by: toffeeca
Father: Flamin http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505025
Owned by: Ryuukokoro
Who is providing the breeding charm?: toffeeca
Breeding items: None
Providers:
Colourist?: Anyone
Who gets first pick?: toffeeca

Goddesss

I have a copper ticket!
Name: Gracie
Species: Maenah
Owner's Name: Goddesss
Colourist: Sunchaser
Theme: Girly
Two Colours: pink and purple
Special Requests: nope =)

I have a Bronze ticket!
Name: Gallant
Owner's Name: Goddesss
Colourist: Sunchaser
Fur Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Purple
Marking One: Your Choice
Colour: Teal
Special Requests:  Do whatever you like =)

YourLoveOnly

Yay Adriana turned out so gorgeous <3 Must have more!

I have a Golden ticket!
Name: Moridin
Species: Manaeh
Colourist: Sunchaser109
Body Colour: Black
Mane Colour: Black
Eye Colour: #ACD8FF
Markings: based off this modifox but with different colors. Pink should become black, the darker blue should become #070F98 and the lighter blue should become #079C5C. The white stays white.
References: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3517.0
Has markings in three colors, so I think this is the right ticket, lemme know if it's not.

I have a Custom ticket!
Name: Luanna
Fur Colour: #008BD0, but you can't usually tell which color was the base when looking at her
Mane Colour: five stripes in the following colors and order: #008BD0, #ED192F, #00AE4C , #ECE70F, #D02492
Eye Colour:
Markings: full body paint in 5 colors: #008BD0, #ED192F, #00AE4C , #ECE70F, #D02492
References: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3517.0
No idea what ticket she takes, probably platinum.

Sunchaser

I will get to these customs as soon as i finish vanillas ocelot mimic and importing the breeding game guys and girls.

Shouldnt take to long i have a doctors appointment today to get a petscan and other referals.. yay lol. Once thats done ill come home finish up importing, then work on the mimic and probally get to these guys tommorow if all goes well.

Pinkshadow

Sunchaser

Im going to send you a pm. Only so i dont fill this thread with questions :-p

Ryuukokoro

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

Sunchaser

Here ya go Soli. If you like her ill import or cert her depending on which you prefer :)

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Solistia

Import will be fine, and so looks so lovely!! Thank you so much Sunny!! ^o^~ <3<3<3 /luffles all over

Kage Davies

I have a Platinum ticket!
Name: Featherpad
Owner's Name: Kage Davies
Colourist: NillaBean
Body Colour: Fade from light midtone grey to pale purple lilac.
Mane Colour: Fade from white to light gray tone blue.
Eye Colour: Green
Marking 1: Fade from the paws up the legs.
Colour: Darker gray
Marking 2: Fade on the muzzle
Colour: Middle/darker gray
Marking 3: White chin, belly fur, tail tip.
Colour: White
Marking 4: Clouded Leopard spot outlines.
Colour: Darker purple gray.
Marking 5: Spot insides
Colour: gray lilac, darker than pelt.
References: No reference :). Change it, add more fade, make it as awesome as possible :).
Pale pink nose please :).

I have a Bronze ticket!
Name: Fishy Treats
Species: Fencat
Owner's Name: Kage Davies
Colourist: NillaBean
Eye Colour: Blue
Marking One: Chin, ear tips, front paws, back stockings (different lengths), chest patch, tail tip
Colour: White
Special Requests: Pale pink nose, please :).

Kage Davies

Do people know/remember that grim can't be ordered as normal customs at the moment? I recalled seeing a couple the other day and I wasn't sure if it'd been stated/made clear enough. I thought I'd told the staff and then realised I might not have XD.

Little Chimaera

Kage, I have your first pretty all done and I assume you want her improted?

What do you think?

~Vanilla XD

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Sunchaser

kunaisa

Its so pretty  :o

Aralie

I will take your breeding Hiyoko, might take me a bit since I haven't done ocelot markings before.

There will be 3 kits ^_^

Kage Davies

o.o

That's better than the ref it ate that I made. Waaaaay better.

Yes pls import *drool*.

Kage Davies

Breeding Form:
Username: Kage Davies
Mother: Featherpad ~ Here
Owned by: Me :D
Father: Keefer'ka ~ Here
Owned by: Me
Who is providing the breeding charm?: Me
Breeding items: Bonus ticket
Providers: Me
Colourist?: Nilla Bean
Who gets first pick?: Me

Little Chimaera

Hey all this is a notice that im going to No longer be taking customs or breedings. I need to finish what i have done before i take anythign else. Once i finish everything i have up to the find a mates round 1. then i will open up a second round.

I am sorry for all of this but i was hoping to get lots more done with my tablet and my skills getting better wtih it then the pen went and died on me.

Those that have traded thigns with me i will be working on yours first. (meaning pinkshadow and Zarz as far as i know are the only trades pending)

YLO I have started on Moridon if you wish for one of the others to do it thats fine, i wont be offended.

Goddess i have not finished your second custom you have posted, if you want that to go to another person as well thats fine. Or you can wait till im caught up with zarz's and pinks.

I have not taken any items out yet. I need to take out Goddeses custom item from her bronze one.

I have imports to do probally what ill do tommorow if i can since i have a doctors appointment tommorow.

Saturday i will not be here till late as me and my family are going ot the medievil fair in hoggs town.

11th. Is when my husband comes back. 11-13th im probally going to be less on here so that i can do as much as possible with my husband.

Febuary 16th i have a petscan, Means i wont be here till later as i will be tired from the scan if its hte long one and i usualy am tired even if its the short petscan.

In march 4-14th. Im going to be scares. the 7th-13th i will not be here period as i will be going on a second honeymoon with my husband.

If i do anythign custom wise it will probally be for USD to help me and hubby with our honeymoon. This being we had some things pop up and a couple of hundred dollars i had saved up have gone to those problems which suck.

Sorry for the letter but now you know everything :-p

-with love
Sunchaser

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

I'm so glad you like her. I do, too. Might be some of my best work. I will get your boy and import them both as soon as I can, but I am not on the right computer.

As far as your litter (by the way, are you tring to kill me :P ) you rolled a 2, so there will be 3 pets in your litter ;)

~Vanilla XD

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Kage Davies

Ha ha I thought you might be mad XD. But they're so wonderful, I bet you'll make such pretty offspring o.o.

*snug*

Alnaeyah

I have a Silver ticket!
Name: Miri
Owner's Name: Alnaeyah
Colourist: VanillaBean
Eye Colour: Dark Purple
Marking One: Siamese
Colour: Dark Purple
Marking Two: Tiger or Tabby Stripes
Colour: Silver
Special Requests: Mane whichever of the three colors that you think looks best.

And I got a copper ticket in the first pick a door event in the Home thread 2.0.
I have a copper ticket!
Name: Agim
Species: Flit
Owner's Name: Alnaeyah
Colourist: Whoever wants to. ^^
Theme: Sunrise
Two Colours: Red, Yellow
Special Requests: Male please

YourLoveOnly

Sunny if you feel comfortable doing Moridin without your tablet then I don't mind if he takes a little longer. If you would rather not do him without the tablet that is fine and I will request another colorist if that's the case. *fluffs*

Sunchaser

ill tell you after ive worked on him without the tablet. if i doesnt work do you have another colorist in mind? that way i can send what i already have done to them so that they dont have to start from scratch if i cant do it for whatever reason. *snugs* sorry for all teh trouble

YourLoveOnly

No problem Sunny ^^ And if you need to pass it on, then to Aralie please, if she wants to do it :)

VanillaBean

Wow, all you people are trying to kill me ;) So here is my to-do list (Bold is completed):

1. Kage's custom #2
2. Kage's scary breeding

3. Alnaeyah custom
4. Import, import, import
5. Valentine Flatsales

I might claim your other custom, Alnaeyah, depending on whether or not I have time or if someone else claims it.
Where is the bacon flavored ice cream? I brought my big spoon!

VanillaBean

Alrighty, Kage, I imported both your customs, and here are your babies (sorry, I was confusing bonus ticket with plus-one, so only 2 kits)

I need names for both ;)

Kage Davies

I would like to name the first one.... Starlight, and the second Midnight :D. Fankoo. So pretty.

YourLoveOnly

I have a custom ticket! (this one probably needs a platinum.. xD)
Name: Noonie
Species: Festival Mouse
Body Colour: off-white #F6F4E5
Tail/Inner Ear: off-white #F6F4E5
Eye Colour: blue #61B7FE
Markings:
- Tiger stripes all over in five different colors: sky blue #88e3f8, lime green #5ffe11, pastel yellow #eef69c, pastel orange #f3cc67, pink #f586bd
- Red heart, located on forehead
- Rainbow on white clouds, located on rump
- Yellow sun, located on tip of tail
References: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/References/Characters/5-601.png (to show stripes color placement)
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3517.0 (all other references)
Extra requests: pale nose please like this beak

Aralie

O.O that one might take me a bit YLO XD
Working on hiyoko's breeding and colouring for the next flatsale right now but will get started on her asap

YourLoveOnly

XD Just give me a poke when you start getting sick of my characters. Until then I will keep throwing them at you, because I adore how the previous ones turned out =3 And you said you liked doing them, so that's good right? :P I know some people want to rip their hair out whenever I request a custom XD *hides*

Aralie

I do enjoy them ^_^
you have such interesting color combos and patterns and it's really helping me to get used to gimp.
*tugs at hair* nope, don't think it will be coming out any time soon. If it does I will blame it on work or school *nods*

YourLoveOnly

Question! I just heard from Kage that Festival Mouse can now be ordered as customs, is it okay to change Noonie to a Festival Mouse? It's okay if I'm too late for that ^^

Aralie

Nope, that is perfectly fine ^_^

If you wouldn't mind editing your form to the festival mouse I will definately remember when I get to it

Solistia

So I'm guessing this is the thread where this should be done....

I'd like to use my "Background ~ Christmas Holly" and equip it to my Ledyba
Thank you (or let me know if I need to save it until he's fully grown?)

Little Chimaera

I have your custom all ready to go for you, Alnaeyah . If there is anything I can change, just let me know!

~Vanilla XD

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Sunchaser

Here is your other custom Goddess. Tell me what you think and if you like him ill import him asap :)

Alnaeyah

I love how Miri turned out.  I really like her kitty nose it is so cute. ^^

Goddesss

LaneyAngel

I have a Bronze Custom ticket, I'm not entirely sure how I got it. If anyone could tell me please, how I got it. I don't remember!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

VanillaBean