News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Panda Shrimps} Events closed, names needed!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 28, 2011, 10:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

My last girl is the cutest little thing! <3

-Semi Custom Form-
Name: Angel
3-5 colors: Sandy/tan, White, Peach, Very light yellow
One marking you really want included: Paint
Up to three markings you don't want included: Checkered, any Rainbow

Mixing Pot!
Gumdrops

YourLoveOnly

Okay I am feeling horrible so I don't think I can get anything done today. I am up right now to try and eat something, but I have been in bed pretty much all day. Even sitting up hurts. I'll try to be back asap. Really sorry, stupid health issues are really becoming annoying >_>

CutieePiee

Get some rest and feel better! Take care of yourself. <3

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

I just wish they could figure out where it comes from.. I have had this chronic pain for about a year now. The pain in my ears is the worst, but the muscle pain is also quite bad. But my ears are perfectly fine, they can't find anything wrong (not as far as hearing goes, but also no infections or anything else) and pain meds often don't work. It is so frustrating. This week was the first time in months I had 48 hours without pain, but today is worse than I can remember so I guess I am paying for it.

CutieePiee

Sounds like it might be a neurological issue, maybe?

YourLoveOnly

Oh and a note for those stalking: Please do feel free to enter the Mixing Pot. This is the last day for that by the way and even if I am not around games do continue running ^^

Pain meds are slowly kicking it, but now it's 22.30 already so that's not too helpful XD

Aralie

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Alnaeyah

YourLoveOnly

Oookay, back, finally. I know the babies from the Breeding Game should have grown yesterday, but sorry they will be a little late. I am very much behind because of sickness and I would rather make sure events keep running, so babies will grow a later, not exactly sure when.

@toffeeca; you won a Candy Panda Shrimp on the previous page, I think you missed that? ^^

Pick-up:

Semi Customs
female showing Forelock, Tipped, Inner Ear, Blaze, Mottled Body, Paint, Zigzag, Spots, Rainbow Scales and Mottled Scales
female showing Forelock, Inner Ear, Nose, Socks, Mottled Body and Dual Scales
male showing Inner Ear, Mask, Stockings, Socks, Checkered and Lines
female showing Inner Ear, Spots, Paint and Striped Scales

Panda Shrimp #100

This little boy was based off Alyaenah's Mantis Shrimp suggestion. But since it mainly showed the scales and not really a body coloration I took a bit of artist freedom and played with him. He has Freckles, Mask, Paint, Zigzag, Mottled Body, UniqueFaceSpots, UniqueLegStripes and UniqueMantisScales.

And the winner is..
QuoteThere were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Kage Davies
2.Kahlira
3.CutieePiee
4.Aralie
5.Pinkshadow
6.Alnaeyah
7.toffeeca
Congratulations Kage Davies! Name and owner, please?

02/03 Mixing Pot Result!
male showing Zigzag and Lines
And the winner is..
QuoteThere were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Gummybears (CrystalAngelNeko)
2.Skittles (Aralie)
3.Rock Candy (Keilin Alyr)
4.Butterscotch (toffeeca)
5.Gumdrops (Alyaenah)
Congratulations CrystalAngelNeko! Name and owner, please?

02/04 Mixing Pot Result!
female showing Mottled Body and Dorsal Stripe
And the winner is..
QuoteThere were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Rock Candy (Keilin Alyr)
2.Skittles (Aralie)
3.Gumdrops (CutieePiee)
4.Candy Cane (Alyaenah)
Congratulations Keilin Alyr! Name and owner, please?

This thread is now closed except for posting certing info (anything unnamed in this post + Pinkshadow's Franken & toffeeca's Candy Panda Shrimp on page 2)
I am hoping to launch the Valentine's Day thread tomorrow ^^

toffeeca

Keilin Alyr

Aww, Aralie's Emily is all kinds of adorable, and that Mantis Shrimp boy came out beautiful. I'd love to see more panda shrimp with that color scheme someday.

As for my new girl:

Name: Beryl
Owner: Keilin Alyr

*squishes Ruby and Beryl* =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CrystalAngelNeko

Kage Davies

Name: Marble
Owner: Kage Davies

Fanks :D. So pretty....