News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Luminaria: Meow..? Look, we found kitties!

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 24, 2011, 04:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

Aralie

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Aralie

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Okay I am running into an issue here.
2,2K would be 2,002,000 and that is actually lower than the previous bid. I am assuming Pink means 2,200,000 SG but as that is not what the bid says I am not sure who is supposed to win this now O_o

Neocridders

Looks to me like she has Mil afterward, so if I see this right...
'2,2k million'
So, maybe she typo'd the . and accidentally had ,
So she meant 2.2 million.
Of course, it's all how you perceive it. You're the judge, YLO.

YourLoveOnly

Yeah and I have no clue. I'm afraid if I pick Aralie Pink will be upset because it was just a typo and I'm afraid if I pick Pink Aralie will be upset because the bid technically isn't correct. Gaah. This is difficult @_@

Pinkshadow

You can just pick Aralie , YLO ..

I really see the diffrent between she types 2,1 million and me typing 2,2 mil but if you don't think mine is correct , it's fine ..

Neocridders

YLO - Since both of options you've listed make someone upset, ultimately you just have to choose what one you think is fair.

Seeing as pinkshadow has posted a , instead of . for all her posts, maybe it wasn't a typo. But the K throws me off. So I dunno >.>

*goes back in to hiding and stops poking nose in business that isn't hers*

YourLoveOnly

2,2 million is fine, I just explained the difference in an earlier post, but I will do it again if you say you don't see it..
2,2 million means 2,200,000 but 2,2K means 2,002,000
I assumed you meant that first example, which would be the winning bid, but because of the typo it actually does say something else.. So that is why I am torn. Especially because your post does feel like you are upset and I know you meant to type the winning bid, so I am afraid that whatever I decide it will be unfair to someone =(

Pinkshadow

no its okay YLO .
- I'm not mad or anything at you , just going to the hospital tomorrow and im a really bad shape so thats why it could come across like that ..

No offence to you, and i don't mind if you choose her, if my bid are wrong .
- and im sorry if i seem mad or angry ..

I'm actually just broken, and terrified for tomorrow or witch are actually today in denmark ..

Aralie

Go with Pink's YLO ^_^

I definately don't mind and would have assumed 2,200,000 myself *nods* I also managed to snag the girly on PI so I am happy :D

YourLoveOnly

Yeah I live in Europe, so it's today for me too.

Okay, will go with Pink's then if Aralie doesn't mind. Aralie did indeed win the PI one, so this way everyone gets a pretty and gets to be happy. Yay for things working out.

Pink please send the SG within 48 hours and post a name <3

And good luck tomorrow, I went through therapy a few times myself and I totally get why you're nervous ^^ Hopefully you'll feel better soon! =3

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Sorry for the delay! Here are hatched eggies from the breeding raffle:
*feels proud* I finished all the breedings on both Secundi and PI!

Pinkshadow:
Isabella x Apollo - female Lumi

Aralie:
Kiri x Shavo - male Lumi

toffeeca:
Lisa x Nox - female Sumini

jojo080889:
Skyy Raspberry x Hanabi - male Lumi

You may now name them =) If I don't receive a name within the next few days I'll send a PM to make sure you get to see your baby ^^

If anyone forgot to save their eggs and would like to, you can let me know and I'll reupload the egg image for you.

Pinkshadow

Aralie

jojo

YLO, you're so amazing! I love him!!

Name: Prismatic Sky

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

Sorry for taking so long guys, real life is being a pain.

And because I quite like how these came out I am showing off the PI breedings as well:
Boots x Iris - male Lumi
Naida x Frenco - female Lumi
Aphrodite x Pan - male Lumi
Flouncy x Choco - male Lumi

PonyMama and I have also set up a plan to alternate doing events each month, so she should do something this month and I will do some stuff in April again.