News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cleiteag Aerie - a wild xenon appears

Started by xenon, February 27, 2011, 04:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

Well... We're back! Ish.

Between making new Striders for a raffle, and working on my owed AAA stuff, I realized I really missed working on my loverly Gryphons. So bad. T_T I've been indulging in them and it's been a whole lot of fun. Also a lot of work, as I've manage to accumulate quite the backlog of owed things. :D;;; Whoops!

But it's okay, I'm getting through it all, and I have a ~NEW GOAL~.

Twice-monthly events. At least. I know I can manage this, I just have to keep up on it. These events will be small, probably only for 1-2 Gryphons each time unless I end up with a crazy amount of free time, but they will happen. :3 In addition, I will be revamping my pricelist and opening some custom slots once I have gotten through everything that I need to finish.

Lovelove~ <3

xenon

So, YLO asked me to go ahead and post this draw here, as well. <3 So I shall! This is a draw for two Gryphons.

A big thanks goes to Nathalia, who offered these lovelies up for general adoption! They are sisters from a breeding, members of a litter of four, all female and all beautiful. <3

For those curious, their parents are Idalgala (g56AM) and Touke (g55AF). Duckie-horses, yay. <3

There they are, in tiny and cropped form. <3

To enter the draw, please reply with,

Name:
Email:
Gryphon Preferred:

Draw will close on Tuesday <3 I know that's not much time, but... Yeah. <<;

YourLoveOnly

Yaaaaay it's here! <3 I know people mentioned to me they missed them and didn't have livejournal accounts XD I entered on there already! <3

*loves and continues stalking* I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THESE. AND YOU. <33

SkySong

Email? I haven't seen that before. *shrugs*

Name:Skysong
Email: frost.matsumoto@gmail.com
Gryphon Preferred: Either

I saw a brag on these and I really like <3
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

xenon

It's a bit of a carryover for me from the older days of adoptableing, but I like to have an alternate means to get in contact with someone in case they vanish from the forum. :3

SkySong

I doubt that will happen with me XD I'm all but glued to it.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Willow

red_uni387

Name: red_uni387
Email: camille387@yahoo.com
Gryphon Preferred: the first one

*squees*

Ryuukokoro

Name: Ryuukokoro
Email: ryuukokoro @ g ma il . c o m (spaces are there to trick spyware bots)
Gryphon Preferred: either!

kunaisa

Name:kunaisa
Email: -> I would prefer if u were to pm me instead id thats ok
Gryphon Preferred: any

Neocridders

Name: Neocridders
Email:neocridders@yahoo.com
Gryphon Preferred: Touke

xenon

Pssst, Neo, Touke has an owner. <3 This draw is for one of her babies, the two in the previews. ^o^

Alnaeyah

Name: Alnaeyah
Email: alnaeyah @ g mail. co m(to make it hard on spyware bots)
Gryphon Preferred: Top one

CrystalAngelNeko

Name: CrystalAngelNeko
Email: Crystal Angel Neko@ live. Com
Gryphon Preferred: Any

Ravvana

Name: Ravvana
Email: horseluv777 @ a o l.c o m
Gryphon Preferred: Either

jojo

Name: Jojo
Email: jojo080889[at]gmail.com
Gryphon Preferred: top one~

these are lovely!

Spixy

BabyKittenCandy

Name: BabyKittenCandy
Email: Merissasdreams@yahoo.co.uk
Gryphon Preferred: Either, both look stunning!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Tarakona Ormr

Name:Sunchaser109
Email:Saddle109@aol.com
Gryphon Preferred:Either
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

CutieePiee

PonyMama

Name: PonyMama
Email: spemiddlehurst[at] hotmail [dot]com
Gryphon Preferred: bottom, although I do like the top one too

toffeeca

SeaCrest

LaneyAngel

*poke poke poke xenon*
I sent you a PM like.... almost 2 weeks ago, if not longer. Just wondering if you've read it?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

xenon

I have, I'm trying to get my stuff figured out for Quins. X___x Should be posting about that tomorrow assuming I have brain. -almost failed a test today-

This is closed now.

xenon

Random.org has selected Ryuukokoro and Sushidragon as the winners!! :D Congrats, Ryuu!! Here's your girl:

ID: g111AF
Name:
Genetics: Bb'N(el)N; Na'; e'(l)e' Yy; Mmw; Ll; F(t)F; Ff'; Nn; WW'; t'th
Owner: Ryuukokoro

and, just for showing-off, here are her sisters!

Nathalia's:

Sushidragon's:

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

Eeee I got my first Cleiteag!! What a great surprise!! \o/

I love her! I like her more than all her sisters! And not just cuz she's mine. XD

*pets her soft fur* Oooo. What a good color combo too! Is there a special place I have to submit a name? And is there any certain kind of naming system in the Cleiteag society?

Sunchaser

crap i totally thought i posted guess not ohwell congrats!

red_uni387

xenon

I'm so glad you like her, Ryuu! I'll admit, she was one of my favorites from this batch - I just love how suspicious she looks. XD

There's no real naming system, no. <3 Your girlie is probably of mid to high intelligence because of her parents, but that's a fact that's neither here nor there. XD (since they can be anywhere from housepets to supergeniouses in terms of intelligence) For naming, just post it here and I'll record it in my notes - I'm working on a record right now, so that will be available online as soon as it's done for all to see.

kunaisa

Ryuukokoro

Oh thank you! ^^

I'd like to name her Aithyia, please. I love that she's intelligent! lol. Always an important quality. Aithyia is apparently (according to google) one of the names of Athena, when she took the form of a sea bird.

I would really love to get her as a Demi Companion someday! She's gorgeous, we need more Gryphon Companions, and I need a girl. XD

xenon

-sits on the thread- >> I'm going to get some food now, but... When I get back, I'm planning on doing a FRANKENGRYYYPH woot woot. This will be a full custom franken, so all traits will be selected. <3

YourLoveOnly

Fast or slow? Slow would be goood *pokes people visiting and the clock* YLO has to go sleep, visitor has to get up early to go work tomorrow D= *snugs xenon* If fast franken, have fun everyone! =D

Ryuukokoro

Aww I hope fun frankens make you feel better, X. *hugs* I'll be here! ^^

Didja get my pm? >.>

xenon

That was my hope, Ryuu <3 I just need something entertaining for a little while. :3 And I did get your PM <3 Thank you for the reminder!!

YLO, I will be running a fast and a slow franken. <3 The slow is already posted at the LJ community, I'll be taking forms for that here as well.

xenon

I've been having a rough couple of days, so to distract myself and do something fun, I decided to do a few Frankens! I'll be doing two "insanity"-paced frankens (one here and one over at Sanori Gardens) along with one "sanity" paced which will be held simultaneously here, at the LJ, and at the Gardens. Depending on how things go, I might actually end up doing two sanity-Frankens based on the pool of forms I receive.

For the sanity-gryph, I ask that if you're a member of all three locations you only sign for this draw at one of them. :3 To enter, just fill out the following form - I'll be picking the final traits at random along with a winner from the pool of entrants.

Here is the trait list:
http://chaos.lostmysanity.net/Gryphons/Information/gryphontraits.html

And the form:
Coat Modifiers:
Any Color Modifiers?:
Beak Type:
Beak Modifiers:
Ear Type:
Head Modifiers:
Horns:
Long Neck?:
Forelegs:
Foreleg Modifiers:
Hindlegs:
Hindleg Modifiers:
Long claws?:
Wings:
Wing Modifier:
Tail:
Tail Modifier:
Colors (up to 3):
Pattern:
Any words on personality?:

The insanity-paced will begin in a little while, and will operate per standard procedure - I'll post a question, you post an answer! That will be starting in... a little while. XD After I finish putting some food in me.

Ryuukokoro

Whee I just spent the last hour reading all the different traits and their levels. You've put so much thought into these people! I love them!

Build: Miniature
Coat Modifiers: Head Mane
Any Color Modifiers?: Colored Skin
Beak Type: Half-Muzzle
Beak Modifiers: Serrated Edge
Ear Type: Headwings!
Head Modifiers: Double
Horns: Multiple
Long Neck?: Normal Neck
Forelegs: hooves
Foreleg Modifiers: Double
Hindlegs: hooves
Hindleg Modifiers: "Hooks"
Long claws?: Yes
Wings: Beetle!!
Wing Modifier: Multiple [Different Type]
Tail: Canine
Tail Modifier: Multiplied (4+)
Colors (up to 3): black, dark blue, pale blue
Pattern: leopard spots
Any words on personality?: silly and bubble-headed; human intelligence

xenon

Starting the insanity right now!!!

Gender??

Ryuukokoro

xenon

(oops, forgot to mention - you can enter as many times as you like, but I request that if you've just made a selection you wait for the next one, just to give other people a chance ^o^)

Build?

xenon

Build: Elongate (Nako)

Coat Modifiers?

Solistia

Neck Ruff! (cause I love the fluffy X3)

xenon

Build: Elongate (Nako)
Coat Modifiers: Neck Ruff (Soli)

Color Modifiers? (remember - if pure albino, this will smash through the color choice later on. If heterozygous for albino, the colors chosen will appear as markings)

PonyMama

red_uni387

PonyMama

I am not too sure about all the options (still looking though), but if I have to pick a color modifier then I will have to go look