News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Unbridled~ Catching up

Started by Leafy, February 28, 2011, 08:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafy

I'm going to be working on some of the things I still owe people, nothing traditional yet, cause I'm still not back in my room, but I'll be doing some of Willow's owed customs, and updating some of the linearts as well as shading, re-lining and making a couple new ones. I'll be streaming for most/all of this, until I have to leave in 2 hours for work, but feel free to drop into the ustream feed, chat, watch, listen to my... interesting taste in music ;p

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leafyarts Be warned, there IS music streaming with the vid, so turn down your speakers before entering. Mostly rock, soft rock, 80's and movie soundtracks ^_^; I'm pretty sure there's nothing offensive in the mix >_>

YourLoveOnly

Leafy

Feed's going to be back up momentarily!

Kahlira

Leafy

and offline again for  a bit, possibly more later tonight, and definitely LOTS tomorrow! I HAVE A WHOLE DAY OFF OMG @___________@

Leafy

About to start streamage again ;p For just an hour or two tho, tomorrow actually my day off, so I'm going to sleep @_@ I may even chug some nyquil and have guaranteed NO WAKING UP FOR 12 HOURS @________@ Sounds so wonderful right now. So yes, streaming now, Still with musics lol

Kahlira

Leafy

XD is all good, I made tons of progress @_@ and I miss my Willow T_T She made this sooo much easier XD;;;

Kahlira

I missed tonss of progress?! *epicsadface*

And I have to work toay so I'll miss even more progress. Bother on work! Bugger it too D=

Leafy

lol I'll probably still be working when you get back x___X;; I have two linearts to upgrade, and another full one to re-line ;p

Kahlira

Leafy

and by re-line, I meant shade lol

Kahlira

Leafy

Kahlira

Leafy are streaming again XD

Leafy

streaming again in just a moment as soon as I get the feed up ^_^

Leafy

Stopping for a bit so I can go work and run to walmart, I'll be back in about 2 hours tho, and then there will be more streaming @_@

Leafy

ok, Feed going back up now ^_^