{Panda Shrimps} Hatching Time - Please check for your name!

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 03, 2011, 10:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

(Panda Shrimps by LunarPixie, cookies by PonyMama, cert by YLO, colored and managed by YLO)

Our cookies from Valentine's Day have finally started hatching!
The only ones left are the breeding cookies and they should hatch within the next 48 hours.

In the next post you'll find a list of users who have hatched cookies with unnamed Panda Shrimps.
You can use Ctrl + F to search (or just look). If your name is there, go view the owner folders and post names.
Unnamed adults can't breed and unnamed babies won't grow, so make sure you name yours! ^^

If you want to learn more about Panda Shrimps, you can find some basic information on this flyer.
This includes a list of all currently discovered genes.

Owner folders: http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l636/PandaShrimps/Secundi/Owners/

YourLoveOnly

-Naming Form-
ID#:
Name:

Please post the above form once for each Name Me you have.
You are allowed to name unhatched breeding cookies before hatching, but you may also choose to wait.

People who have unnamed Panda Shrimps
Alnaeyah
Aralie
BabyKittenCandy
CutieePiee
Garney
Kadana Sorano
Keilin Alyr
kunaisa
LaneyAngel
Leafy
Neocridders
Pinkshadow
PonyMama
Ravvana
red_uni387
Ryuukokoro
Scullisto
Silvanon
Solistia
Spixy
springacres
steffoshis
Sunchaser109
TheLeet
toffeeca
Whimsy
Winged dreams
xenon
zarzamora

Only people who have hatched Name Me cookies are on there. It's possible you have some but they are named OR that yours are breeding cookies and haven't hatched yet.

Unnamed Panda Shrimps from the Find-a-Mate event
#268 - Pinkshadow
#269 - kunaisa
#270 - Winged dreams

YourLoveOnly

Soooo. All done, except breeding cookies. You may now post certing info. *flees from thread*
Also, I hope the topic title will help non-followers check if they got gifted cookies.. But we'll see XD

Aralie

Scullisto

I didnt know I had one...*squee*

-Naming Form-
ID#: 226
Name: Hammond

Pinkshadow

Name ; Blue Ocean

Name ; Casey

Name ; Flaming Star

YourLoveOnly

Pink your name is on the list, which means you have Name Mes in your owner folder as well =)

*waves to Scullisto* Yay my thread title is working XD
Lots of non-owners got gifted one or more during Valentine's Day, so I hope we'll get some new followers sticking around :D

Pinkshadow

Leafy

Thanks whoever gifted me one! :3

ID#: 225
Name: Dippin' Dots

Sunchaser

Do we have a limit on how long it can take to name o.O i have many to name o.o

YourLoveOnly

They won't be repossed if you take too long, so no one needs to worry about that ^^
I do prefer if they are named within 2 weeks or so, just so I can get them all done at once, but there is no requirement. Babies just won't grow and adults just can't breed as long as they are Name Mes, but you can name them at any time by posting in any unlocked thread=)

Sunchaser

awsome. Ill probally try and name them all on the 6th right before i dissapear for a week :-p

Ryuukokoro

lol I have an unnamed shrimp? Someone must have gifted me and not told me.

*looks in the photobucket* dhsfkjdhskjhkjdf SIX!? How did I get six when I've not participated in a single event!? XD;;;;;

ID: 192
Name: Patches
Owner: Ryuukokoro

ID: 185
Name: Valentino

ID: 184
Name: Worms

ID: 165
Name: Jammer

ID: 164
Name: Darling

ID: 261
Name: Frecklin

YourLoveOnly

XD People were spreading the love during the Vday events! :P
I know you got some from Crystal and I think other people. If you want to know, check the 'Love is in the air!' thread and use Ctrl + F to find your gifts ^^

toffeeca

*whistles innocently* ^^

I will try to get names soon, but I have quite a few names to come up with XD

Winged

ID#: #270
Name: Sabina

ID#: #271
Name: Starlit

ID#: #150
Name: Shroo

ID#: #151
Name: Roon

ID#: #202
Name: Cora

Owner of Gliders!

Alnaeyah

kunaisa

xenon

AWWWW, so cute!!! They're lovely, thank you! <3

ID#: 179
Name: Moray

ID#: 178
Name: Kayla

toffeeca

-Naming Form-
ID#: 241
Name: Bramble

-Naming Form-
ID#: 240
Name: Tomalia

-Naming Form-
ID#: 218
Name: Wino

-Naming Form-
ID#: 198
Name: Pansey

-Naming Form-
ID#: 189
Name: Berry

-Naming Form-
ID#: 188
Name: Clud

-Naming Form-
ID#: 187
Name: Pastel

-Naming Form-
ID#: 186
Name: Raspberry

-Naming Form-
ID#: 242
Name:  Leom

Keilin Alyr

ID#: 227
Name: Orchid

ID#: 259
Name: Clover

And I posted a name for this girl in an earlier giveaway thread, but I think it was overlooked by accident:

ID#: 131
Name: Beryl

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Wow, I have two :) Thank you mystery gifter!

ID#: 152
Name: Rosalina

ID#: 153
Name: Hadley

YourLoveOnly

@kunaisa: your name is on the list, please check your owner folder as you have more unnameds waiting there ^^

Glad people are liking them so far :D All the premades were colored and then put in random order using random.org, going down the list and certing them all, so I have nothing to do with what random premade you ended up XD

And as mentioned in the previous thread, once again a BIG thank you to sera, Winged dreams and CrystalAngelNeko for guest coloring some of these ^^ For those also interested in guest coloring, that option will open up soon. Keep your eye on Help Booths =)

CutieePiee

-Naming Form-
ID#: 234
Name: Plum

-Naming Form-
ID#: 235
Name: Scarlet

-Naming Form-
ID#: 251
Name: Lyla

-Naming Form-
ID#: 252