SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Garden Noms} Interested in breeding?

Started by TheLeet, November 26, 2009, 11:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

TheLeet

Quote from: red_uni387 on October 06, 2012, 01:44:58 PM
What's the deadline for sending in forms after being contacted? I didn't see anything in this thread so I assumed I'd still be getting nomlets last time >__<
The deadline is usually about a week but I will say the exact day in the pm. I only really give a deadline if I see that the person hasn't been online for a while.
I'm pretty sure I did tell you when the deadline was in the pm but I don't have it anymore so I might be wrong. >.<
Sorry that you didn't get your Nomlets, but If people don't get back to me in time, I have to move on to keep things going. <3

Winged

ETA: lol oops posted my feli breeding in the wrong thread xD Been planning nom breedings so have them on the brain.
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

Rosedawn

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

TheLeet

I have a little announcement to make:

I feel like I've really been neglecting Nom breeding - a lot. >.<
It's quite awkward and with too many items and it's all in all a bit of a pain in the butt for me. So I kinda always end up putting it off.
So in an effort to remedy this situation and to make breeding easier for me, I've decided to make it a little simpler.

I still need to decide on a few details but I'll be posting a new breeding thread soon. It'll still be list based so when the time comes, I'll just copy the waiting list from this thread over to the new one.
Hopefully it'll help me motivate myself to do breedings more often. :)

YourLoveOnly

I always loved Nom breedings and the way they worked, but if they don't work for you as the artist then it's time for a change <3

TheLeet

Yeah, I get confused with all the items and uploading multiple litters. >.<

I'll reduce the number of items and you'll only be allowed to breed one pair. I'm also planning to reduce the number of Nomlets per breeding. :/

It's not all bad news, though. All future Nomlets will have a mix of their parents' markings. :D

CutieePiee

Though I also did enjoy the old breedings, it just wouldn't be fun if you didn't enjoy it too, Leet. I wouldn't mind if Nom breeding became similar to Feli breeding but I do hope we can still borrow other people's Noms.

Rosedawn

You're enjoyment is crucial leet, my only sadness is the smaller amount only because I've not yet had the opportunity to ever breed.

However perhaps lessening the pressure on breeding for you will open up the potential for a few more first generation as well. -wiggles eyebrows- cause I would love to be able to get more involved.

PonyMama

I would also say if it doesn't make you happy how it is changing it will be fine, a shame of course but you have to want to do them
I would be disappointed if the number we were allowed to keep became only 1, even if the breeding only results in 3 nomlets, I would still prefer to have the option for 2 at the least

TheLeet

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. :)

You'll still be able to borrow other peoples' Noms and you'll definitely be able to keep more than 1 Nomlet. I'm not sure how many yet - probably 3, maybe 2.

springacres

Echoing what everyone else has said.  However, I do hope certain items will still be usable - I especially like the ones that guarantee which markings the offspring will inherit (I have plans to collect at least one of every basic marking type) BUT if that makes it more confusing for you, then I understand why they would need to go.

Winged

I agree with everyone else, whatever makes it easiest for you :) I also think it would be great if we could continue using other people's noms, and keep more than one.
Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

Quote from: springacres on June 14, 2013, 02:33:35 AM
Echoing what everyone else has said.  However, I do hope certain items will still be usable - I especially like the ones that guarantee which markings the offspring will inherit (I have plans to collect at least one of every basic marking type) BUT if that makes it more confusing for you, then I understand why they would need to go.
Unfortunately, that won't be possible anymore. The main problem with those items was that I often had to recreate really complex patterns and I was struggling with getting everything precisely right. I'm still planning to use the premade patterns for 1st gen Noms, though. :)
I've updated all the Noms items desciptions so you can see which ones will still be in use:
http://www.secundi.net/agencyitems.php?ID=15

TheLeet

As we've got a new thread, I'll be locking this one now :)