Main Menu

{Garden Noms} Interested in breeding?

Started by TheLeet, November 26, 2009, 11:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosewood

YourLoveOnly

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=698.0

:)

Will also send you a PM about possibly trading Air~Fish. I am not offering any of them up for public trade, but I would be willing to part with some of them ^^

My breedings are planned, just need to wait if SweetCaroline gives me the OK to use one of her males. Kadana is already letting me use her new boy :)

SweetCaroline

How do you keep from inbreeding when there is no visable pedigree?
~SC~

TheLeet

I keep track of the rabbits' pedigrees so if you really want to know if two rabbits are related you could always ask :)
You are allowed to produce inbred Nom babies if you want to, though. Obviously, lots of people don't want to produce inbreds but there's no rule against it ;)

SweetCaroline

I would like to have a copy of the pedigree on mine as I know 2 are already related(brother & sister), just doesn't seem right to let them mix with each other. So would like their pedigree so as not to mix them by acident to a relative when looking for a mate.
~SC~

TheLeet

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Ryuukokoro

Leeeeeeeeeeeeet!! I didn't know you came to Secundi!! *hugs* Omg I LOVE these cute critters. Will definitely be stalking!

TheLeet

Yay, I created them especially for this place ^___^

I really love secundi so far. At the beginning I was a bit worried that it wouldn't get enough activity to allow me to really run adoptables here but now it has just the right level of acticvity to make running adopties fun. :D

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

TheLeet

You're supposed to save them when you get them. I'm afraid I don't have Owners' folders or anything like that.
I can always find them for you if you need me to, though :)

YourLoveOnly

I would really like it if all Noms would be listed somewhere.
Would it be possible to make a Nom database/owner list?
I have my own Noms saved, but it would be nice to be able to see the others Noms that are out there, especially when planning breedings.
Right now I have to dig up really old topics to find other Noms for breeding.

TheLeet

It wouldn't be too hard to do but the thing is that it's another thing for me to constantly update and I'm really not good at updating stuff. I'll look into it, though. :)

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

@TheLeet , could u show my nom here so i can save her picture? :D

TheLeet

Tribe

Ohh i just adore babies..of any sort XD ill have to see what i can work out for getting a breeding.

Tribe

Oh i see how this goes, i shall have to find a nom first!

Ryuukokoro

Oh, I didn't read the front page correctly at all! XD I was waiting for some sort of slots to show up lol.

Ryuukokoro for the list please. ^^

YourLoveOnly

*jumps around all excited*
I like it when people wanna borrow my Noms in return for a baby, now I am just as excited as I am when breeding myself. Yay, nomnomnom ^^ Lalala. .. See, I'm really excited? xD *happily skips to the next thread*

YourLoveOnly

Hunni, did you get a Nom? =o
I didn't know that!
Can I see it?  :D

Pinkshadow

Tribe

<3 bumping this up. hope its okay its just one of the threads i keep track of XD

TheLeet

Ryuukokoro

Yay for seeing this thread at the top! ^^ *hugs it*

TheLeet

I'm sorry for not being very active with the Noms lately. I got a new kitten and he's been keeping me busy ^_^

hiyoko

TheLeet

just giving this another bump to keep it towards the front <3

YourLoveOnly

Oh yeaaa, that reminds me >.<
*continues to work on owner list* what ID# are we at right now?

TheLeet

We're onto #077 now. If you need an updated owner list just pm me <3

springacres

TheLeet

Giving this a little bump just to let everyone know that I'm still around. Life's been pretty busy lately and unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to do adoptable business. I'm hoping to get a few more breedings done soon, though :)

YourLoveOnly

SplitX has been banned and Hunni has left, so you can take those off the list :)

I'm glad you're back! ^^

Goddesss

These are adorable.  I have seen them in peoples displays and wondered if they were still around. =)

Neocridders

I'm with Goddesss on this one. I need one! So much cute!

TheLeet

I've taken them off the list. Thanks for keeping me updated ^_^

I'll try to hold a Flatsale or an auction soon, to give non-owners a chance to get their first Nom. I think I'll actually do some colouring now ;)

Goddesss

Neocridders

Ryuukokoro

Eeee one of my all time fave adoptable artists is back from hiatus!! *claps and cheers*

xenon

If there is a flatsale, then I will gladly participate ^o^

Willow

Yay!
I've seen these on people's presentations, and I'll be very happy to join in when they come back ^3^
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

*hides her Nom Army* I ish a non owner too! *bats eyelashes in an innocent way*

TheLeet

lol XD
oh wow, I didn't expect there to be this much interest. I might have to colour in some more Noms :3

Ryuukokoro

springacres

Glad to see you back from hiatus, Leet - and I'd definitely love to see another flatsale of these guys at some point!

Spixy

Oh I thought I was still on the list xDD

Spixy

a flatsale would be really nice  :o

Willow

Neocridders