News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: Imports

Started by Ravvana, April 01, 2011, 12:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

I am pleased to announce that TheStable is now an official site agency! :)

I'll be putting all other work on hold (with the exception of competitions) until I have imported all horses owned by Secundi users. That's right, all horses owned by a user with a Secundi account will be automatically imported. I will start with the lowest ID, and work my way up.

If for some reason you do NOT want your horses imported, this is the place to let me know asap! Otherwise, sit back, relax, and wait for your horses to show up on your page <3

General chatter is welcome here. Also feel free to ask questions and voice concerns.

Ryuukokoro

0_0 That's a big goal... Good luck Rav!!

*relaxes since there will be no slots to grab lol*

YourLoveOnly

That is wonderfully relaxing for us and a TON of work for you O_o Good luck Ravv and congrats on becoming an Agency! =3

springacres

I squeed when I saw this thread ;D  HUGE congrats Ravv!

Scullisto

Yay thank you and Congrats Ravv!

Neocridders

That's so awesome! I know it's more work on your part, but I think that things are more organized when you don't use slots to import. Good luck getting them all done. I know there are so many more horses than gryphions, and those took ages to import all of them to secundi.

:) And a huge congrats to getting to be an agency. I knew this adoptable would get agency status.

Pinkshadow

Goddesss

Congratz Ravv.  Once you get importing down it doesnt take to long.  The longest part is the "bred" critters.

Ravvana

I have the species page complete now :) Items come next.

http://secundi.net/agencybreeds.php?ID=16

Ravvana

Items done. Starting to work on imports.

My goal is going to be 20 horses per day, although that will of course vary based on my RL workload.

Ravvana

Surpassed my goal with 50 imports today XD That is through ID 062. Now my brain is fried, so I'm calling it a night :)

Please do check my work. I'm bound to make some mistakes entering all this data.

Kadana Sorano

Ohh I am in LOVE with the Breed's page.  I always forget which lines are for which breeds, this page will save me so much frustration :D
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

zarzamora

eeeeeeeeeeeeee how exciting!!!!!!!!!

Ravvana

I've imported 100 horses now. That's through ID 121.

Ryuukokoro

I am loving my stable horses on Secundi! ^_^ I remember my darling Pearl, I got her as a semi-custom when Stable was in Intros on PI! I knew next to nothing about horses, I just googled horse coats and 'perlino' sounded cool, so I went with that. And Pearl still looks great!

Thank you for giving her full medals, I know I originally only bought 1 metal for each of my comp horses because I was broke lol.

Ravvana

125 horses have been updated in 2 days :) Through ID 152.

springacres

Ravvana

Quote from: springacres on April 04, 2011, 12:31:59 AM
Mithril appears to be gender confused:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=515303

Fixed :) I hope he is not too scarred from his brief period as a mare XD

Silvanon

Go Rav!  You're doing great!  :)

springacres

xD Nah, he knew he was a stallion all along.  He just disagreed with the gender on his nameplate. ;)

zarzamora

its so exciting watching the ponies appear in our stables! Well done Rav! You're doing an amazing job!

Pinkshadow

Looking forward to see moar ponies on secundi <3

Ravvana

Nearly 200 horse have been imported :) Progress may start slowing down now, since I'm getting into second-generation horses XD But I'll continue to work on imports around my school obligations.

Ryuukokoro

<.< How many are there altogether...?

Ravvana

Almost 800. I will be quite busy XD

Ryuukokoro

Ravvana

Yeah, scary XD However, I've actually made more progress than is visible. Starting at about ID 050, I decided to go through entire owner folders and make ALL the uncerted .pngs and thumbnail .pngs for each user at once. So if I pulled up one of Taru's horses, for instance, I would make his new .pngs and all Taru's other horses' .pngs at that time. Which means I've already made the .pngs for most of the owners with impressive numbers of horses :)

</babbling>

springacres

You're doing great, Ravv!

(By the way, guys, don't forget to update your horses' image URLs in the Stable competition database.  Or pedigree database if you use that too.)

Ravvana

Yes, springacres makes a good point :) I'm planning to give a two-month (or so) grace period for "broken" images in the competition database -- I'll just assume you're being honest with the data, and that you haven't updated the URL yet. However, after that I'm going to start disqualifying horses that don't have valid images. So do be sure to update the image URLs as soon as possible :)

Ravvana

I did a big batch this afternoon, and I'm now done through ID 276 :)

Pinkshadow

Niice done Ravv :p

And yeah but i think i'll wait with that till their all imported xD

Ravvana

Imported over 100 horses today. Done through ID 405.

toffeeca

Way to go Ravv! I am really impressed with how many you have done so quickly, plus all the descriptions. Thank you!

Ryuukokoro

About halfway! Whoo!! \o/

Ravvana

Imported over 100 again today. Now through ID 513 out of 790 :)

Ryuukokoro

:O SO CLOSE!!

hee hee I learned one of the Stable horses I got in trade was actually a second gen. X3 It's fun seeing the parental line in the pedigree page!

Gidgets

*gidgets helping a Garney with horses* >D

Pinkshadow

i looove that one :O giiief meeh !

Gidgets

Pinkshadow

CutieePiee

Scullisto

*grabby hands.....BaaaaaaaD**

me wantses the big furry pony...my own little preciouses

Neocridders

I want a whole herd of those horses... O.O

springacres

YOU GOT THE GYPSY STALLION DONE.

And I am in love with all of the gypsies!  <3333

Ravvana

Aww, the new lines are amazing! :) I need to hurry up and finish imports so I can run some events.

Gidgets

Nooo, slow down, the other sets are being pains XD

Winged

That gypsy stallion is gorgeous! Can't wait to see some more of these :D
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

I had a rough week last week, but I'm back to importing now. I did about 50 yesterday and 50 today, getting us through ID 600.

Ravvana

I managed to get a few more done today; I'm now through ID 624.

Winged

That's great! Mine are all in the 700s, so i've been looking forward to seeing you get up to there :) So exciting!
Owner of Gliders!