News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Fables~ Floating into Secundi...

Started by Luv007, June 19, 2011, 08:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

BabyKittenCandy, congratulations on winning a wondering premade Fable!

Sokanon HL, please post the terrain you would like that you just won for your new member!

Kahlira

Wow, BKC! That is one bright and beautiful little filly ya got there XD Congrats!

Andd I wouldn't mind if the HL did the random contests, so long as HL wasn't standing in for the entire herd.

CrystalAngelNeko

Water please ^.^ and if I can choose where, d7 please~

Luv007

Can do, Crystal!  Give me just a second... I'll update the first posts.

EDIT:  Prize posted and inventory taken!

Marbled Secrets, it's your turn to post for a terrain square!

Neocridders

Herd:Marbled Secrets
Square:f1
Terrain:land

CrystalAngelNeko

Herd: Sokanon
Square: D6
Terrain: Water

Ravvana

Here is a link to Sokanon's RP:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4704.0

So far, four herd members have posted twice each :)

Luv007

Wonderful, Ravv.  I'll give out the square with the daily prize square....  I knew we wouldn't have a whole lot of entries with this one, but I'm still suprised at how few we have.

BabyKittenCandy

Oh wow!! She is very stunning!! I shall have to come up with a fitting name :)

Im certainly happy to have the HL act on my behalf if i am absent. Ive been rather outta it the past few days cos ive been ill, so appologies to my herd and to Luv!

Luv007

So long as you drop in occasionally, you're fine.  If someone KNOWS they won't be here, you can PM me and I'll allow your herd leader to act in your place in all cases except for RP.

Luv007

One hour left to get entries in/RP.....

Neocridders

For the B2 square,
Jinx has a very stong aoura about her. She's confident and loyal, and will do anything to lead her herd in the best direction she can.
Jinx is the herd's leader, so it's good that she's strong and confident. She's one to never quit when the going gets tough, but she will do what's best for her herd. She's a risk taker, but in regards to leading Marbled Secrets herd, she will never put her herd in danger unless it's the only way.

Jinx is probably in age the equivilent to 33 or so. She's not one of those young things frolicing around, but she's not too old either.

ETA: I'm going to add on more. If that's not ok, just ignore every below here.

Jinx tries hard at everything she does. She doesn't goof off or slack. For this reason she doesn't have as much fun as the rest of the group sometimes, but she's ok with that. She knew when she stepped up for the position of leader that she'd make a few sacrifices.
Jinx's dream is to lead her herd to a happy life with a larger territory and many fables and stories. She also hopes someday she'll get to have a little story to take care of. But she doesn't know how long until that will happen. She's in no hurry for that, of course. She's got a herd to feed!

Jinx is organized. This skill makes her a better leader because she is less stressed out than she'd be if she was un-organized.

Goddesss

I think I missed the RP things.  Sorry last couple days have been crazy.

Neocridders

I wanted to enter yesterday, but I thought it said it had ended a day ago. Maybe I misread, but I totally just ignored it because I thought I had missed it.
Sorry my character stuff isn't much. I was trying to get it in in time. I don't really know if I even did get it in intime.

Neocridders

24 hours- This will close at Jun 27, 2011 14:00 o'clock.

>.> This confuzzled me so much. I would have entered yesterday afternoon had I realized you meant that it ended a day from that time.

CrystalAngelNeko

haha! that could have been a typo x3

Luv007

We can keep it open a day longer if you would like.  I JUST realized that the date is wrong.... I apologize.  Just finished bathing my dogs.... unpleasant experience.

So who votes we keep it open for an extra 24 hours since it is an RP event??

BabyKittenCandy

I do :) Then I can enter ^^ I saw the post saying an hour to go 3 hours after you had posted it lol

springacres

Neocridders

I'd love to adjust my entry XD If that'd be ok.

Kahlira

The greedy side of me says NONO! Run it now! We'll get the spot. Well, 75% likely to.

The nicer side of me says, heh, mistakes happen, this way we can (Hopefully) get all of our members to post, and thus get an extra space for that as well. I think we're 3 shy? BKC, Ryuu and Spixy (if I read right). Though the post RP we have 5/6 posted with at least 3 of us having 2 or more spots.  So we still get a bonus square, even if it's not B2. Would we get 2 bonus squares if every member posted here as well as the RP point?

*grins*

Up to you though.

Luv007

Since it was my mistake, we can certainly extend the time until 12:00 tomorrow?? That way I can judge it while the kids are sleeping and everyone can get entries in.

CrystalAngelNeko

Sounds good to me Luv~

And Neo, if you're around, it's your turn to claim a square ^.~

red_uni387

If the B2 square contest is still going on-

Haze is a quiet stallion, usually prefering words to action. He's very dedicated to his herd and to Jinx, who he believes has great potential. However, he relies on others heavily for help carrying out commands. He'll say what needs to be done, and say how to do it, but usually waits for someone else to take the first step. Part of the reason is because he wants to make sure everyone participates, but it's also because he simply just does not believe he was meant to take part of the action. He's not afraid to speak his mind either, though usually keeps his thoughts to himself to seem unbiased. He would make a terrible leader, but hopes that being second-in-command will allow him to better serve the herd.

BabyKittenCandy

Sargtlin or Sarg as he is often known is of an unknown age. Whilst he is clearly not as young as some members of the herd he isnt as old as Frost.  He is rather quiet, often seen as being grumpy, especially in the mornings, since he is rather a night owl.  He enjoys his own company as well as that of others but can be a bit bumbling in a group of too many, lacking a certain finnese when it comes to social skills.  He is well built and strong, his name means Warrior and he certainly has the power and mindset for it when he wants to.  He is happier following than leading, hence he did not seek leadership of the herd.  He is very loyal and rather unflinching, there isnt much that ruffles him.

Kahlira

*grins* Young members of the herd *giggles*

Bah, she's just young at heart.

Luv007

About 30 mins left to enter or edit.  I just put all three of my monster children down for nap so I can have some peace and quiet for judging.

Luv007

Winners posted.  Post terrain and whatnot as soon as you have time!

Kahlira

Julianna is totally smitten with the pink flower, even though she doesn't even know what it does. She keeps sniffing it, hope that's ok? *grins*

*giggles*

Congrats to Neo and Ryuu as well <3

Ryuukokoro

Whooo congrats guys! And yay, I got wood! XD

Ravvana

For B2, let's make it land.

And for our square from the RP...
Square: D5
Terrain: Land

Luv007

Daily Contest Ending Jun 30, 12:00

Square: F4

WINNER: CrystalAngelNeko with Frozen River of Sokanon

Post an unusual fact about your Fable.  I'll run our friend, random.org.

Entries:
Ravvana-Sokanon-Shara
Ryuukokoro-Sokanon-White Walker (loved the fact)
Goddess-Marbled Secrets-Bella
Spixy-Sokanon-Hydroxide
Kahlira-Sokanon-Julianna
Pinkshadow-Marbled Secrets-Ina
CrystalAngelNeko-Sokanon-Frozen River
BabyKittenCandy-Sokanon-Sargtlin

Daily Contest Ending July 1, 00:00

Square: B3
Second Prize: Blue Flower

Form a friendship through RP with a member of your herd.  Both members will be entered.

PS-If anyone is having problems within their herds with participation, quietly PM me and I'll see what I can do about getting you another member perhaps.

Entries:

Ravvana-Shara-Sokanon
Kahlira-Julianna-Sokanon
Ryuukokoro-White Walker-Sokanon
BabyKittenCandy-Summer-Sokanon

WINNER is Ravvana with Shara of Sokanon!! Congrats.  Choose your terrain for the square!

Second place is Ryuukokoro of White Walker of Sokanon!  You have a blue flower.

Because there were so few entries, I'm going to throw out some prizes to BKC and Kah- a Twisted Nesting Straw for each of you.  Breeding opens tonight at midnight!  I'll get some forms and some more info on that later.  Plus I'll get some studs given out in a freebie flatsale later. 

I'm running off to feed the kids but I'll be back after that!

Luv007

@Kah- It's for breeding.... makes the baby female, but I figured Julianna would find a better way to use it. :)

I'll go random.org and see what  prize is revealed from D5 square...

@Ravv- you can also post for B2.

Ravvana

Square F4:
Shara can predict rain with decent accuracy; she feels a dull pressure behind her temple. Fitting since her herd's name means "rain" :)

Sorry, didn't use the full form for B2, d'oh. Here it is:
Square: B2
Terrain: Land

Luv007

I completely missed that... Sorry.  I am going to try to start posting contests some days ahead so members have more time to enter, especially for larger things like the RP.

Kahlira

*grins* I saw that after I went back to page one and re-read everything. She is in love with it D

Will have to think of something people don't know about Juli... Or ask her. *grins*

Ryuukokoro

Born during a snow storm, White Walker was given her name by her desperate mother, who prayed a strong name would help her newborn keep up with the herd that had to immediately be on the move in the nasty weather.

Goddesss

Bella loves Pickles on pizza.  Well she loves pickles with everything!

Spixy

Hydroxide has a slight fetish for thunderstorms and she's likely to .. go crazy .. during one xD

"WOO THUNDER!"

Kahlira

Juliana has a fear of four leaf clovers.

Pinkshadow

Ryuukokoro

Juliana, you are totally my favorite Fable ever. XD <3

CrystalAngelNeko

Frozen River wasn't always a nice guy. As a young stallion he had made a name for himself, and a small group of herdless stallions, terrorizing happy herds. It was one day when picking on an older stallion that he learned his lesson of what true strength is.

BabyKittenCandy

Sarg is a perfectionist. If he cant do it and do it right first time, he wont try.

Luv007

Winner posted!

Daily Contest Ending July 2, 00:00

First Prize: Braided Breeding Straw (Breeding will be open as soon as this contest closes...)
Second Prize: Square C4

Post a dream that your Fable has had....

The most vivid will win a prize.  The rest will run through random.org.

Entries:
Spixy-Hydroxide-Sokanon
Kahlira-Julianna-Sokanon
BabyKittenCandy-Sargtlin-Sokanon
Ravvana-Shara-Sokanon

WINNER is Ravvana with Shara of Sokanon!

I could tell you put a good bit of thought and imagination into your dream.  It was well written and unique without clique clauses.  I felt as though I was in the dream myself while reading it.  You did an excellent job!  You have a Braided Nesting Straw now in your inventory!

*mutters*  I definately need to make some sort of website of forums so you guys aren't in the dark about what you have in your inventory...

Random.org says second place is Kahlira with Julianna of Sokanon!  Have your HL post for your square!

Kahlira

That was the first off the wall thing I could think of XD Since pickles had been used. *grins* (Otherwise it'd have been the fear that pickles come to life and decide to eat your brain) Well, according to Juli anyways

Juli luffs you too, ryuu <3

Will do the dream thing soon as I get back XD

and check the RP (I gotta run out the door in like 5 minutes)

Spixy

Hydroxide once dreamt that after eating a magic apple, she puffed up and transformed into a large horse balloon - the breeze carrying her far away into a land of randomness, balloon ponies and free ice-cream.

-nodnod- XD

Kahlira

(Julianna talking)

So this one time, I had a dream! And in it, I was having a picnic with some of my besties, the little hummingbirds and the butterflies. They told me I could fly! I kinda looked at them a bit skeptical. But they were insistent that I could! So I tried to fly, and it turns out I could! without wings mind you. I went everywhere! ohh! Then I ended up on the moon! Long story about how I got there. My little friends were there too, so I was happy. We ate cucumber sandwiches, and for dessert, they brought something called an apple pie. Oh man! That was amazing! If you've never had it, I suggest you try it. *licks lips at the memory* But then I started drifting away from the moon, and I woke up.

(Sorry, been thinking of tis like, a long time.. What would Juli dream of? And how would I, as her spokes person describe it.. She sort of said, i'll tell it my way or no way at all.. So you get what ya got)

BabyKittenCandy

May my pretty little mare be called 'Summer' please Luv?

And my entry:

Sarg once dreamt that he was running across pink open plains. He was running cos if he stood still, stuff might start to grow on him, plants and such and he would be turned into a giant flower bush but flowers make him sneeze. He says it was a rather scary dream!

Kahlira

Julianna likes that dream, and now she wants to be a flower >.<