News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Fables~ Floating into Secundi...

Started by Luv007, June 19, 2011, 08:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Okay. :) What happened to that website? are we still using it or just the notairy.. (sp??) office?

Luv007

Since some users don't like having an extra account, I decided to keep information on the website, but anything user related on Secundi.  Plus that helps secundi have more traffic.  So it's good all around.

Feel free to express your concerns about that, good or bad.  I like opinions. :)

Wildfilly94

Okay that works for me. :) Also one more thing, where in the world do i find the images of my Fables? Lol.

I lied, Another. XD Sorry for so many questions, but do you have any plans for the Wishes and Dreams yet? :3 I'm excited.

And as for my question i edited on to a post on page 6, you must not've seen, with the points, does that mean once you get to a certian poins number, you earn whats ont he list, like for example, I have 9, and at 5 you put 'Semi-Custom Fable' does this mean i've earned that? Or do I have to trade in points?

Neocridders

I've decided on names for my babies.
I guess I post them here?
Male twin: Owen
Female twin: Erin

<3 <3

Luv007

1.  You can find them here, in your owner account: http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/Fables007/Owners/wildfilly94/

2.  I have plans for them, but I want to get the Fables themselves running smoothly before I add another complicated ingredient.  Not only is adding too much at once overwhelming for me, but I think it is overwhelming for followers who don't have much time on their hands.  I actually worry that I am overwhelming people now with just the sheer mass of stuff.

3.  I miss it.  Sorry.  You have in fact already earned it, but as for "cashing it in"-- That will happen once all the squares of the grid have been claimed.  I want to finish off "the experiment" and reward everyone that has participated.  However many points you have when the experiment ends is what prizes you will win for your participation. :)

And I welcome the questions!  They show me where I need to provide more info and they point out the weak spots that I need to strengthen.  I am definately going to have to cut down on the typing however.  I like to draw things out and over do them but i had surgery on my wrist a little under six months ago and I've noticed that the more I type, the more it aches.  My dad did the surgery and every time I tell him about the pain, he says it will take up to a year for it to heal.  But that's what they said about the c-section scar from having my daughter too, and a lot of the nerves still haven't grown back.  Which works since I have to take shots in my stomach.  Anyways.  My point is, ask as many questions as you would like and I'm going to *try* to shorten my responses and make them more simple.

*looks at the paragraph*..... I did say *try*.....

Luv007

Perfect, Neo!  I'll cert them asap.  Very cute names!

Wildfilly94

Okay. :) I hope I get enough points for customs. Lol.

Kahlira

Whoa, I just re-read the point things, so if I don't get any points I don't get to keep my Fables?

ohh I would be sad D=

Luv007

Correct.  I'm still debating that, but I specifically asked for anyone that posted for a Fable to be willing to participate, so even participating in ONE aspect will keep your fable, but if no participation has been made.... You aren't quite following the rules to begin with.

QuoteStep 1:

I am going to pass out two already-made herds to a minimum of ten Secundi users.  All you have to do?  Simply make sure you have read and reread all of the info above, be ready to RP your new pet, and type the code for the Fable you would like to claim in this event.

These guys are all rather dull colored, but each of them is unique all the same.  Most Fables are more brightly colored, but less unique.  Please only claim a Fable in this event if you can follow thru with the game.  If you do not finish Step 4, your Fable WILL BE REVOKED. In any other case, this would not be true, but these Fables were made specifically for this event.

Wildfilly94

Whoa! Random.org FINALLY showed me some love after these years :D Now... what do I do with the grid square I won for sokanon? XD

Luv007

Okay... I'm having a rough day today.  No one slept last night and I'm not feeling to hot, but I've been debating the job thing all day.  We're going to try this.  Everyone can give me feedback.  If we don't like it, we change it.  If it works, we keep it.

Builders-  You can submit this form once a day, but it must be submitted ON the day you are claiming if for.

Building: (Nursery Fence, Herd Fence)
Square: (Choose a square already claimed by your herd)
For: (Fable Name/Owner Name)
By: (Builder Fable's Name0

Advantages:  Nursery Fence makes it more probable for a pregnant mare to pop out an extra foal.  
1 Nursery Fence Square: 10% chance for 1 extra baby, 5% chance for 2 extra babies
5 Nursery Fence Squares: 50% chance for 1 extra baby, 25% chance for 2 extra babies, 5% chance for 3 extra babies
(For now, we'll leave it at that.)

Nursery Maid/Midwifes- You can submit this form once a week, but it must be submitted BEFORE the birth of the fables.

Pregnant Mare/Owner:
Midwife Fable:
Small Report on Birth: (At least three sentances please.)

Advantages:  A midwife GUARENTEES an extra foal from the pairing, though it will almost always be an identical twin of the same gender.  The more extensive the report, the more likely the babies will have slight differences or even different genders.  The more you put in, the more you get out.

Nursery Maids- You're going to have to hold off on your job this week.  Well, you can participate, but it gives no extra advantage THIS week.

Stories are currently participating in the daily claiming contests.  However, after this week, a story can NOT participate in the daily claiming contest UNLESS that story is being looked after by a nursery maid.  When that happens, this is the form that you may post.

Story Name/Owner:
Cared for By: (Fable Name)
Daily Report:  (This only needs to be a sentance or two, but full sentances only please.)

Border Protectors-Border Protectors simply by being border protectors add strength to their herd.  In addition to that, each border protector can claim an extra grid square per week by submitting the following form.

Extra Square Claimed:
Border Protector Name:
Weekly Report: (At least five sentances please.  This can include a sighting of another herd, or the discovery of a little river, or even just a silly butterfly spending time on a flower in a bordering square.)

Advantages:  Obviously, the gained square per week and gained herd strength.

Luv007

@wildfilly94:  Per the new rules of this week, all herd members can claim land, so you may claim your square by posting in the Grid post here:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4772.0

Wildfilly94

So I guess I can't post Estella's job for now, sense no new babies are being bred. Where should we post the job forms at with them filled out?

Luv007

That's an excellent question, wildfilly.....

*thinks about it*

I guess posting them in this thread should be fine.  Just make them bold?

Fables can still be bred, if anyone in your herd is interested in the service, with nesting straw this week.  There is a thread here that forms can be posted:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4773.0

Luv007

Also, thinking of making levels for jobs.

Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Master

You reach Beginner after performing your job 5 times.  You reach Intermediate after performing your job 20 times.  Advanced-50x. Master-100x.

Thoughts?

red_uni387

my lack of participation is due to the overload of information >__< i love reading, but the amount of new stuff you've been introducing just scares me away from even wanting to read it

Luv007

:(

I'm sorry, red.  I feel like a lot of people are in that boat, but I don't know how not to start things off with a lot of info bc of the way I want the adoptable to go.  Soon, it will be easy simple things and I will let people take one of two ways with their fables- collector or player.

Collectors can collect and enjoy and don't have to worry about the ton of stuff I keep piling onto everyone.

Players can play when they want, if they want, how they want. 

I guess all I can say is that if anyone ever has any questions, I don't at all mind answering them, even if it's just quoting something I posted earlier.  I know I'm throwing a lot at you guys and I'm really impressed with how much effort everyone is putting in.

Wildfilly94

Extra Square Claimed: c1 - Grass
Border Protector Name: Xavier
Weekly Report: I trotted alng the boarder all week, watching for danger or threats. On the first day, nothing interesting happened but a rabbit hopping by. The second day I saw a rouge mare nearby, and noted to myself to watch her carefully. She didn't seem like a threat at first, but after watching her on the third day, she approached me angrily; I reared and shooed her away, and she seemed to take the hint. The fourth day, the rabbit hopped by again, this time stopping to stare at me while eating grass. The fifth, sixth and seventh day, I saw a rouge mare and foal. The foal seemed very cute and kind, the mother just the same, only she was protective of her baby very much. I intend to keep my eye on the pair and see what they want, if anything, next week.

I have entered.

I have entered. (Not sure if it counts for this contest, but I thought it did.)

Luv007

It will so long as you edit into your post "I have entered" with the right color. :)

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

You should repost the points thing on each page so we don't lose it. Lol. Or me, rather. And have you updated it recently?

Luv007

I have an updated list written on a notebook here, but I'll update the list and repost for you within the next 24 hours.  Does that work for you?

Wildfilly94

Luv007

ACK.

I've fallen behind with the Fables, and I just want to let everyone know that I will be planning a big RP event for the end of this month.  My boys will be going home Aug 21st and I have until then to fit Kale and Harley's half-birthdays in.... These tend to keep me off of Secundi bc of the cleaning required.

Also, points wise, I will collect them all up on the 21st of this month.  I am going to try to post some more games ASAP.

If I'm missing anything, just let me know.  I'll add it to my to-do list that I have stickied to my computer.  Nifty thing in Windows 7.  I love the sticky notes.

If you have RP experience and would like to help, or thing you could review and edit some of my ideas, let me know.  I'm working on my Fable character right now to ensure she is ready for our big RP.

I'm also going to start opening up the custom claims.  If you have enough point to claim a custom at any point, you can claim it via this.

Now, any questions or concerns??

EvanescentHowling

Job Form:
Fable Name: Toxic Drift
Owner Name: EvanescentHowling
Herd Name: Marbled Secrets
Job Requested: Boarder Protector

Luv007

For all my RPists out there, I'd like to point you to the Notary thread where I am setting up a herd.  I'd like you to notice how it is filled out, just as a guideline for your Fable.  You can do it at your own pace, but it would be GREAT if we could get some information about our Fables into the herd threads before the big RP starts.  I've got the introduction written.  I'm just deciding how I should do this EXACTLY.

My Fable To Do List:
Recount Points (Everyone has at least one now. :))
Open a post to allow the use of points for Fables and items and such.
Erase the White around the lines of the Fables BEFORE anymore are colored, just in case we become an agency down the road.
Cert Fables with ID#s and update them on Photobucket.
Open a trading post to accept gidgets/wobbles/agency adopts in return for premade or semi or full customs of Fables/Stories/Dreams/Wishes.
Work on lining new mutations (that I'm pretty proud of), slowly but surely.
Type up the beginning of our upcoming RP.
Decide what method to follow for the RP.
Do more research on RPs in general.
<3 Remind Leet how much I love her for drawing all these lines.

Luv007

ANY OF MY FABLE PEOPLE HAVE TIME TO COLLECT POINTS FOR ME??

OFFER FULL CUSTOM PAIR FOR THE WORK!

SkySong

I'm willing to become a Fable person... What do I have to do?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Luv007

Really?  That would be AWESOME.  I already know I like you...

I'll PM you in a sec. :)

SkySong

Luv007

I'm getting the PM ready in between your Franken stuff.  Lol.

EvanescentHowling

SkySong

Lol, ok. Was wondering why you were taking your time. XD