Equigons - finding real humans for thier pets! (pic heavy)

Started by indigowulf, December 23, 2009, 05:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

Ok so a while ago, I asked who was a real person here. Im sure not everyone got to respond, it being a holiday season and all. But for those who did, the Equigons heard your voice.

Equigons art was done entirely by indigowulf. Originally done mid 2008, her computer crashed and she lost all her files. Just about a year later, she discovered a way to re-do the art, improving on the lost files without losing the original style.

Equigons are horses with just a touch of dragon blood. It doesnt change them much outwardly, other than the visable elemental affinity. However, it makes them immortal. It also makes them an egg-laying mammel.

The only downside to this is that they must find dragon stones to continue thier line. Dragon stones are powerful items, imbued with elements and magic, that allow Equigons to breed.

Mares seem to have more affinity for their elements, due to consuming dragon stones. Their manes go all the way down their body, where the stallions only have normal length manes.

Genetics with Equigons work just like on PI, and have all the same genes available. 99% of starters will have 2 genes carried, or 1 vis, just like PI. Double vis starters will be very very rare. Triple vis starters will be almost unheard of.

equigons webpage

indigowulf

Starter auctions:

Each start at a bid of 10K. Each start now and end Dec 29th at 23:59
Please be sure to specify which one you are bidding on!

Earth Mare:

Water Stallion: high bid: SweetCaroline 10K

indigowulf

Gifts! Double vis starters for everyone who was "real" (or at least thought they were real!)

Bewilderness:

Conrad:

Conroy:

Coolduff:

Fean77:

Garney:

Kadana:

Lectral:

Nighthenge:

Pinkshadow:

Ponymama:

quyllur:

Ravvana:

red_uni:

Scullisto:

Silvanon:

Taruia:

TheLeet:

YourLoveOnly:

Yruvian:

indigowulf

While it does say on the website, figured Id post it here too.. gender is shown in the length of the mane. All the way to the tail is a mare, withers is a stallion.

Yes, you may name them here, and you may trade as well. Keep in mind, these are all double-vis starters, which will be a rarity!

you may post now :)

Lectral

Goodness, I didn't expect that!

I would guess mine to be a Fire Mare, paint and mstripes?

Gotta think on a name - pink creatures need special names >.>

indigowulf

Yup, that's exactly what she is :) If you can decode my mess, you can see what genes they show and carry on the cert.

I gotta say, for using a randomizer to determine most of the hexes, we got a lot of greens and blues, and most came out looking pretty good!

Lectral

indigowulf

I had to refresh 3 times to get her to show name, so it may be a pain for ya. However, all the links above wont change unless they are traded.

red_uni387

O_O how does everyone manage to make me like green?! *squishes indigo* Thank you so much!!

Can I name her Crackle? (or is she a he? either way the name Crackle works XD)

SweetCaroline

~SC~

YourLoveOnly

indigowulf

Its a stallion red. if it were mare, the "mane" would go all the way past the tail. Ill get him named when I wake.. soooo sleeepy

Yruvian

o.O

Now that's a real surprise! He's gorgeous! Now I'm glad I still am a little real.

Name: Sparkles

Scullisto

red_uni387

ahh, I see :D either way, he's adorable <3

though would you mind changing the 827 to 387? xD

Kadana Sorano

*snuggleluffs upon Indigo*  Thank you sweety!  I'd like to name him Precious Gift :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

JBGarrison72

- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

Coolduff

Conroy

Pinkshadow

indigowulf

SweetCaroline won the water stallion for 10K. nobody bid on the earth mare. First to offer 10K for her gets her!

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SweetCaroline

~SC~

indigowulf

awsome. Ill work on certing as soon as I finish this big banner commission Im working on.

JBGarrison72

Uh, aren't you sposed to be running a WW game at Battlegrounds tonight?
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

indigowulf

neither of us felt up to it tonight. i still feel kinda icky from the other night, you know how it goes. so, i have a chance to catch up on these, which is a good thing.

oh, jeffy, i have 2 critters marked as reserved for you, please go bid on them

JBGarrison72

By your command.... er... sorry, going through BSG withdrawals.
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

indigowulf

all named up to this point. Still have several needing names. Also posted a poll in help section, need feedback!

JBGarrison72

- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

Silvanon

Finally made it over to this thread.  This was so nice of you indigowulf!!  :)   Can I please name mine "Mixed Mints" ?

indigowulf

SweetCaroline

Is there a link to owner's folders or do you pm ours to us? Asking because the Mare & Stallion that I got have disapeared from the post.
~SC~

Conrad

indigowulf

You can find a link to owners folders of any adoptable I run by clicking the sig banner :) The website itself is mostly "under construction" because I havent gotten back to it, but all the owners folders are there, even for lines that are still being templated!

SweetCaroline

~SC~

indigowulf