Previous topic - Next topic

Little Chimaera

Important Links
Forums :D
Our PI Shop
Item Request Thread
Item Forge (Coming Soon!)
LC Import Thread

Welcome to the home thread for adoptables shop, Little Chimaera. You might have seen some of the artwork/ideas knocking around on Gaia, but I can prove that it's mine (I have the original sketches) and none have ever been sold/given away before now.
Scroll down for games and such.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO POST :)

Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Flatsales ~

We will be doing it the same as usual. There will be a time period for people to post a form to enter and state their top three picks. After that time, a list will be posted with who won what. This is decided by random dice roll. Just post the form and send 5000sg to this account. Entry closes December 1st 5:00:00

Form
Name:
Pick 1:
Pick 2:
Pick 3:
Other:

Entrants
Wildfilly94
QuoteRedDotFenBaby
PurpleWinterGrimBaby
GreenKodamaBaby
Any
SkySong
QuoteWinterFall4Baby
TanKodamaBaby
RedDotFenBaby
Any
PonyMama
QuoteBlueDotSquibbitBaby
PurpleWinterGrimBaby
BerryMaenahBaby
RedDotFenBaby or FallLeopardSquibbitBaby
Winged Dreams
QuoteFallLeopardSquibbitBaby
TanKodamaBaby
BlueDotSquibbitBaby
Any
Aralie
RedDotFenBaby
PurpleWinterGrimBaby
Any
VanillaBean
QuoteWinterFall4Baby
WinterFall1Baby
FallLeopardSquibbitBaby
Any
Neocridders
PurpleWinterGrimBaby
WinterFall4Baby
Any
Victoria
WinterFall1Baby
PurpleWinterGrimBaby
RedDotFenBaby
Alnaeyah
QuoteBrownStripeBaby
TanKodamaBaby
RedLinesFenBaby
WinterFall3Baby or any
hiyoko
QuoteBrownStripeBaby
PurpleWinterGrimBaby
BerryMaenahBaby
WinterFall4Baby
springacres
QuoteBrownStripeBaby
FallLeopardSquibbitBaby
RedLinesFenBab
Any

Results
Aralie ~ http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/FallLeopardSquibbitBaby.png
VanillaBean ~ http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/Aralie/Little%20Chimaera/WinterFall4Baby.png
hiyoko ~ http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/BrownStripeBaby.png
springacres ~ http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/RedLinesFenBab.png
Alnaeyah ~ http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/TanKodamaBaby.png
SkySong ~ http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/RedDotFenBaby.png
Neocridders ~ http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/PurpleWinterGrimBaby.png
Wildfilly94 ~ http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/GreenKodamaBaby.png
Winged Dreams ~ http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/BlueDotSquibbitBaby.png
Victoria ~ http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/Aralie/Little%20Chimaera/WinterFall1Baby.png
PonyMama ~ http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/BerryMaenahBaby.png

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Nilla's Events

Pick-a-door!

To claim a door, please post "___ would like door #__!" Post this form up to 2 times (only two doors per person) Doors are 5k a piece, sent to the Chim account. Ends December 2

1.Victoria
3. SkySong
6. Neocridders
7. Wildfilly94
9. SkySong
10.Wildfilly94
11.Victoria
14. Winged dreams
15. Neocridders

Breeding Game

You will each have one entry. Here is how you play. You pick one of you pets, then fill out our very simple form. If you do not own a Chim, you can make an imaginary one using the platnum custom form (to be found here; http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=22513). Then, I will breed two pets and everyone gets a baby that is a mix between your pet and another user's. I beleive sunny played this game with us once before. So have fun! There will be 10 slots, so 5 pairs in the end. Each slot will be 10k to the chim account.

Pet name:
Pet link:
Personality:

Entrants:
1.Skysong
2.Winged dreams
3.Ryuukokoro
4.Wildfilly94
5.Neocridders
6.wildnightblazer

Short Auction. OPEN

Post '____ bids __ on the Food Fight Fencat!' to bid.

Auction Ends: december 2nd
Starting Bid: 3000sg
Minimum Increase: 500sg
Autobuy: None

High Bid:
35k - Neocridders

Jewelery Please
I have had the desire to do some small line edits on the Chims for a while but haven't had any inspiration on what to do.
Here is your chance to get some jewelery or other line art edits on your Chims!

Price Levels:
-Base - 3000sg
One edit and any number of simple edits aka. studs, earrings
-Additional - 1000sg
add for each additional edit wanted

Rules
~ Will add the item to any pet colored by me, Sunnny or Kage
~ For now only one slot per person please
~ Send payment once I give you a pricing, (I will not accept it until your pet is completed and uploaded)
~ Post the following form in Teal
~ Please put each additional edit with a new description

Pet Name:
Owner:
Link:
Description of Edit: (separate description for each edit)
References: (if any)

Slots
1. hiyoko
2. Winged dreams

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Aralie's Events

Jewellery Please!
I have had the desire to do some small line edits on the chims for a while but haven't had any inspiration on what to do.
Here is your chance to get some jewellery or other line art edits on your chims!

Price Levels:
Base - 3000sg
           One edit and any number of simple edits aka. studs, earrings
Additional - 1000sg
                    add for each additional edit wanted
Difficulty - 1000sg
                  I don't expect to add this to any orders but if something is going to be extremely difficult I will add this.

Rules
~ The Chim must be coloured by me
~ For now only one slot per person please
~ Send payment once I give you a pricing, (I will not accept it until your pet is completed and uploaded)
~ Post the following form in Purple
~ Please put each additional edit with a new description

Pet Name:
Owner:
Link:
Description of Edit: (seperate description for each edit)
References: (if any)

Slots
1. SkySong

Trivia Game
Alright, so in this trivia game you will win points each time you get a question right. Once you get enough points you can trade them in for different levels of prizes.

Prizes and # of points needed
6 - basic breeding
8 - item set (2 potions, 1 breeding charm, 1 gender charm)
10 - semi-custom (can't choose grim)
15 - full custom
20 - item basket (2 potions, 1 breeding charm, 1 gender charm, 1 plus one charm, 1 bonus ticket, 1 bronze custom ticket)
30 - ticket pack (1 bonus ticket, 1 copper custom ticket, 1 bronze custom ticket, 1 silver custom ticket, 1 gold custom ticket)

Point List

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Neocridders

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

VanillaBean

Hey, everyone! I know it has been ages since I've been able to help out with events. I'm glad to say that I'm back, and have some pretty special seasonal pets for you all :3
Where is the bacon flavored ice cream? I brought my big spoon!

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

Winged

Good to see you back Nilla! Ooh, special seasonal pets eh :)
Owner of Gliders!

Little Chimaera

Alright, I put the first round of FS pets up, with more to come. You will be aloud to change your entries up until the closing of form entry.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Wildfilly94

EDIT:

Name: Wildfilly94
Pick 1: White baby (#7)
Pick 2: Purple Baby (#3)
Pick 3: Green baby (#1)
Other: Any

SkySong

Name:SkySong
Pick 1: WinterFall4Baby
Pick 2: TanKodamaBaby
Pick 3: RedDotFenBaby
Other: Any :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

Little Chimaera

Alright, franken time! For those of you who are thinking, 'what on earth is a franken, 'Nilla?' Well, a franken is is a simple game where I will post a statement like 'body color' or 'marking' and you will respond with the appropriate answer. The first to respond correctly is the winner of that round and entered to win the final pet. Please only post every other answer, let someone else have a chance :3

This franken will have a Thanksgiving theme, meaning you will only be able to respond with the name of a food. So I say 'eye color' and you say 'pumpkin pie'. This is in honor of the wonderful food I hope we will all be eating with our families and friends on Thursday! So here we go, and have fun!

Flatsale

Body Color?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

hiyoko

Little Chimaera

Alright, franken time! For those of you who are thinking, 'what on earth is a franken, 'Nilla?' Well, a franken is is a simple game where I will post a statement like 'body color' or 'marking' and you will respond with the appropriate answer. The first to respond correctly is the winner of that round and entered to win the final pet. Please only post every other answer, let someone else have a chance :3

This franken will have a Thanksgiving theme, meaning you will only be able to respond with the name of a food. So I say 'eye color' and you say 'pumpkin pie'. This is in honor of the wonderful food I hope we will all be eating with our families and friends on Thursday! So here we go, and have fun!

Flatsale
Body Color - Mashed Potatoes (Hiyoko)

Breed?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Wildfilly, when you change your form, you just have to edit your original form :) No need to re-post.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Ryuukokoro

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Ryuukokoro

You clearly said in the rules we have to respond with the name of a food lol. That's as close as I could come to a LC breed using food.

Little Chimaera

:P I did, didn't I. Well, lets say that breed is a exception to this rule. But thank you for playing by the rules :D Shall we try this again?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Ryuukokoro

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Breed - Squibbit (Ryuukokoro )

Gender? (Not food please :D)

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Wildfilly94

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Breed - Squibbit (Ryuukokoro )
Gender - Female (Wildfilly94)

Eye Color?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Ryuukokoro

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Breed - Squibbit (Ryuukokoro)
Eye Color - Blueberry Pie (Ryuukokoro)

Nose Color?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Nose Color - Fudge (Winged dreams)

Marking 1?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Ryuukokoro

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Marking 1 - Powdered Sugar (Ryuukokoro)

Marking 1 Color?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Wildfilly94

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Marking 1 Color - Whipped Cream (Wildfilly94)

Marking 2?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

PonyMama

Ryuukokoro

Ooooo interesting PM!!

And I would totally be up for a pickadoor. X3

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Marking 2 - Autumn Corn (PonyMama)

Marking 2 Color?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Ryuukokoro

burnt pumpkin pie with rocky road ice cream. X3 (please don't shoot me! This is so fun lol)

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Marking 2 Color - burnt pumpkin pie with rocky road ice cream (Ryuukokoro) Wowza o.O

Marking 3?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Little Chimaera

Quote from: Winged dreams on November 21, 2011, 10:53:41 AM
Meringue Pie xD Don't shoot me either!

If anyone's getting shot, it's most defiantly Ryuukokoro >.<

Flatsale
Marking 2 Color - burnt pumpkin pie with rocky road ice cream (Ryuukokoro) Wowza o.O
Marking 3 - Meringue Pie (Winged dreams)

Marking 3 Color?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Ryuukokoro

Hee hee *hides behind winged* I wanted a variety of colors in the marking! X3;;

Marking color: blueberry jelly beans!

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Marking 3 Color - Blueberry Jelly Beans (Ryuukokoro)

Marking 4?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Little Chimaera

Flatsale
Marking 3 Color - Blueberry Jelly Beans (Ryuukokoro)
Marking 4 -  Snowball (Winged dreams)

Marking 4 Color? Last one! XD

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Ryuukokoro

Winged

Just remembered i forgot to enter the flatsale.

Name: Winged dreams
Pick 1: http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/FallLeopardSquibbitBaby.png
Pick 2: http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/TanKodamaBaby.png
Pick 3: http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/BlueDotSquibbitBaby.png
Other: Any

Winged dreams would like door #14!

Pet name: Spark
Pet link: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529291
Personality: Scottish wildcat mimic, so what you would expect from a wildcat. He's very tough and fierce, as well as being very clever. He does hve a strong family connection though.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

And oooo a breeding game! That sounds fun!

Breeding Game
Pet name: Flamin
Pet link: http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505025
Personality: he's very full of himself, thinks he's a total player lol