{Garden Noms} last new pattern to be released for now - giveaway (closed)

Started by TheLeet, January 08, 2010, 11:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeet

So I've finally managed to release all Nom body patterns (yay ^^)
The last pattern to be released is "rhinelander". I'm planning to keep this one quite rare and I hope that you like it.

This is the first rhinelander girl and she'll be given away in this thread:

For a chance to win her, just write a short text about why you think she should be going home with you. The person with the most convincing reasons wins :D
This giveaway will end on Monday, 11th at 6:00

YourLoveOnly

Oh my, that is amazing! Now I have even more to do xD
*continues to color like a mad woman*

By the way, I was wondering, do you think customs will ever become available?

TheLeet

I still haven't quite decided yet. They'll definitely be available occasionally but I don't know how often :)

YourLoveOnly

JBGarrison72

I think the Rhinelander nom should be going home with me because I like the colors white and gold together, thus the nom will feel genuine affection from me.  Also, I have no  pre-existing noms.  Also, I will treat the nom like royalty, only breeding it with descendants of the most successful and inspiring noms.  This nom is royalty and its line should be the line of nom rulers.  Also, I will never part with it for any amount of SG once I have it under my care.  It will obtain a choice home at the very top of my display page on Secundi.  :D
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

Garney

Sheeee should be mine because I have a Spider and I need a Topaz to go with him =D

And she's yellow and very pretty, so she would make the most perfect Topaz!

Also, I have cookies.

JBGarrison72

I rescind/recant my reasoning because I have to support Garney's claim... Garney will take excellent care of this nom.  :)
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

sera

*jumps on board!*

i think she should come home with sera because sera hasn't yet gotten a Nom because she was too preggers. 8D  Now that sera has spawned, she very much wants her own very pretty Nom. =3

*bribes with mint M&Ms* 8D

Garney

Garney

TheLeet

TheLeet

O my, I've been so preoccupied with the Air Fish CYO event that I completely forgot that this giveaway was supposed to end today XD
The Nom will go to sera since she hasn't got one yet.

Please post a name for her :)

YourLoveOnly

That's why I stayed out of this ^^
I absolutely adore her, but I have a lot of Noms already and I thought it would be fair to give a non-owner a chance =]
So I didn't even try :P I shall keep stalking her though, she's breathtaking.

sera

Kyaa! ^^ Thank you so much! *happy dance!* 

i shall dub her Ceur.  ^^  Thank you, thank you!

TheLeet