News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

.FCFC. Giveaway and Canine reveal!

Started by FCFC, August 08, 2012, 06:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Red I do believe willow is headed to bed and I have a few shot games planned for tomorrow since I am headed to work in like 30 minutes So there will be some other short games tomorrow

Wildfilly94

Oh! very orange he is! :p
Thank you!

PonyMama

I wanted to play with the apricot color for the dogs, I am glad he found a home where he is not being overshadowed by a ton of cats.....yet

everyone should check out the long running events, and have fun!

Wildfilly94

Lol yeah, he's just 'chillin' with my little kitty.

Neocridders

BabyKittenCandy

FCFC

Updated! C:

Going to add another event or two now <3
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Winged

5k on the auction! Had to search through the whole thread because i didn't know if anyone had bid xD
Owner of Gliders!

FCFC

Thank you for your bid!

Lucky dice roll and survey added <3

Winged

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 96, total 96[/blockquote]

Survey Pin!
Are you happy with the FCFC so far?: Yes, it's early days but you've done a great job of uploading them and sorting things out, congratulations! I think you'll be a great owner for them :)
How much SG should a custom and a premade go for?: Hmm, i'm not great at figuring these out xD Something like 10k/20k for a flatsale and 20-50k for a custom, depending on complexity.
If I offered USD packages would you be interested?: Possibly, depending on money situations. I'm just about to go to college so it might be difficult.
If so, how much $$ should a full custom (one pet) be?: Not really sure, i have difficulty figuring out how much $ is worth especially since that's not my currency. I'd say a few pounds each so 4-5$? And cheaper for bulk buys perhaps.
When shows are active, would you prefer SG, item or pet prizes?: I'd probably prefer a combination, with mostly item and SG and some elusive pet prizes.
Anything else you'd like to say: I love how quirky this adoptable is, they're really different for some reason :)
Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 81, total 81[/blockquote]

Survey Pin!
Are you happy with the FCFC so far?: Yes, I am so excited that they are back
How much SG should a custom and a premade go for?: Premades flatsale style up to 10k. For customs 10k-50k depending on complexity(if there are ref images etc
If I offered USD packages would you be interested?: Possibly, depending on how much extra cash I had at the time
If so, how much $$ should a full custom (one pet) be?: I think that selling in packages is probably more likely to sell than a single pet. Maybe $5 for two customs, or a custom and two premades; and bigger packages offered.
When shows are active, would you prefer SG, item or pet prizes?: I think item and pets, with pets being rarer than items
Anything else you'd like to say: They are all so adorable and I am just so glad that they are back.

CutieePiee

Survey Pin!
Are you happy with the FCFC so far?: Yes, I like them even more that they have their own agency. Much more organized!
How much SG should a custom and a premade go for?: Premade should be nothing over 20k. Customs should go for 10k-50k depending on the level of complexity.
If I offered USD packages would you be interested?: Probably not. I rarely have USD to spare.
If so, how much $$ should a full custom (one pet) be?: IF I had any $, it should go for no higher than $5. Possibly a pair for $5, as these guys are kinda tiny.
When shows are active, would you prefer SG, item or pet prizes?: I think all of those should be prizes, depending on the level of winning. Maybe pet prize would be 1st place, 2nd place would be an item, and 3rd would be a small sum of SG?
Anything else you'd like to say: I'm glad these guys are back. I hope everything stays more organized this time around. I would love to follow these for the long run. :)

CutieePiee

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 33, total 33[/blockquote]

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 70, total 70[/blockquote]

hiyoko

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 92, total 92[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]

BabyKittenCandy

Survey Pin!
Are you happy with the FCFC so far?: Yes :)
How much SG should a custom and a premade go for?: Umm.. im really bad at pricing! Maybe 25K for a premade and 75K for a custom?
If I offered USD packages would you be interested?: Possibly depending on price and my funds
If so, how much $$ should a full custom (one pet) be?: Think for a single pet maybe $2? Might do better as a package as already mentioned.
When shows are active, would you prefer SG, item or pet prizes?: Ima be awkward and say id maybe like to see points you could earn and then 'spend' on certain things, like customs, a breeding etc. Failing that prolly item/pet prizes.
Anything else you'd like to say: Looking forwards to getting more pets.

hiyoko

Survey Pin!
Are you happy with the FCFC so far?: I'm very happy with the FCFC.
How much SG should a custom and a premade go for?: I'm not sure, maybe like 20k-50k for a premade and like 100k or so for a custom.
If I offered USD packages would you be interested?: maybe, depends on the price and what's going on at that point in time.
If so, how much $$ should a full custom (one pet) be?: I'm not sure when it comes to USD.
When shows are active, would you prefer SG, item or pet prizes?: I like CutierPiee's idea for this one.
Anything else you'd like to say: I want more doggies.:)

BabyKittenCandy

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 66, total 66[/blockquote]

Survey Pin!
Are you happy with the FCFC so far?:Very happy so far ^_^
How much SG should a custom and a premade go for?: 10-20k for premades and 10-50k for customs
If I offered USD packages would you be interested?: probably if I have extra funds :)
If so, how much $$ should a full custom (one pet) be?: definately no more than $5
When shows are active, would you prefer SG, item or pet prizes?: combination with pets being kind of rare
Anything else you'd like to say: Very glad these are back ^_^

Ravvana

Survey Pin!
Are you happy with the FCFC so far?: Yes, I am glad to see them make a comeback and especially appreciate you fulfilling all old unfinished business.
How much SG should a custom and a premade go for?: Custom - 100k? Premade - 25-50k?
If I offered USD packages would you be interested?: I don't really have much $USD to spare :(
If so, how much $$ should a full custom (one pet) be?: $2?
When shows are active, would you prefer SG, item or pet prizes?: Pet prizes! :D Or Cutiee's or BKC's ideas.
Anything else you'd like to say: Can't wait to expand my collection <3

Ravvana

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 79, total 79[/blockquote]

Livery Stables

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d100 : 82, total 82

*Edit:
Dang only 3 away!

PonyMama

I am trying to set up the Number custom game, but it will be really random, as you will be using dice, as well as..........

The next two people to post "PM is the nicest because.......", with a reason why that makes me laugh will get a kitty

Livery Stables

"PM is the nicest because >.> she loves me enough not to behead me for posting from a sub (whimsy here)"

Survey Pin!
Are you happy with the FCFC so far?:Absolutely, I knew handing them over to you would be putting them in capable hands!
How much SG should a custom and a premade go for?: Custom (50-100k) Premade (10-25k)
If I offered USD packages would you be interested?:Absolutely..I has USD :]
If so, how much $$ should a full custom (one pet) be?: $2.50
When shows are active, would you prefer SG, item or pet prizes?Pet prizes for sure :} or beds..beds for sure too.
Anything else you'd like to say:Your coloring skills are unsurpassed!

PonyMama

I only behead people who use my toothbrush, Whimsy will get a cat

Whimsy

Bah! :] oh goody! Im rather excited to be able to sit on this side of these guys and collect.

hiyoko

PM is nicest because she fixes things without needing to be asked.:)

FCFC

Does that mean I fix things before they are broken?
hiyoko wins a cat

Info for my next game are posted, but do not post a form until I ask for one
~PM

hiyoko

You fixed my kitty image and I didn't need to ask.:)

FCFC

Okay ready for my first form....but there is a catch

I will take the FIRST form PM'd to this account
any posted will be ignored

BabyKittenCandy

*feels like a total muppet cos she doesnt get how to do the dice rolls*

hiyoko

It's okay BkC, I didn't know either until I played it in another thread.lol it's like this [*roll]1d10[/roll]

FCFC

Scullisto was the first to PM a form, and this is what her form produced

No new form yet, I am going to add one more option

BKC, there is also a dice roller button when you go to post an actual reply (not just quick reply)

Ryuukokoro

Lucky Dice

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 86, total 86[/blockquote]

Ryuukokoro

Really, dice!? ONE away? You are cruel!

hiyoko

Congrats Scullisto, you're dog is very cute.:)

Scullisto

FCFC

Okay added a new line to the form

So here we go

Post a form to win
2nd form posted wins

Ryuukokoro

[blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d9 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d9 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d9 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d11 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d11 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

BabyKittenCandy

ASh! Thanks to both!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 60, total 60[/blockquote]

Also lovely dog Sculli!!

Ryuukokoro

[blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d9 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d9 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d9 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d11 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d11 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Ryuukokoro

Haha I had to copy and paste the tinytiny letters in your post to read them normal sized, PM. XD

FCFC

Oh you found a perfect way to read the fine print Ryuu, I will see what your form has decided you get....or not get, since like I said, there is a death number in each form which result in nothing

Scullisto

How do we name our pets?....The paw prints wont allow me to name

FCFC

I do believe Willow is waiting on Sil to activate the pawprint?

Ryuu your form has produced this guy

Scullisto

Ryuukokoro

Hee hee! Awwwwww! A bi-eye pretty boy! I love the Pitties, thank you! ^^

@Scull: Yes Sil has to go into the system and make a special 'automated item' for any agency name tags, so hopefully it will be soon! I'm waiting to rename a bunch of my cats lol.

FCFC

I do not mind for a little bit today, as long as you guys have the items for naming, renaming or naming some of your cats/dogs
~PM

Taking the first form posted

hiyoko

[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d11 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d11 : 11, total 11[/blockquote]