News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Luminaria: (coming back soon!)

Started by Solistia, January 22, 2010, 07:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

Welcome to Luminaria, a place where Moonlight gathers, and magical creatures live.

The Lumi are small rabbit-like creatures that live in the Luminaria.

Will you travel to the Luminaria and take a Lumi home with you?

Information about the Lumi:
The Lumi are born of collected moonlight inside the Luminaria. They are about the size of a large rabbit, and can float through the air at will, using magic. When they're young, it's hard to tell males form females, but once they're older, you'll notice that Males are larger, have longer ears, and smaller manes than the Females. They are docile creatures that enjoy the company of others, and are quite willing to leave the Luminaria to go home with you!
Once they are taken from the Luminaria, new Lumi are born from eggs created by two Lumi (normally the Moonlight incubates their spirit, but outside the Luminaria, they must stay in a protective shell until they fully form). For this reason, all first generation Lumi do not have an egg stage, eggs are unique to Lumi that are bred.
As Lumi are born from collected spirit, any gender may breed with each other, though those of the same gender often require a special magic to help the process along.

Information about the Sumini:
Like the Lumi, Sumini are also born from collected moonlight, but unlike the Lumi, it's hard to tell the males from the females, since there are no physical differences between them. Even smaller than the Lumi, the Sumini are the little pranksters of the Luminaria (but don't worry, they can be trained!). Sumini are born with their tail already full-sized, which they use to hide among the multi-colored clover fields of the Luminaria when they're younger.
Also like the Lumi, when Sumini breed outside the Luminaria, their young spirit must be collected into a solid object, but instead of an egg, it's a Clover Fluff.

Information about the Furimi:
Furimi, like most creatures of the Luminaria, can float as they please, however they cannot do it on their own like most other species. For a Furimi to float, it must sit on the most buoyant part of its body, its tail. It is a common site to see Furimi lounging on their tails as they transgress the Luminaria. They are also a curious species, though they tend to feign indifference.
Females tend to have more luxurious tails than males, and males tend to be lazier, but that's pretty much the only way to tell them apart.
Like the Lumi, when Furimi breed outside the Luminaria, their young spirit must be collected into a solid object, but instead of an egg, it's a small cloud.

The creatures of Luminaria are fickle, so they may be traded to a new owner at any time, provided a 500SG re-certing fee is paid.

Events:
Valentine's Day!
(post 2)....
(post 3)....
(post 4)....
(post 5)Customs
(post 6)Growths!
(post 7)Drop-off post, for all newly certed pets.

Link to Luminaria

[url=http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=737.0][IMG]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx147/Solistia/luminaria/lumi_minibanner.png[/img][/url]

Solistia

More events to come!

Solistia

More events to come

Solistia

more events to come?

Solistia

Free Semi-Customs! (with a twist)
That's right, I'm offering free customs, however, they're not for you, they're for a friend!

As my que for coloring is currently empty, and I have limited access to things form my original computer, it leaves me with a lot of time to color for Luminaria XD
And as I've not yet decided what customs should cost, I'm offering this instead! Just fill out the following form to make your friend eligible!

If there are questions you don't know the answer to...I say just fake it or don't include it XD
And if you want to ask your friend some of these questions before you fill this out, that's okay too!
YOU MAY ONLY FILL OUT ONE!

[color=red][b]MY FRIEND IS AWESOME![/b][/color]
My friend: [insert username]
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are:
My friend likes: [girl/boy] pets
My friend likes: [pretty/cute] pets
My friend's favorite song/design is:
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: [image link?]
My friend is awesome because:

I will cut these off after some time, depending on how many are. But for now, they're just OPEN
(also, these will not necessarily be colored in order, but by which inspires me more :3 but all will eventually be done)

1. SplitX from hiyoko
2. Goddesss from red_uni387
3. hiyoko from SplitX
4. Poupou from YLO
5. CutieePiee from PonyMama
6. Goddesss from IvySpring
7. IvySpring from Goddesss
8. Silvanon from indigowulf
9. YLO from Poupou
10. Taruia from Garney
11. Kadana Sorano from XLostxDestinyX

PLEASE DO NOT BEG SOMEONE TO GET YOU A FREE CUSTOM! If I find out you've done this, you will be barred from the next event, breeding, and customs round :<

$USD Custom
Please PM any custom inquiries to me!
$USD customs will essentially always be open (just contact me through PM). As I owe my mother about $1500 from the time I lived with her (she's a bookkeeper, so she keeps records of EVERYTHING...and even this amount is with a lot of forgiveness OTL /should be well over $3K). As such, I'm always looking for a little extra cash to help pay off my debt. After referencing other adoptable USD prices, I've at least come to a common amount.

Single:
$7-Any species, with any markings you please (as you know, they're all custom drawn)
$10-As above, with a simple edit (like an accessory)
$15-As above, with complex edits (like Hair and/or similarly complex things)
$20-Normal Cosplay (for most cosplays; includes clothing and hair, and possible extra appendeges)
$25-Super Crazy Cosplay (for the ridiculously complicated cosplays, like many overly complicated game characters from square enix games will fall into this category).

Matching Pair:*
(as I don't have "love pair" lineart, though I may have to think about making some, currently you can get a matched pair of any species, to be certed together as well)
$10-Any species with any markings you please
$15-As above, with a simple edit for each (like an accessory)
$25-As above, with complex edits for each (like Hair and/or similarly complex things)
$35-Cosplay Pair (for most cosplays; includes clothing and hair, and possible extra appendeges)
$45-Super Crazy Cosplay Pair (for the ridiculously complicated cosplays, like many overly complicated game characters from square enix games will fall into this category).

Family:**
(For Furimi and Lumi, you can get an adult male and female, and a baby, all certed together; as Sumini don't have a separate gender adult, if you'd like a Sumini family, we can talk lower prices)
$15-Either species with any markings you please
$20-As above, with a simple edit for each (like an accessory)
$30-As above, with complex edits for each (like Hair and/or similarly complex things)
$45-Cosplay Family (for most cosplays; includes clothing and hair, and possible extra appendeges)
$60-Super Crazy Cosplay Family (for the ridiculously complicated cosplays, like many overly complicated game characters from square enix games will fall into this category).

Notes:
*Matching Pairs, since there is as of yet no Love Pair, do get an added benefit or two during breeding when the times comes :3
**The adults in families may breed again (just the baby won't be certed with them, since it wil actually grow!). Also, the adults are treated as a Matching Pair (see above note)

Bribes!
No need to really "announce" bribes, since they'll always be open as well, but for those that simply cannot wait for custom slots, or don't want to take their chances winning a game, you can always try to bribe me! It can be SG, $USD, site money from other places I frequent, pets, customs in other shops, or what have you. Bribes will be accepted or denied at my leisure, depending on any number of circumstances. But just because your bribe was denied once, doesn't mean you can't try again with the same bribe a while later :3 (it all just depends |D)
Also, $USD bribes are the only way to procure unique lineart pets from Luminaria, as they take a great deal of work.
No listing of slots or anything, since they're always open :3

Please PM all bribes directly to me

Solistia

Click for full size!

Solistia

hiyoko

These are soo cute, I will soo be stalking. ;D

sera

I NEED A LUMI!
Username:  sera
Anonymous?: N
Bid Amount: 25,000 SG

^^  These are cute!

Solistia

Hooray for more stalkers!
(and yay a bid! |D *updates auction post*)

YourLoveOnly

I WANT SOME TICKETS!
Username: YourLoveOnly (YLO for short if you find that easier)
Number of Tickets: 10

I NEED A LUMI!
Username: YLO
Anonymous?: N
Bid Amount: 50K

So we can also bribe with different things, or did I get that wrong?

Solistia

Updated Raffle and Auction posts.

You may bid what you like (which is why this is an auction/bribe :3)! If you're bidding tangible items, please be sure to include some kind of price value for it (so my job is a little easier at figuring out the worth XD)

YourLoveOnly

Problem is, I don't think anyone sold Air~Fish, Stable horses and Kennel dogs for SG, so I have no clue what they are worth. >.< And Gidgets and Wobbles really depend on what people are willing to pay..

Solistia

Ah, I see XD
Makes it a bit hard to judge the value then OTL
Well, at this point, if you can find an SG equivalent and base it off that, I'll be able to accept items in your bid =D
I'm sure once I get more used to the site, I'll figure out how highly I personally value other pets, but for the moment, I'm not sure XD

Also, Update to the Flatsale post!

YourLoveOnly

I'll probably miss the flatsale, so I'm trying to get pets another way xD
It runs at 2AM for me, so I am kinda hoping I'll be asleep by then ;)

SplitX

How many are we allowed to claim? :3

YourLoveOnly

QuoteIf an hour has passed since the posted Flatsale time and not all are claimed, you may claim a second Lumi for the full price of 5K (your first will still be 1K).

hiyoko

I WANT SOME TICKETS!
Username: hiyoko
Number of Tickets: 100

YourLoveOnly

Would it be possible to let someone else proxy and claim one for me?
If not I shall just stay up 'til 2 AM xD

Solistia

Yes proxying will be fine =D (just make sure they put your username in the "username" field of the form and if they want one themselves, to make separate posts =D)

And yes Splitty, it is exactly as YLO quoted XD

Raffle list updated!

YourLoveOnly

If someone wants to proxy for me can they please PM me so I can tell them which Lumi I would like in order of preference. ^^

YourLoveOnly

Okay, I am off to bed, I am too tired to stay up..
In case anyone is willing to proxy, this is my order of preference (most wanted first): 2, 1, 3, 6, 5, 4.

sera

Username: sera
Claiming Lumi #[2]

Sorry, YLO, i loved #2 as well. xD;;;  Thankies!

hiyoko

Claiming Lumi #[?]

sera

Username: YourLoveOnly
Claiming Lumi #[1]

Separate posts!

Gidgets

Username: Garney
Claiming Lumi #[5]

Solistia

Okay, current Claims:
1: YourLoveOnly
2: sera
3: hiyoko
4:
5: Garney
6: hiyoko

Go ahead and give me the names for your Lumi when you can =D

hiyoko

Solistia

Momo is available for pick-up in the 6th post!

Also, There is a new Game in the 5th post!

Ryuukokoro

Hmmm...um....... I dunno what kinda moveis you like! XD

I will guess: Princess and the Frog, and Alvin and the Chipmunks. XD

Solistia

(Well, isn't that part of the fun, since you don't know? XD)

And no, it wasn't those two movies~<3

hiyoko

Claiming Lumi #[6]

Gidgets

Mmmm...

Daybreakers and Extraordinary Measures *rolls*

hiyoko

How about Sherlock Holmes and The Lovey Bones?

Solistia

Claim added (post a name if you've thought of one for him :3), only little #4 left~

(nope, neither of those pairs....though I do want to eventually see them all X3)

hiyoko

Cool, just wanted the okay.^_^

Name: Daisuke

PonyMama

Username:
Claiming Lumi #4

Don't know if it is still available or not

PonyMama

Don't knwo why my username never wrote down

Username: PonyMama
Claiming Lumi #4

Alvin and the chipmunks and Avatar

hiyoko

What about these?

The Spy Next Door

Solistia

No worries PonyMama (you did the right thing and reposted the form! X3) He's all yours now!

And nope, still not the correct pair of movies~<3

PonyMama

name: Tiifu
Owner: PonyMama

sg sent

Are we able to guess again if you say that it is the wrong pair?

Solistia

Yes! You're able to make a guess every 5 minutes =D (even if I'm not here to say if you were right or wrong XD)

PonyMama

(don't know what you consider recent)

hiyoko

Solistia

Recent means it's currently playing in theatres, since I just went to the theatres to watch them XD

And still not the right pair yet, though I will say one of the movies has been mentioned already, but the other has not =D

EDIT: (does the font really look that light? I thought it was fairly dark......maybe my monitor is just darker OTL;; )

PonyMama

Mine could just be bright, or it could be that I had a migraine last night so my head still hurts and my eyes have an issue because of that

PonyMama

Solistia

PonyMama

Alvin and the Chipmunks & The Blind Side

Ravvana

Bleck, I totally forgot to get on for the flatsale :(

Legion and Avatar?