News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

♥Kachine♥ Opener Events

Started by SkySong, October 16, 2012, 06:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

First of all, welcome! I'm glad to see all of you here and hope you'll enjoy yourself while you are visiting. :)

Kachine are primarily cats, but may delve into other species. The current lines are also not breed specific, but depending on what following we develop, more breeds may pop up. Because we are new, we are also very versatile here!

We are going to be as active as school permits, so please don't expect us to have many big events often. That being said, I will try my best to provide pretty kitties as often as my schedule allows.

The name Kachine goes to the lovely Daimas, and is a mixture of the Japanese words kawaii (cute), chibi (small), and neko (cat). If you are the type of person who likes to know how words are pronounced when reading, the 'a' in ka is pronounced like the 'a' in mother, the 'i' in chi is pronounced like the 'y' in lucky, and the 'e' in ne is prounounced like the 'e' in net.

That being said, please ask me any questions you might have, and lets get on to some events!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SkySong

A few more events before we launch into breeding. For those who won Kachine from the previous events but still haven't named them, they are in the next post with your names in bold.

Goodbye, sweet hat...
The first person to roll an eight out of fifteen and retrieve the Mad Hatter's hat for the Cheshire Cat will find this little fellow following them home. You may roll once every four hours.

The hat and mist will not pass on to his offspring, however. Any offspring that inherit his pattern will not have duel tone stripes, they will merely be blue.

Rolling Raffle

This raffle will work differently than the one before. First, let me present the prizes.
1. - Rosedawn
2. - skysnolimit
3. - Bunraku
4. - Luv007
5. - Saturnalia
6. - Kahlira -> country198606
7. - skysnolimit

Now. I will roll a random number, the die being any number 20 or below. The first person to match the die and number gets the Kachine. I'll be rolling in order from 1 to 10. So the first dice roll will be for #1, the second for #2, etc. In my post I will specify which Kachine the roll is for. You may roll once a day for one Kachine, unless one is won. (So since Rose won the first one, everyone who rolled before can roll again now. I won't stop you from rolling regarding how many you've won, but please keep the other members in mind.)

SkySong

Once events have finished, I will take them down and put the winners and their prizes here. You may post now!

Image:
Owner: Bunraku
Name: Maneki

Image:
Owner: Wildfilly94
Name: Toffee

Image:
Owner: Wildfilly94
Name: Toby

Image:
Owner: Kahlira
Name: Danny Boy

Image:
Name: Chanda

Image:
Owner: Kadana Sorano
Name: Mischief

Image:
Owner: springacres
Name:

Image:
Owner: Rosedawn
Name:

Image:
Owner: Winged Dreams
Name: Seaspirit

Image:
Name: Rhiannon

Image:
Owner: Midnight Phantom
Name:

Image:
Owner: skysnolimit
Name: Meatsauce

Image:
Owner: Saturnalia
Name: Renaissance

Image:
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Name: Rosalie

Image:
Owner: Luv007
Name: Arian

Image:
Owner: country198606
Name: Katniss

Image:
Name: Fire

Image:
Name: Spaghetti

Image:
Name: Cara

Image:
Name: Cheshire Hatter

Image:
Owner: Rosedawn
Name:

Image:
Name: Aqua

Image:
Name: Flurry

Image:
Name: Farra

Image:
Owner: Saturnalia
Name: Snickerdoodle

Image:
Owner: country198606
Name: Licorice Whip

Image:
Name: Eywa

Luv007

I spy something green....
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QbV2XTn_mMA/Tgn7mSVUkjI/AAAAAAAAIDQ/qWMKQLP_6UI/s1600/5.jpg

We are Siamese if you please-
We are Siamese if you don't please...

Roll a dice
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8

Edit:  I swear the number 8 is my arch nemisis.....

Raffle time!

Bunraku

Congrats on the opening of the Kachine! ^^ I love the name.

Something green:

We Are Siamese if you don't please.

I forgot to bold so I edited! >< I hope thats ok.

Kahlira

Will do other stuff in a sec.. In a new post since editing messes with the dice roll XD

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

SkySong

Bunraku, you're ok with the editing. :) If we do a dice roll, I'd prefer to see the roll before you edit, but other than that, I'll be doing this fairly lax.

Happy to see you three here!

Kahlira

I spy... With my little eye...
http://www.supertightstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bliss-green-grass-sky-planets.jpg

We are Siamese if you please...
We are Siamese if you don't please!
(Love this move!)

Any

And the dice roll five is my favorite XD Yay!

SkySong

Bunraku

Yay thank you ^^

And I completely forgot the code for rolling the dice ><

Saturnalia

Cute!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Me I hit the little dice icon and put the 1d10 in it.

[roll*]1d10[*/roll]

((I think this works)) Remove the two * and it should be a go =D

Saturnalia

Bunraku

Thank you Kahlira! :D

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Yay! And you win! How awesome is that? Congrats!

Just note that editing a dice post messes with the thing and says what it does up yonder in luv's post about the dice being tampered with XD

Bunraku

Oh wow I didn't even realize I rolled a 7 X3 *happy flail*

SkySong

XD Wow, already? Congrats, Bunraku, you got the Calico girl. I decided against a cert for these guys, so just give me a name and I'll label her on photobucket.

Kahlira

Certless is best if you're thinking of going agency =D

Bunraku

Thank you SkySong! I shall call her Maneki ^^

SkySong

Kah - I wasn't particularly planning on going agency, I just don't see the reason for them when this is supposed to be more low-key than what I'm used to running.

Bunraku - cool, I've got her named! On a side note, do you have anything you like to be called? Ever since your name and picture I've been trying not to call you Gackt, but the temptation has been there.

Kahlira

Well, XD That's cool too, I like low key!

Bunraku

The idea of being called Gackt made me cackle with glee XD But Ryuu kinda dubbed me Bun in the first thread I ever made and I liked it, so Bun I shall be. Do you have a nick name? ^^

SkySong

Calling me Sky works just fine. :) I was about to call you that, but I didn't want to offend you with it. XD And I take it you're a fan of him?

Country

I spy something green....

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium/something-green-teresa-blanton.jpg
ETA: Switched to link because it was too big XD

We are Siamese if you please-

We are Siamese if you don't please

Raffle Time!
any

Bunraku

I'm not easily offended XD And yes, I'm definitely a fan. Totally loved him in Bunraku and Fuurin Kazan and enjoy his music and the visuals in his videos. Very artisticly interesting to me

SkySong

Thanks, country! Just make sure to bold, it makes it less likely that I'll miss it.

I agree. I've seen Bunraku, but unfortunately haven't been able to see Fuurin Kazan. Love his music. And the visuals, especially in ghost and lu_na are cool, too. Typically I listen more than watch, though.

Also, I have a little time left before bedtime. Anyone want to try a franken?

Bunraku

Franken yes O:!

There are sites where you can watch it online, but Fuurin Kazan is very very sad DX So many characters died. Also, if you're watching it for Gackt, he doesn't appear until the later episodes so you end up watching about ...30? Before you even see him XD But its still really very good. I got so attatched to the character Kansuke lol >< But Im glad to meet someone else who lieks his music too X3

SkySong

XD It is rare to find someone who likes Japanese music. Lately around school people have been going on about a korean song called oppan gangnam style, but that's as Asian as most people know. If I find I have time to actually watch something then I'll see if I can find a decent site online.

Ok. If this isn't finished in about half an hour or so, then I'll have to leave it for the morning. But, I'll start it now and people can jump in whenever they want to.

Gender?

Saturnalia

Female!

And dare I admit that I just had entirely too much fun dancing to Gangnam Style at a wedding this weekend? Haha... watching a bunch of drunks do the dance was even funnier, though! ;)

SkySong

We had homecoming recently - I heard they played it during that. I would have actually gone if I could see the school dancing to it... XD I think it would have been hilarious.

Gender - Female - Saturnalia
Base coat color?

Country

Bunraku

I love Japanese music O: I know what you mean though. It used to be that more people were into it, but nowadays a lot of people treat those that like Japanese stuff like the plauge >O> But oh gosh oppan gangam style, people constantly go on about that on the forum of a game I play, I listend to that and had no idea what to think XD And I'm derailing your therad with my Gackt obsession, i apologize! ><

And black? :D

SkySong

XD It's fine. Low-key, remember? Not going to bother with trying to keep chit-chat out. I start it all the time, anyways.

Base Color - Black - Bunraku
Pattern? (Can be Bi - like the calico, Points - like the siamese, or a version of Tabby. The most common forms of tabby are Mackerel and Classic. If there are some other cat coats not listed here, feel free to run them by me.)

Kahlira

Tortie! Or Calico, it's almost the same XD

Bunraku

I love me some low key chatter friendly adoptables :D I'm a chatterbox anyway once someone gets me talking >>;

SGA

I spy something green...

http://deltorofilms.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/the-hulk-od-2003.jpg

We are Siamese if you please –

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Country

*Pounces on Kah and sits on head*

Kahlira

Country

Lol, sorry, I couldn't help myself XD

Kahlira

My head may not be the most comfy of perches. It keeps drooping.

Country

Your's isn't the only one lol, its been a loooong day.

Kahlira

SkySong

The Hulk likes kittens too, yay! Lol, hi Kadana!

Kah - I haven't quite decided how I'm going to express tortoiseshells and calicoes, since their markings aren't very easy to define. When I think of a tortie, I think of a pretty kitty with brindled red and black fur. To me a calico is a kitty with orange and black spots on a white base. So I'd have to do some figuring out if I were to use one or the other as a pattern. So for at least this round I'm going to leave them out till I figure out what I'm doing with them, sorry... :( Would you prefer me to do bi (Like Bun's Maneki?)

Wildfilly94

Something green:
http://mrbarlow.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/green-tree-frog.jpg (Linked for size)

We are siamese if you please -

Raffle Time

Those are the only ones Im after, but the order of preference between the four doesn't matter.

Hoping I did this right?

SkySong

Wild - you got it more or less right. Country got the raffle the way I meant it to be, but I understand what you're talking about.

Kahlira

SkySong

Ok!

Just to make sure people know, you may post an answer for every other option. So say person A picked the gender, then person B picked the base coat, person A could pick the pattern.

Base Color - Black - Bunraku
Pattern - Bi - Kadana
White anywhere? (Yes/No)

Wildfilly94