Started by YourLoveOnly, November 17, 2012, 04:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

Winged

Coin Toss
[blockquote]Rolled 2d100 : 83, 85, total 168[/blockquote]
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

For the final day I changed the limit to 3d100 Winged so feel free to roll one more in a new post <3

PonyMama

[color=Hot pink]Coin Toss![/color]
[blockquote]Rolled 3d100 : 58, 36, 56, total 150[/blockquote]

Winged

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 55, total 55[/blockquote]

Thanks!
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

Coin Toss
[blockquote]Rolled 3d100 : 71, 57, 11, total 139[/blockquote]

Wildfilly94

QuoteWildfilly
You spot a Panda Shrimp! It's a bit foggy so you can't see it clearly but you can make out its hue. Is it pastel, bright, dark or natural?

It was hard to see, but I think I spotted a little tuft of natural colored fur, since he/she blended in well with the surroundings. :)

Kahlira

Man, she may be the brightest Panda Shrimp ever! I love her!

I think I'll name her... Lisbet

For lack of anything else.

Country

Kahlira

Saturnalia

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!
I am searching K11 :D
I bring this Panda Shrimp with me:

YourLoveOnly

Those last two locations weren't hiding anything :(
All old games are now closed. I'll color up Coin Toss wins, Wild's grid win and probably a Franken or two later today. I've also opened up the free raffle to give away the premades still hiding in the grid. Christmas thread will launch tomorrow! :D

Aralie

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

Wildfilly94

Saturnalia

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

Coin Toss wins are done!

Bunraku:

Aralie:

toffeeca:

PonyMama:

And Wild's grid Panda Shrimp:

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

Am only waiting for Keilin's full custom form now and then of course draw a winner for the raffle after 19:00. After that this thread is all done :D Everyone excited for Christmas event yet? ^^

Keilin Alyr

Hey, YLO, sorry to delay my custom posting. Everyone in the house got knocked on our butts with nasty cold symptoms, and it's made any sort of thinking kinda rough. ^^;

I saw a female Panda Shrimp, kind of similar to Peace. For colors, I believe I saw white, pastel rainbow and pale pink. Markings: paint (rainbow would be awesome), tiger stripes, dipped shell, and rainbow forelock. And bi-eyes would be awesome (I'd even pay a little extra for them) but not necessary. =3

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Keilin Alyr

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting her back so quickly! And yes yes yes, she's absolutely perfect, thank you so much! *snugs* ^^

Could I name her Harmony please?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

Country

Country

YourLoveOnly

That's okay, I decided to go to bed early so I'll just count any posts that got in yesterday.
Aaaand the winners are... *drumroll*
QuoteThere were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Wildfilly94
2.Winged dreams
3.country198606
4.toffeeca
5.Saturnalia
6.Aralie
7.Kahlira
Wildfilly gets Male 2, Winged gets Female 1, country gets Male 1 and toffeeca gets Baby 1!

This thread is now closed :D Will get the Christmas thread up later today. Naming can be done in the Official Panda Shrimps thread in the Trading Booths or in any active event thread.