News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Miniwyvs] Winter Festival!

Started by Saturnalia, November 30, 2012, 11:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnalia

A few more presents were delivered! And I rearranged them to group together each person's :)

Saturnalia

Bunraku

Wildfilly94

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Saturnalia

PonyMama has gotten another lucky roll! Confetti goes everywhere!
Behind Door #4, there is...

Ooh, this lovely male wyv seems to have gotten all wound up in some garland! :D

Let me know name, PM!

Feel free to roll for the 5th, everyone else!

PonyMama

Could I claim #176

and YAY!  Such a pretty advent win

Saturnalia

Surely, PonyMama! And that advent boy is one of my favorites!

PonyMama

Names and it does not matter which goes to which male

Antar
Onani

Kahlira

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

=D

Kahlira

Ya know I find this humorous. This makes my third 4 roll XD

YourLoveOnly

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Saturnalia

Kah, 4 loves youuu! :D

Names updated, PM.

Still two left in the flatsale!

Bunraku

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

And I would like to name my flatsale girl Poinsettia please! ^^

Wildfilly94

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]

Keilin Alyr

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Saturnalia

There's a new event up! It's a special breeding event. :)

Also, still two flatsale wyvs left!

YourLoveOnly

Yaaay I had been waiting for this, it is exciting! I used to do this years ago for some adoptables and it was tons of fun <3 Question: Do we get the egg that is offspring from our own Miniwyv or do you divide up eggs randomly or is there an order of choosing?

Saturnalia

Ah! I meant to put that in there.

Yes, you will get an egg that is offspring from your own; I'm going to randomly assign them to each person, though.

With the extras, should there be any, you may end up with another that wasn't from your wyvs, though :)

YourLoveOnly

Sounds very fun! I shall go with my two Miniwyvs that have pretty accessoiries ^^
Name: YourLoveOnly
Male Miniwyv: Farron - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/etaven/Miniwyvs/YourLoveOnly/mw103.gif
Female Miniwyv: Mildred - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/etaven/Miniwyvs/YourLoveOnly/mw042.gif

I shall buy 172 to be named Mash.

Miniwyv 98 lost its gender when being moved to my folder, I think it was a she? And I named 70 Dove which isn't showing up yet <3 I still need to name 98 and 107, the other two Unnameds I am still looking to trade

Saturnalia

I'll update all that now!

98 didn't have a gender, as it was from the autumn summonings, so you can choose that :)

Bunraku

YourLoveOnly

Oh I thought Winged said it was from a breeding. I'll go with female, named Fey. I'll name 107 Hidden and that makes me all caught up!

Saturnalia

Yay!

*scrambles to catch up on genetics for all the new wyvs* heh heh... been putting that part off, oops ;)

Saturnalia

Updated! :) Two more slots for the breeding; one more flatsale wyv left.

Wildfilly's holding onto the high roll for the Advent Calendar, with a few hours to go!

Keilin Alyr

Saturnalia

Woo!

Ok, to finish it off, I can't resist ;)

Name: Saturnalia
Male Miniwyv: N/A
Female Miniwyv: Leafy's Moonstone- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/etaven/Miniwyvs/Leafy/mw036.gif

Keilin, don't forget to send along the fee when you get a chance :D

I'll just finish writing up genetics, and then get to work!

Keilin Alyr

It's a tiny wyvern breeding frenzy! Can't wait to see all the little eggs and who gets paired with who. ^^

And whoops, sorry about that, got distracted by a few things. Sending SG now. =)

Saturnalia

No worries!

And yesss... I am super pumped for this! Only, um... 50 more genetic sets to write up... (have I mentioned that each wyv gets their own text file with the genetics? hehehe...)

Saturnalia

Ok, it's 8 minutes from midnight, but I need to go to bed and want to get this announced first, so...

The Advent Calendar winner for the 5th is Wildfilly! Hooray! Confetti and glitter and glittered lemons explode all around her in a festive display!
Up on stage, the fifth door is opened and out comes an adorable little Rudolph mimic! It's a boy, of course! ;)

Let me know his name!

Everyone else, feel free to roll for the 6th!

Wildfilly94

GLITTERED LEMONS!! :DD

I'll name him Rudolph! :'D He's so cute!

PonyMama

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]

Keilin Alyr

PM has awesome rolling luck! XD

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

PonyMama

It's weird cause I usually do terrible when I do rolling games

let's see how it goes and try a pretend roll *NOT AN ACTUAL ROLL*
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Keilin Alyr

PM, I can't stop giggling. I would give you a huge hug right now if I could. ^^

But yeah, that's pretty much exactly what happens to me whenever I play Pathfinder or D&D or any other tabletop RPG. Oh hey, aggravating 1s everywhere. And people wonder why I'm superstitious when it comes to dice. XD

Winged

Been looking forward to the first moon room breeding!

Name: Winged
Male Miniwyv: Autumn Key- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/etaven/Miniwyvs/Winged%20Dreams/mw080.gif
Female Miniwyv: Becca- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/etaven/Miniwyvs/Winged%20Dreams/mw019.gif

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

I adore Rudolph, congrats Wild! I need to get an army of antlered Wyvs xD
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Bunraku

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Saturnalia

Keilin, as a fellow D&D player, I hear you. Last night I rolled a whopping 2 for initiative...

Winged, added you to the breedings! I'll take submissions up until the point where I finish writing up all the genetics I've been procrastinating about. At that point, I'll close it to more wyvs and release 'em in the Moon Room and see what happens :D

Kahlira

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Watch it be a 4 XD

Kahlira

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 11, total 11[/blockquote]

Wildfilly94

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Bunraku

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Keilin Alyr

Advent Calendar
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 17, total 17[/blockquote]

PonyMama

I am guessing I can not play advent today but will wait and see

Saturnalia

Sorry for the delay with Advent Calendar! When I got home from the barn this morning after feeding & mucking, I discovered that my computer had decided the internetz did not exist. And then it decided to enter an infinite loop of restarting.
Oh, how thankful I am for partitioning my harddrive so that I could reinstall Windows on part while all of my files remained on the other...

Anyway, yes, PonyMama won for yesterday! Stepping up to the stage, she finds a festively-colored female Miniwyv awaiting her behind Door #6.

Let me know name! :)

And looks like Keilin is in the lead for today, with a roll of 17!