Main Menu

{Panda Shrimps} Santa Claus is coming to town! Games over

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 01, 2012, 06:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

hiyoko opens present #8 to reveal..

Everyone has unwrapped a gift without stealing so far :O This means our next player is once again Winged! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile. Make sure to post in the correct color (as can be found on the first page) <3

Wildfilly94

Winged

Sorry for the long wait, i've been working and now my interent's being a pain in the arse :( But hopefully i can finally load the page long enough to look at the pets. Since i like mine best i'll open a new one xD

I want to open present 6!
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Winged opens present #6 to reveal..

Our next player is Wildfilly! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile. Make sure to post in the correct color (as can be found on the first page) <3

Wildfilly94

I want to steal Present #8 from hiyoko!

Im sorry.. but I Must Haz D:

YourLoveOnly

No apologizing :P This would be one very boring game if no one dares to steal.

White Elephant!

Wildfilly steals present #8 from hiyoko.

This means it's hiyoko's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user except the one that was just taken from you. Make sure to post in the correct color (as can be found on the first page) <3

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

hiyoko opens present #17 to reveal..

Our next player is Saturnalia! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile. Make sure to post in the correct color (as can be found on the first page) <3

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Saturnalia opens present #9 to reveal..

Our next player is Aralie! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile. Make sure to post in the correct color (as can be found on the first page) <3

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

*updates away*

White Elephant!

Aralie steals present #2 from Wildfilly.

This means it's Wildfilly's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user except the one that was just taken from you.

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Wildfilly opens present #5 to reveal..

Our next player is Keilin Alyr! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

YourLoveOnly

*edits* Reveiled the wrong one first, you saw nothing! *wanders away to bed* Goodnight everyone, see you in the morning <3

Keilin Alyr

Aww, I missed the YLO. XD

And apologies, Aralie, but I've had my eye on your boy since he was opened. =3

I want to steal Present 12 from Aralie!

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Keilin steals present #12 from Aralie.

This means it's Aralie's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user except the one that was just taken from you.

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Aralie opens present #14 to reveal..

Our next player is hiyoko! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

hiyoko

I want to steal Present #8 from Wildfilly94!

If I can....if not I'll change it before I leave for work.

YourLoveOnly

Yes that is allowed ^^ You just can't steal it back right after it's taken, but it's allowed to steal it back another time (unless it's frozen, which happens after 3 steals).

White Elephant!

hiyoko steals present #8 from Wildfilly.

This means it's Wildfilly's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user except the one that was just taken from you.

Wildfilly94

I just got lost as to who I have.. XDD

So the pretty yellow onee is who was stolen frm me? And I have the guy I opened recently still?

I want to pen present #4

YourLoveOnly

You can see on the first page. All info is there and clicking on the box shows the pet. I'll open your new one after dinner.

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Wild opens present #4 to reveal..

Our next player is Winged! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Winged

I want to steal #8 from hiyoko

Sorry :p Couldn't resist, but you two can get a breed with her, if you remind me.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Winged steals present #8 from hiyoko. This gift is now frozen in place.

This means it's hiyoko's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user except the one that was just taken from you.

This is my last update for tonight. I have a busy weekend too so until Monday updates may be slow.

Kahlira

I've noticed my favorite of the lot hasn't been picked XD

I will stalk that one for a breed/RB one day =D

hiyoko

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

hiyoko opens present #10 to reveal..

Since Wild only has 2 slots and they are both occupied our next player is Saturnalia! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Kahlira

Saturnalia

I want to open present #16!

I was really tempted to steal Hiyoko's, but that scale pattern isn't a favorite of mine so I'll let it be ;)

YourLoveOnly

Only three unopened ones left now.. This game might end a lot quicker than I'd anticipated O.o

White Elephant!

Saturnalia opens present #16 to reveal..

Our next player is Aralie! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Aralie

Saturnalia

Cookie Type

Name:
Recipient: country198606
3-5 colors: Ice, Tinsel, Snow
One marking you want included: Koi
Up to three markings you don't want included:

Swirls, Mottled Scales, Mottled Body

Cookie Type

Name:
Recipient: Winged Dreams

Cookie Type

Name:
Recipient: Kahlira

Cookie Type

Name:
Recipient: Silvanon

Cookie Type

Name:
Recipient: Rosedawn

Cookie Type

Name:
Recipient: Saturn

YourLoveOnly

Two unopened presents left. Remember, the game ends once they're all opened so if you wanna keep playing, start stealing :P

Saturnalia I still need the 65K payment for your cookies ^^

White Elephant!

Aralie opens present #13 to reveal..

Our next player is Keilin! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Saturnalia

Payment sent! Sorry about the delay; my dumb internet kept flickering on and off when I was trying to post my forms & send the monies.

Keilin Alyr

Oof, sorry for delaying the game there, I don't like waking up early on roleplay days. XD

And oh dear... sorry, hiyoko, but I can't resist pretty rainbows. ^^;

I want to steal #10 from hiyoko!

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Poor hiyoko has bad luck holding onto pretties in this game XD
However I knew you'd go for the rainbow Kei :P I am surprised Saturnalia didn't go for the girl that has teal!

And it had only been like an hour and a half, so you didn't slow down the game at all ^^ I think that's a pretty quick response really!

White Elephant!

Keilin steals present #10 from hiyoko.

This means it's hiyoko's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user except the one that was just taken from you.

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

*hugs hiyoko* I think you're just good at finding the prettiest pets?

White Elephant!

hiyoko opens present #3 to reveal..

And following playing order it is actually hiyoko's turn again! You may steal any available gift from another user or take the last unopened present from the pile (which would end the game *sadface*)

hiyoko

Well, I could steal back the rainbow one...but it's fine I'll pick the last one.

I want to open present #11

YourLoveOnly

You can steal back the rainbow one, your last turn was the opening of #3 which means you didn't steal it back directly. So that is allowed! :)

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

Leopard and tiger are very populair patterns, I noticed that last event XD And alright then..

White Elephant!

hiyoko opens present #11 to reveal..

This means the game has now ended! I totally expected it to run a lot closer to Christmas day and I do love White Elephant so I can take sign-ups again and start a new round on Monday if people want? People who played this time would be free to sign up again as well as anyone who missed this round.

Keilin Alyr

*snugs hiyoko* Your last present is definitely a cutie pie though. I love his colors. =)

And I'd love another White Elephant game personally. I had fun, and I could use some little ladies to round out my new collection of boys. XD

Kahlira

*looks at schedule for the next week* I'd love to sign up... But in all honesty... I don't know if I got time. It's peak week, with expected 10-12 hours a day.

FCFC

*YLO in hiding* As long as you can peak it once every 24 hours to see if it's your turn you should be fine Kah. It only takes a minute to respond if it's your turn, if not just make sure to check back in 24 hours to see if it is. The first round went super quick, but when I ran White Elephant with other adoptables before it often happened that people took half a day or longer to respond once their turn came up. Don't feel like you have to check every hour <3
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}