News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Panda Shrimps} Santa Claus is coming to town! Games over

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 01, 2012, 06:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

MIA until after the weekend, sorry guys. Dealing with sick pets and also have some family things during the weekend so no real time for online things.

YourLoveOnly

Okay, hopefully I'm back. But I'm not sure since I haven't fully recovered from sickness yet. I'm just too annoyed with the huge delay, so let's continue playing XD I have no idea how, but I looked at my list wrong and apparently it wasn't hiyoko's turn to open a new one after that so I am only opening the first one she picked. It's been a while so I have no clue how that happened anymore O.o I am not normally this unorganized *cry*

White Elephant!

hiyoko opens present #13 to reveal..

Our next player is Saturnalia! You may steal any available gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

YourLoveOnly

Well it's not the one I think you'll LOVE but who is still hiding.. But it's cute anyway? :3

White Elephant!

Saturnalia opens present #11 to reveal..

Our next player is Bunraku! You may steal any available gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile. Please remember to post in the correct colors as can be found on the first page <3

YourLoveOnly

I've completed all the Christmas music Panda Shrimps!
Once again sorry for the delay <3

PonyMama:

I've made the base white with details of very pale blue because those are colors I associate with peace. The scales represent the Christmas and New Year's Eve colors and the colored spots bring together all the different people and races.

Saturnalia:

Your song clearly screamed Christmas and partying with your loved ones to me, a nice and simple feel good song. So that's what you got! I mainly stuck to the traditional Christmas colors with the zigzag representing gold tinsel for that extra fun touch. Otherwise I kept her pretty simple because it's such an easygoing song.

Bunraku:

Your song was very much traditional and about the more religious aspect of Christmas which is all too often forgotten. I was a bit torn which direction to go in, if I wanted to represent the night or go with the angels. I know you love angels and I think just coloring a starry night wouldn't really portray what was special about this day, so I went with the angel. Somehow angels are female in my mind, but I know the bible only names male angels so I went with male.

I think those are all the entries, but let me know if I skipped over you by accident!

Bunraku

I want to open present #7 please!

He's beautiful! I shall name him Gabriel <3

YourLoveOnly

Glad you like him!

As a note to the White Elephant players, do keep in mind that these are the final few presents so if you want to keep playing or had your eye on someone's prize for a while, now's a good time for stealing!

White Elephant!

Bunraku opens present #7 to reveal..

Our next player is Wildfilly! You may steal any available gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

And I shall repeat. Please remember to post in the correct colors as can be found on the first page <3 This way I am less likely to miss a game post!

YourLoveOnly

Oopsie, I missed Aralie's song! I hope I didn't miss any others, if I did let me know!

Aralie:

That was a very beautiful song I actually did not know yet, so thank you. It was very beautifully sung and had a lovely message. I ended up coloring a nightingale inspired Panda Shrimp which I hope you like.

Saturnalia

Wildfilly94

I want to steal present 8 from hiyoko!

Couldnt risk getting a pet I dont love by opening a box XD

YourLoveOnly

Wild seems to be a smart player.. You only own frozen gifts, no more danger XD But this does mean the end of the game for you! *sadface* Also I think at least 2 of those 3 are stolen from hiyoko, poor hiyoko!

White Elephant!

Wildfilly steals present #8 from hiyoko! This present is now frozen.

This means it's hiyoko's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user.

Wildfilly94

XD Yeah, I'm normally bad at strategy, but hey, I got the 3 I wanted most so I'm happy :P
I'm sorry you get so many pretties I love alot, hiyoko! XD

hiyoko

:( All the ones I liked are gone.

I want to open present #12

Pecora

Sorry hiyoko :( I hope you like this one!

White Elephant!

Hiyoko opens present #12 to reveal..

Our next player is Keilin Alyr! You may steal any available gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Also, YLO is in hiding in this account, so the main page will be update once I am done in here XD

Keilin Alyr

Haha, it's a Pecora Panda Shrimp! XD

I want to open present #14!

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Keilin opens present #14 to reveal..

Our next player is Winged! You may steal any available gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Only one unopened present! If Winged decides to open it the game ends :O

Winged

I love that boy!

I want to steal Present 14 from Keilin!
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

That was one short ownership XD

White Elephant!

Winged steals present #14 from Keilin!

This means it's Keilin's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user.

Keilin Alyr

Aww, I was really hoping to keep that boy. Oh well, it's the nature of the game.

Time to wrap things up so we can move along to February fun with lots of pink and hearts. XD

I want to open present #15!

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

And open Christmas cookies. Which I promiss is happening soon. They're almost all colored but my internet is acting up so I'm having trouble uploading them :( But expect them soon! :D Followed by some Valentine fun! Just not valentine cookies this time, since we just had cookies in this event XD

Also, we're currently in a tiebreaker for Agency! *nervous wreck* I'm excited to see if we make it or not! I'm barely home until Saturday evening so if we do make it I may just import opened cookies right away instead of uploading hatched versions to photobucket first.

White Elephant!

Keilin opens present #15 to reveal..

And that's all of them! Hope you all had a fun game :) I'll be moving your prizes to owner folders on Monday, if anyone wishes to trade any prizes now would be a good time. But they can be traded at anytime. As usual, trading can be for anything but USD.

Winged

Oh the boxes on page 1, box #14 links to the wrong image.

I'm looking to trade this girl for another Panda Shrimp, let me know if you're interested :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Completed all the cookies on page 2! They can be seen in your owners folders. Hope you like, any issues let me know.

YLO has coloured the cookies from page 1 and i'll upload them when she can get on a computer to send them to me. I'm working on the rest of them.
Owner of Gliders!