News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: Birthday Fun!

Started by Ravvana, February 01, 2010, 12:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

This is the reference I'm using for my tag-it! n___n <3 I had to brag in the thread about the beautiful picture I founnd. :3

Spixy

Quote from: Ravvana on February 01, 2010, 07:26:23 PM
Quote from: IvySpring on February 01, 2010, 07:03:40 PM
>_< I don't have any horsies yet... so should I just keep the halter for now until I'm able to acquire a horse to equip it to?

I can just put a generic "question mark" halter in your folder, so you can get it equipped to any breed/gender once you own a horse :)

I don't have any horses either yet; can you do that for me also? ;D

Congratulations everyone, was fun exploring the barns! :P

Ravvana

Quote from: Spixy on February 01, 2010, 11:45:29 PM
Quote from: Ravvana on February 01, 2010, 07:26:23 PM
Quote from: IvySpring on February 01, 2010, 07:03:40 PM
>_< I don't have any horsies yet... so should I just keep the halter for now until I'm able to acquire a horse to equip it to?

I can just put a generic "question mark" halter in your folder, so you can get it equipped to any breed/gender once you own a horse :)

I don't have any horses either yet; can you do that for me also? ;D

Congratulations everyone, was fun exploring the barns! :P

Done :)

YourLoveOnly

I just now noticed I have 2 bay silver dapples, so if anyone has horses they want to trade please go take a look over at the Trading Booths. ^^ I would prefer not to have duplicate coats within the same breed.

@Splitty: =o that is gorgeous!

Ravvana

Check out the fourth post on the front page! :D

There will be a fun four-part unique bidding event for some beautiful dun horses tomorrow.

SplitX

You DO realize I need the 'dunskin' and the blue dun, right? >_>;

Tribe

Oh i do hope im around for the light pair, they are so lovely!

red_uni387

the light pair is gorgeous, but must stay away! must not get drawn into the other lineart set >>

and I think I fell in love with that draft mare o.o

sera

Ravvana

Sera: Yes. This will be very similar to TheKennel's "rain" events, if everyone here has done those at least once. The only difference is that I'm giving advanced warning, and the mares go by highest unique bid, not lowest :)

red_uni387

*falls into thread* YOU! *points at Rav* making horses so hard to mimic ;_;

YourLoveOnly

I NEED that perlino dun O.o
I also really like the dunskin and possibly the blue dun (I love them all, just figuring out which ones I actually wanna bid on that would make a nice addition to my Stable ^^), but I just need that perlino dun girl.. I need more draft girls anyway and she is just so stunning.

indigowulf

"which to bid on"? why, all of couse :D

Tribe

Im going to have to bid on both the lights..i have quite a bit of sg & i think i could use both for my stable (appys & roans paint as a sub marking)

Ravvana

Bidding for the light stallion is in progress! 4 more minutes :)

PonyMama

oops i grabbed the wrong codename for my bid but don't have enough time to fix it, will that be an issue to leave it?

Ravvana

I don't require codenames, since there is such a time gap between horses.

And the blue dun stallion will be going home with ivyspring for 3SG! :D

Feel free to post a name here now, but I won't be naming until all four have been adopted.

PonyMama

ok, i was all worried.  i was just looking at them all and copied the one that was there then yeah brain failure.  i am glad

congrats ivy

IvySpring

:o :o YEAH!!!*huggles new boy* Thanks!

I'd like to name him Sky please :] (their call name is different from their show name correct? Which name do people usually put on the certs?)

Venus and Zephyr

YourLoveOnly

Usually people put the call name on the cert.
I use their show names, because I use song for show names and my barn has a musical theme so I like having those names used on the cert ^^

Ravvana

Quote from: IvySpring on February 04, 2010, 03:18:52 PM
:o :o YEAH!!!*huggles new boy* Thanks!

I'd like to name him Sky please :] (their call name is different from their show name correct? Which name do people usually put on the certs?)

Personally, I put my horses' call names on their certs. But some people do ask for the full show name on the cert, although that can make the name pretty look squished.

SplitX

PonyMama

just about to head out for an hour so might be able to make it to both, just stall for a bit now and rush back

Ravvana

The light mare is ready for bids! :D

SplitX

indigowulf

*stalkedystalk*
Im going to break out the big guns with the draftys :)

SplitX

I WILL want to borrow that Dun on Perlino for a breeding, whomever wins her. ;3

red_uni387

awww I'm only gonna get to try for the female draft Dx

hiyoko

Congrats Ivy, I'm soo gonna have to ask to breed with him when I get another paddock. ;)

Ravvana

And the lovely light mare will be going home with SplitX for the winning bid of 738,295 SG! :)

SplitX

hiyoko

Tribe

wow i totally just missed both the lights XD maybe ill try for the heavys..idk though because im trying to stick with light breeds. which reminds me i have a lovely little filly to show off. & i need to get my barn registration turned in.

SplitX

I told Ravv I needed the Dunalino. xD And the other 3. >_>; Anyway. I needed more Lights, and I'd already missed the light stallion, so... whoo!

Name: Crème Brûlée
:3?

Kadana Sorano

gah!  I are a sleepy head and slept through the lights!  Congrats guys, they are lovely.

Yet more proof that sleep is an evil time waster lol
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

hiyoko

Sadly I'll miss the stallion, so early congrats on whoever gets him. ;)

indigowulf

Tribe

Isnt she a doll? red roan with flaxen mane & a blanket appy WOWzers if she isnt the first perfect breed for my stable specializing in appy & paint roans!

Ill probably be trading her when i get my barn button back, for the pure fact that i will be breeding her parents again hoping for a red dun roan.

YourLoveOnly

=o *waves her light appy boy in front of hunni*

hiyoko

If/when you do want to trade her Hunni, I will so be wanting her. I will offer anything! *holds out soul*

YourLoveOnly

Hehe, same, I just started with my appy boy because Hunni said in my trading thread that she wanted him xD

Oh and Hunni, you are already allowed to trade her. You don't need to be registered to trade foals, you only need to be registered if you wanna sell her for a currency (SG/USD/PG etc). So if you wanna swap her for A Few Small Bruises, just lemme know ^^

Tribe

XD still need to register for the need of it .. gotta fix my site though for some reason the home page will not save! so annoying..im going to put a trade thread for her to see what all i can round up though YLO your boy i still do love!

indigowulf

*pokes clock* huuuurry uuuuup *whines*

YourLoveOnly

*joins indigo*

maybe if we poke it it will go faster? O___O

IvySpring

Call name it is then! Yeah- I'd like to name my new boy Sky please Ravv :]

*stalks clock*

Venus and Zephyr

indigowulf

yay, the poking worked!

I think the coolest name for the dunskin would be Duncan :)

Ravvana

Draft stallion is now open for bidding! :)

Ravvana

And Rosewood wins the dunskin with a sneaky bid of 1SG!

SplitX

indigowulf

Oh wow only 1 person bid 1? clever! I tried to bid 0 but system wouldn't let me, so I bid 2.

congrats rosewood! Holler at me if you ever put him up for stud :D