SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: Birthday Fun!

Started by Ravvana, February 01, 2010, 12:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Ravvana

If you won a horse, please post a name.
If you won items, please specify color/gender/breed, and whether you want them equipped right away or put in your folder.

1. Ryuukokoro:

DONE

2. Lectral:
Full set of ítems
DONE

3. Kasatsu:

DONE

4. Wolfs Fang: GIFTED TO RED_UNI387

DONE

5. Sera:

DONE

6. red_uni387:
Full set of ítems
DONE

7. hiyoko:
Full set of ítems
DONE

8. CutieePiee:
Full set of ítems
DONE

9. PonyMama:

DONE

10. Dunkel.Prinzessin204:

DONE

red_uni387

Congrats guys!! :D

I'd like my items to be pink and equipped to my new draft male ^^

and kasatsu and Dunkel, will be stalking for breeds with those pretties <3

edit: and thank you Rav!

springacres

Ooh, congrats guys!

PM, I will be stalking for breeds =D

Lectral

I would like my items to be for a light mare, and in burgundy please, but not equipped, as I have no "nekkid" horses right now.

Thank you!

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

sera

Hee! They are all wonderful!  Thank you so much, Ravv!  He shall be named Beisugi.  ^^

kasatsu

Yay, whee, and congrats to everyone! <3 The pretty is going to be named Calypso.

PonyMama

Oooh another pretty Light mare.
Well I shall go look for a name and she will be outfitted right way in all items (Black)  will post the item buying when I post name

CutieePiee

Thank you for my prizes! I got my very first horse, weee! And she will be equipped with items too. ^^ I shall return when I think of a name and color for her items.

hiyoko

Thanks, I've been wanting to get my newest girl some items.^^ Color red and for this darling.^_^

PonyMama

Name: Hiari
Ower: PonyMama

Item: Halter
Color (for halter/JollyBall): Black
Breed/Gender (for halter): Female Light
Equip to: Hiari

Item: JollyBall
Color (for halter/JollyBall): Black

Item: English Medal

Item: Western Medal

Item: Showmanship Medal

Price: 23k

Ryuukokoro

0__0 Hommuna hommuna!! He is GORGEOUS!! I am really lucky tonight!!!

Name: Montoya
Owner: Ryuukokoro

Thank you for all this fun, Rav!

Ravvana

red: Wolfs Fang has gifted you the black sabino mare.

I'll cert the horses from all of the recent events tomorrow, so I can do the certing en mass :)

CutieePiee

Name: Winona
Owner: CutieePiee

Please equip her with black items please.

Thanks so much, Rav!  :)

Ravvana

Cutiee, did you see that you also ended up with the paint mare from Event #4? :)

CutieePiee

Quote from: Ravvana on March 01, 2010, 10:41:21 PM
Cutiee, did you see that you also ended up with the paint mare from Event #4? :)

Ohmygosh. I did not see that! O.O

Eeeee, thank you! *will have to look for another name*

ETA- I'm still in shock. Winning two horses as a non-owner is quite a lucky thing. ^^

Name: Tiva
Owner: CutieePiee

red_uni387

*licks Fangy* lu <3

Name: Shadow Whisper

and her stable name shall be Wisp

PonyMama

Cutiee Congrats.  I was going to enter for that one but decided since there were a few non owners for that oen I woudl leave her, I am glad you got her.  If you ever get a foaling paddock I may lend you one of my males to use, if you wanted

CutieePiee

Quote from: PonyMama on March 01, 2010, 10:54:47 PM
Cutiee Congrats.  I was going to enter for that one but decided since there were a few non owners for that oen I woudl leave her, I am glad you got her.  If you ever get a foaling paddock I may lend you one of my males to use, if you wanted

Thanks, PM! I'm going to have to read up on the breeding and genetics info when I get a chance, as I have no clue about anything. >_<

PonyMama

neither do I so no worries.  I thought a black adn black would give me a black, but they threw me a curveball with chestnut so the genetics are neat, still have no clue though myself

red_uni387

as long as you guys know how punnett squares work you should be able to figure out most of teh genetics ^^ studying the website also helps I think, been doing that and I think I have a pretty good quess as to what two of my horses would produce

sera

Which randomly reminds me. xD Should we ask here about our horses' genetics or PM?  ^^

red_uni387

sera - if you post more people would be able to see and help ^^

YourLoveOnly

Silvanon

Oh, wow, thank you so much Ravv!!  I'm really glad you liked the story.  ^__^  I would love Mushroom's name to stay Mushroom.  :)

CutieePiee

Quote from: red_uni387 on March 01, 2010, 11:34:25 PM
as long as you guys know how punnett squares work you should be able to figure out most of teh genetics ^^ studying the website also helps I think, been doing that and I think I have a pretty good quess as to what two of my horses would produce

Yes, I learned Punnett squares in biology. But I took that class quite awhile ago, so I'm going to have to brush up on 'em. Shouldn't be too hard though, I hope. ^^

Silvanon

I love genetics, I'm pretty happy to answer specific questions if you want help figuring anything out.

sera

Does Ravv give us an official ruling on our horses' colours, or do we just need to guess it out? xD;  Like, my new guy i think is a chestnut, right?  But is there most that i should have picked up? ^^;;;;

Ravvana

He is solid chestnut, sera.

Still waiting for a name from Dunkel.

red_uni387

Thanks Rav! Milky Way is a leopard appy and Wisp is a balck sabino, right? :)

*steas dunkel's mare too* XD

PonyMama

anyone know what Hiari is?
Other then pretty horse

Ravvana

Silvanon colored this batch, so you'll need to check with her and pass your new-found knowledge on to me XD

red: I'd say that Milky Way is a (heavy) fleabitten gray, but check with Silv. Wisp is definitely black sabino.

PM: She's definitely silver dapple... I'm thinking on a brown base?? But, again, may want to check the base with Silv.

red_uni387

oohh lucky Silv :D will wait and see if she checks the thread before PMing XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Sorry I got distracted by shiny things. Could I name her Pepper?

Ravvana

CutieePiee

So this one would be a chestnut blanket? Or would I call it chestnut appaloosa blanket?

And this would be bay paint?

Please correct me. xP

Ravvana

Okay, this is what I'm going to code:
Milky Way: fleabitten gray
Shadow Whisper: black sabino
Hiari: brown silver dapple
Winona: chestnut w/ blanket and flaxen mane/tail
Tiva: bay tovero (tobiano + frame overo) paint

This thread has run its course, so I'll lock it :) Please just shift all discussion to the 2010 thread.