SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~An Unbridled New Year~

Started by Unbridled, December 27, 2012, 02:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled

Sex crazed maniacs

just kidding ;p

A smaller number group for the grid to would from would be easier, maybe 1-20 this time instead of 1-40, 1-100 was just nuts ._. That would have been going til next year XD

I do have more events in the works, beware of holidays is all the hint I'm gonna give as well as other uns ;D

Wildfilly94

XD We are sex crazed!

Yeay for THE GRID being complete!! Was so much fun :P
I agree, mabye a 1d40 or less would be best next time. 1d20 would be great!

WILD HAS KITTY. That was my favorite part of this event XD
I dont even know which kitty I got, but I has one!!!!

Kahlira

I think I missed something with the sex crazed talk. o.O

And nope, I'm not plotting breeding, no siree! Just need more pink mares or blue stallions in my herd to go with the pink stallions and blue mares XD

Thank you, Mistress! ILU~!

Wildfilly94

Were all like ' MOAR BREEDING' so Leafy calls us sex crazed XDDD

I'm SO plotting sexy baby andalusians. And mustangs.. and... stuff.
*Coughtopazcoughcoughdiamondcough* >:3

Kahlira

Topaz too XD But Yay!

I don't plot future breedings. I live in future breedings.

Wildfilly94

Winged

I have plottings too! cough http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557280, cough http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553247 ;) Topaz for that if i can get hold of one! I have a diamond to plot with too.
And Kelpie wants mares... though he says no way to looking after foals.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

They both be mares though D= So future plottings from them two may be null D= But still if I could put two mares together I'd go with Snowflake and Angelic Tears Have a topaz and diamond and has special babu who is just a water horse XD Can be in Salty or Fresh!

Winged

I know, if we could put mares together they would be awesome! So i'll have to find a special guy for each of them :D
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

I have an awesome guy XD Though he's saltwater. And Leafy would kill me since he's more crazily colored then Sest XD

Leafy

*gives Kah murderous death glare*

I can't recreate that @___@;;;

Kahlira

*cowers*

But..... You don't have to XD You can blend he with them!

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

A pretty boy by the name of  Torando. Him's sexy like Sest =D

Wildfilly94

Ooohh him. Well, I could do it mabye with a tablet. But with just a mouse, prolly not xD

Kahlira

Wild doesn't fear Torando XD

Wildfilly94

After so many kitty prints I've had to do, not really XD
Course, if I ever did do a baby of him I'm sure my computer would laugh in my face and make it much harder.

Kahlira

Winged

He's pretty! Seabright agrees he's sexy, might have a plan there... to torture Leafy with xD
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I love Delilah. ;-;

Haha, I have a feeling Leafy may cling to me and see if I can manage those crazy babies XD Mabye :P

Eta: The tablet I want is 55 dollars on Amazon, and I get a FAFSA (Pell Grant) check in february, so I SHOULD be able to buy one then. :D
Unless tims cake and my shot cost too much, and I have no job

Kahlira

XD Him's a pretty one, no torturing the Mistress though! If she fled, we wouldn't have any more pretties.

Bunraku

You know, I didn't even realize I won again until I saw a clownfish arab on my pet page and wondered were he came from XD Thank you leafy!

Leafy

Unbridled

Just a little fyi, everyone who was waiting for a growing from THE GRID has been grown ;D