News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Crystal Ball Dragons] News

Started by SplitX, February 06, 2010, 09:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

I have decided that, right now, I need to spend more time focusing on getting my grades and keeping my life straight than trying to struggle to make adoptables that I feel like I just can't finish in time, like everyone deserves.

I WILL finish 100% of what I owe y'all, and hopefully tonight, then I plan to sell the CBDs. PSDs will be included. <3 I just felt like I'd do a greater service to myself and to all of you by making this decision. I have let Fae know about my decision, so now I just need to find someone to take the CBDs off of my hands. I need USD right now, as I'm sooo close to some beautiful maternity clothes (that I can get 100% money back on, if something happens & the pregnancy doesn't continue), but I might just give them to someone deserving. I just want everything to be okay.

I am working on YLO's customs & Ivy's love pair. I am running a fever, so it's all taking me a little while, but please forgive me and bear with me.

hiyoko

I'm sorry Split. :( I would buy the CBD, but I don't have PS. :'( I hope things get better for you. :)

Goddesss

*hugs splitty*

I wish I had USD to spend.  Darn bills and kids who grow out of clothes in one month.

Maybe you could just have someone run them for you for a bit until you see how things are going for you.

SplitX

I might, though I feel I'm better as a colorist when I get to color at my own leisure. I don't want others to suffer for my laziness/forgetfulness. ^-^;

SplitX

Goddesss

Well he is pretty.  If I can help you in anyway just let me know.

SplitX

Thanks... <3 I'm just trying to pull through these customs... Leeto & I just broke up. He decided he wanted to drink & party and put me last so... I had to let him go, and I'm trying to be a big girl about it.

hiyoko

That sucks Split.>.< But if I was you, I wouldn't dwell on it because that would be a waste of emotions and stress. Plus, him drinking and partying would cause you to stress also. I would suggest working on hmwk and anything that makes you happy. ;)   

Goddesss

*hugs splitty*  You have alot on your plate right now.

SplitX

Thankfully, my parents said my homework could wait 'till tomorrow. <3 /squee
XD But then again, that gives me 2 days' work in 1 day, but oh well.

I told Leeto he can come back if he cleans up his act, but if he really cares, it shouldn't be too hard. And if he dates anyone else, he'll never get another chance with me. Feelings shouldn't flip-flop like that, especially if you apparently love them to death. >___<;

On the plus side, I have Pokemon Pearl... <3

Edit: I do, but then again, I can be thankful I don't have a horrible disease (that I know about o_o) and I'm not dying. <3 At least I'm alive.

red_uni387

*smooshes* poor splitty :( your life's like a giant roller coaster right now

SplitX

Yeah, but here's the problem with that, Red: I'm not getting the giggles OR the adrenaline rush. xD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

red_uni387

ahhh you're one of those who LIKE roller coasters XD

well forget the metaphor then *squishes tight* I just hope you manage to get everything sorted out without too much trouble <3

YourLoveOnly

=o
*has to run now*
Just wanted to give you lotsa hugs and I hope things get better soon.

If you want we could co-run these? I like your creative mind and we could both be colorists and run events when we feel like it. Then you wouldn't have to give up all together.

I have no more USD to spare >.< And I don't think I can do everything 100% on my own because these are so populair xD

Midnight Phantom

I am curious around what USD range are you willing to sell these for?

SplitX

I'm afraid Dunkel has already made an offer too generous to refuse. <3 She's buying them for $60. :3

YourLoveOnly

Oh..

Do you know if she's still continueing with the carnival and breeding season?
And if that one fortune will still be useable then (the one that said I would be really lucky when breeding my dragons)? Too bad to see you sell these splitty, I loved the way you run them. *huggles* take care sweety, real life comes first. I'm here if you need me <3

SplitX

Don't worry; I'll be finishing ALL of that. XD I want to do the breeding season & carnival. I will, however, be a full-time colorist (possibly event runner as well), but with more... leisure-type coloring, so I don't feel as pressured. <3<3

Hey YLO... Don't worry; I'm working on your Garden Nom customs, but they're giving me troubles. ^_^'

indigowulf

Guess that means I need to get this bleeping computer working so I can give you the forms from the gene-pool trade stuffs. Right now, im running on bare min in safemode, while malwarebytes does its thing. Ill try to hurry and get them to you, even if i have to borrow fean77's computer, so you have 1 less thing to worry about.

Taruia

We've had reports that there are problems with SplitX having permission to sell CBD's.  We are checking into it further but in the meantime we advise anyone considering purchasing them to wait.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

SplitX

I talked to Fae. Dunkel is getting her money back & I am giving the CBDs back to Fae. I'd completely forgotten about my deal with her, so Dunkel will be getting a 100% refund, and I will NOT be selling the CBDs. I am terribly sorry about the confusion y'all.

Edit: Dunkel HAS received her refund

YourLoveOnly

Wait.. Fae is not on Secundi.. does that means CBDs are leaving Secundi? O.o
Now I am confused.. Because I just spend USD on them and traded tons of adopties as well.. Will that be all for nothing? =o

YourLoveOnly

@Taru; did you speak to Fae and how did she get in touch? I have now received confirmation that Fae is indeed taking them back, but she's not on Secundi.. And I know several people spend USD and traded other adopties etc. in return for CBDs. I am one of them and I'm not on PI anymore.. Splitty did what she had to, she's busy delivering everything I ordered. But after that I can't do anything with them.. I can't actually participate in CBDs anymore because they won't be on Secundi anymore. And I would like the chance to ask Fae if there will be something done about that or that everyone here is basically out of luck. Splitty delivered orders and she really needs the money, so I don't wanna ask for a refund. I don't even have the right to do that, because the adoptables were delivered. But I feel really bad now about spending money on an adoptable I can't be a part of and I really wanna know if something can be done about that.. Just wanna ask Fae if she has any plans of coming over and running them on here or maybe letting run them herself on PI and pick someone else to run them on here if she doesn't want splitty to do that anymore.. (I am not saying Fae owes me or anyone anything, I just wonder if she does have plans that would enable the CBDs to stay on Secundi)

Silvanon

YLO - I'm sorry but I don't think that's Taru's place or any Secundi council member's place to have to make that contact for you.  Any adoptable has the risk of closing down, regardless of whether you've purchased with USD or not, and Secundi can't be held responsible for that.  Taru made the post she did because we are responsible for trying to make sure transactions that take place on Secundi are legal and not art theft, etc. etc.    I'd suggest you take up your concerns with SplitX and have her make that contact for you, or perhaps someone else involved with CBD's who is on both Secundi and PI will be willing to do it.  (And, just a little reminder: Taru has completely left PI.)

SplitX

I'm willing to give everyone a full refund for my carelessness. All you need to do is dispute your charge for a misunderstanding or inconvenience, and you will automatically get your money back. I apologize everyone.

Silvanon

Personal opinion here, if you're willing to give refunds you should just issue refunds.  Not that hard to send back money, and it doesn't hurt your account's standing the way a chargeback does. 

YourLoveOnly

I don't really plan on doing that, like Silv said there's always the risk of an adoptie closing down. I just wanna know if there's chance they'll come back or stay on Secundi.

SplitX

Quote from: Silvanon on February 08, 2010, 12:18:36 PM
Personal opinion here, if you're willing to give refunds you should just issue refunds.  Not that hard to send back money, and it doesn't hurt your account's standing the way a chargeback does. 

I'm afraid I can't. My parents decided that I'd need to get the money sent via check instead of having a bank account or credit card linked through paypal, as we've been scammed out of thousands of dollars that way before, so I do not have the ability to send/refund money. :(

YLO, please do. I'd feel awful about it. It was my fault for being so reckless and keeping my mind on money for appointments & the like, when I should have been much more cautious and thought things out before I jumped at the thought of money for my appointments & to pay my parents back. This is 110% my fault, and I want to take full responsibility for that.

YourLoveOnly

Sweety I don't care about the money, I really don't.
I'm just sad that CBDs are leaving Secundi after just starting a massive collection ;)
And yea it would be great if there was a way to make them stay.

Sending back my money doesn't change the situation and it just adds to your trouble. If I couldn't do without the money I wouldn't have spend it in the first place. So I'm not doing a chargeback. *hugs splitty* I <3 you

indigowulf

Why dont you stay involved in them and put them on haitus or hire colorists/event runners instead of selling them back to fae?

things are going to get complicated doing 3 way refunds with the gene pool fish, although I never did put in my custom forms for my end of things. id still *like* the customs, and i still have a PI account, but will customs made here even be able to interact with PI dragons?

SplitX

I'm not selling them back to Fae. She's forcing me to return ownership to her so she can find another owner for them to 'salvage their reputation' =(

Yes; your customs made here WILL be able to interact with PI dragons; I will make absolute sure of that. <3 So feel free to PM me the forms & some extra ones, too, for the trouble.

Solistia

Wait forcing you to give them back? She's not going to give you a refund to take back ownership?
Did you agree to some contract or Terms of Service when you got the CBDs from her?

YourLoveOnly

I too am kinda wondering if she's even allowed to do this..
Even you commited art theft or scammed someone or something like that I could imagine this happening. Or like Solistia said, if you agreed to some contract or something like that. Just taking them back and not refunding seems wrong.. But I dunno exactly what happened so I can't judge. If Splitty was required to give/sell them back to Fae if she ever wanted to stop with the CBDs then Fae is right. But if she didn't and it's basically "I don't like the way you ran them, so give them back now" then that seems wrong.

Ryuukokoro

Fae is my friend, and I have been a co-artist for the CBD's for a long time, so that's why I'm stepping in right now, just to say this. Fae did not sell SplitX the CBD's. She gave them to her for free because she wanted them to be active, and then less than a couple weeks later, Split tried to sell them for $60.

YourLoveOnly

Splitty already said she took full responsiblity for everything, so I already assumed something had not gone as planned. Ryuu, do you happen to know if they will ever come onto Secundi again?

I guess we all just have to wait to see what happens, it's just that Splitty still needs to do lots of CBDs for me and I think I may wanna save her from coloring them if I can't really participate in the adoptable anymore..

Ryuukokoro

I don't think Fae has decided what will happen to the CBD's now, so I can't say whether they will be coming back or not, right now.

YourLoveOnly

Okay, thanks for letting me know that ^^
I shall just keep an eye on this thread and PI generals for announcements then (I'm not on PI anymore, but I do check the forums if I have a reason to do so).

Hopefully they'll remain on Secundi. =]

Poupou

Quote from: SplitX on February 08, 2010, 01:58:41 PM
I'm not selling them back to Fae. She's forcing me to return ownership to her so she can find another owner for them to 'salvage their reputation' =(

Forcing you? How strange... was it a part of the deal when she sold them to you that you would give her the dragons back if they were not managed properly or if you didn't want them anymore?

I am not saying they were not managed properly, I'm just trying to figure out the terms of the contract.... you should have one of these, I guess?  Since she can get the ownership back, it must be written somewhere and you had to agree to it.  I am just assuming here! XD

ETA : Just saw Ryuu's post... my bad, I should have read everything.  Which I thought I did, eh.
^^;

Silvanon

Quote from: SplitX on February 07, 2010, 10:09:38 PM
I talked to Fae. Dunkel is getting her money back & I am giving the CBDs back to Fae. I'd completely forgotten about my deal with her, so Dunkel will be getting a 100% refund, and I will NOT be selling the CBDs. I am terribly sorry about the confusion y'all.

Edit: Dunkel HAS received her refund

It very much sounds from what SplitX said in the part I bolded that there was indeed a contract or some sort of agreement.

Either way, I know if someone turned around and almost immediately sold for a large sum of USD an adoption I'd given to them for free to run because I believed they'd love it and run it well, well, I'd be seeing red.

I'm going to see what I can find out from Fae.  I think she deserves a voice in this.

SplitX

I did not mean to say 'forcing' in a bad way. I understand why she is so upset. She has every right to be.

That is why I am saying I am willing to give all a refund. I freaked out with needed so much money in such a short time, that I let that and the unwillingness of stress (as I do not feel like a very capable adoptable owner) cloud my judgement, and I just jumped at the first thing I thought to. It was wrong of me, and I apologize to everyone (as I did to Fae), yet again. She is NOT the bad guy here, but I also do not want to look like the bad guy, as I did not intend for anyone to get hurt.
I just do not know how to handle so much stress, and I was scared because I've applied at a bunch of places, and all have rejected me, and I'm scared that, with Leeto & I on the edge of things, not sure where it'll all go, I'll be stuck with paying all the bills on my own, without a job. Once again, that is my responsibility and I'm sorry it's come to burden everyone else.

IvySpring

No burden :] no worries Splitty dear! We were just curious what is going to happen to the ever-popular CBDs XD

Venus and Zephyr

faerain

Well , the owner here at secundi has PMed me .. asking my side of the story .
I had no idea this thread was going downhill as much as it has been since last night .. I thought SplitX and I had worked everything out in person and everything was clear and understood.

Wow .. so not only did last night I find out that something I had given to someone as a gift  had been sold behind my back, now I find there are questions as to whether I handled this fair or not.  Well - I've documented this as it went along and so I'll share everything with you.
I didn't think it would 'take' me having to go this far... but I will.

I thought it was only fair due to the "forcing me to give it back to her' is coming up in public that you all know the deal about what happened here.

CBD has earned a bad reputation of having new owners that don't deal well with keeping the shop running and has changed hands over 6 times now -  so when I approached SplitX with the shop I was extremely careful to make sure she KNEW it was not able to be re-sold , and that I wanted it back to find a new owner for if she were not going to run it.  Especially since it was a gift - and no PG exchanged hands between us.)

Here are all the documented conversations Splitx and I had regarding CBD.

(Aim conversation the day I decided to give the shop to SplitX to run -  I will bold the parts where we talked about future sales /plans etc)
Please realize when you read this -  that this was a 'gift' . a kind thing to do for someone who didn't have an adopt of their own.  I thought she could give some love to the shop and return it to the world of PI.  

------
8:23:08 AM Amber: You found a big attachment to CBD yes ?
8:23:14 AM splitty: O____O Yes...
8:23:22 AM Amber: 0___________0
8:23:24 AM Amber: then .....
8:23:29 AM splitty: O_O
8:23:32 AM Amber: once I tell Den .... it is yours ^_^
8:23:36 AM splitty: iuewgyo8uwehgpiuewhgiu[wehguewhg
8:23:37 AM splitty: \skjfhw
8:23:39 AM splitty: O__O
8:23:45 AM Amber: but PLEASE .. please please give it love ... because it has been left in the dust sooo many times lol
8:23:45 AM splitty: -dies-
8:24:15 AM Amber: I dont' want profits or anything .. the whole shop will be yours.  I just ask if you resell the whole shop that you would give it back to me so I can work at finding someone trustworthy
8:24:35 AM splitty: Okay but... don't worry. I won't even DREAM of reselling it.
8:24:40 AM Amber: It is an amazing shop and it honestly doesn't get the time it deserves   and you ... are a very selfless person .. and deserve something good for yourself
7:31:18 PM Amber: 8:34:53 AM splitty: Would you want me to send a PM to them?  Or would you be setting up a thread stating the change in ownership? :3
8:35:30 AM Amber: ooo you will get to set up your own thread  I'll just post confirmation after you do hehe
8:35:39 AM Amber: and I'll pm them  luna really likes to know since some of the lines are her own
8:36:00 AM splitty: o-o Bweeeee~! So I should set up a thread in Generals saying there's a change in ownership? o.o
8:36:11 AM Amber: yup ,3 after you make some for giveaway that will be awesome hehe
8:36:19 AM Amber: in 'intros;
8:36:31 AM Amber: and it is a 1 week intro period for change in hands ownership *nod*
8:36:55 AM splitty: o-o Whee~!  Okay so... I guess I should just set up a thread & save some posts for giveawas? :3

---

And here is my documentation of where she asked if she could come to secundi -
---
3:03:30 PM SplitX:
3:03:59 PM SplitX: I was wondering if I was allowed to let them be on Secundi, as well?
3:04:10 PM Amber: from me of course  just ask den
3:04:21 PM SplitX: Alrighty~

Short and sweet - she asked if she could run them here ... and of course NEVER came to me to ask if she could sell them.

There was an outright lie here in her first post on this thread:
I have let Fae know about my decision, so now I just need to find someone to take the CBDs off of my hands.

No - you did not.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you everyone for your time.

CBD will be back in full force on PI only , and most likely will not be returning here.
SplitX did agree to finish everything owed here and on PI  to you all in this conversation however , so you should be getting what you paid for :
(By refund I mean - the refund to the person she sold the shop to)
--------------
7:32:16 PM Amber: ok , so you are sending the refund and finishing what is owed to everyone?
7:32:28 PM splitty: Yes indeed
7:32:34 PM Amber: You give me your word ,  documented right here?
7:32:44 PM Amber: and i'll be retaking them back and I'll find an owner
7:32:47 PM splitty: I'll just put them on a long hiatus after that's all done to give myself time to get things in order
7:32:52 PM splitty: Okay wow

YourLoveOnly

Defenitely understandable, but still sad. I would have loved if they stayed on Secundi somehow.
CBDs defenitely deserve love, I think they are really awesome and I fell in love with them real quickly.
I'm sorry if you felt hurt about anything anyone said, we were just all a bit confused.
I think CBDs got populair here really quick and then suddenly everything was really uncertain and no one knew what was gonna happen..

faerain

Thank you so much YLO - maybe in the future I can find a way to get them over here... even by running a couple of things myself <3
I really do appreciate your understanding.
I will make sure to get the new owner's lists / photobuckets so I can transfer them to the official CBD owner's photobucket so I can take care of your pets forever for you. 

Goddesss

*latches on to fae and doesnt let go*

Hope to see them up and running soon.  They do deserve lots of love.

*misses old PI friends*

IvySpring

I'm sorry- I'm probably just confused by the wording, but in this part of the conversation, you and SplitX discussed reselling the whole shop, as in the adoptable itself, not individual crits right?

8:24:15 AM Amber Duthie: "I dont' want profits or anything .. the whole shop will be yours.  I just ask if you resell the whole shop that you would give it back to me so I can work at finding someone trustworthy
8:24:35 AM splitty: Okay but... don't worry. I won't even DREAM of reselling it. "

So when Splitty sold like customs for USD, she wasn't selling the shop, but just individual customs etc. I thought this whole issue was because you didn't want her selling customs, etc. for USD- but that conversation does not address selling customs and individual crit sales, but the adoptable as a shop/whole.

I'm just clarifying, because the wording is a little confusing for me. I'm sorry it had to come down to you defending yourself Fae- I think people just didn't understand what was going on, and hadn't heard both sides of the story. We appreciate you explaining the situation! Hopefully the CBD's will be able to come back to Secundi someday :P as they seem to be very popular over here! We all love them :]

Venus and Zephyr

YourLoveOnly

@Ivy: you missed a part honey, splitty sold the entire shop to dunkel for $60. that is now all undone again after fae had reminded her of their agreement.

@fae: if you ever need help with running them over here, lemme know! <3 I love running events ^^ I also love to color even though I might not be the best colorist out there, give me a reference picture and I will not give up until it gets done =3 Secundi is defenitely a fun place to be as well! *drags fae onto here* stay pretty please? xD

I think this entire thing just go out of hand.. I know I got upset because I totally fell in love with the shop and started to massive hoard them and then find out they would go p00f xD I have no hard feelings towards anyone =]

IvySpring

Oh ooops! totally missed that- I'm sorry, that's what I get for not doing my research >_< just ignore me :P

@Fae- I agree with YLO- You should stay :] it's fun here, and with how well the CBD's did I'd love to see what other adoptables you'd bring :D

Venus and Zephyr