[Little Hooves] Thirty Day Challenge - Find A Mate/Inspirational Customs!

Started by Little Hooves, January 22, 2014, 01:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Hooves

Glad you guys like them!! :D

Absolutely loving the amount of participation in this event <3 Sorry I only got two colored today; they both kinda sucked the creative juices out of me ^^' But tiger stripes are much nicer than leopard spots! Only took one hour, haha XD

For Rosedawn:

"Just as the spring follows the winter, I will follow you."

For Saturnalia:

"Let's go on an ADVENTURE!"
Wildfilly94|Manager/Runner posts in Purple
Holly|Full-time Colorist posts in Teal
hiyoko|Part-time Colorist posts in Green
Super Starz|Owner posts in Black

Saturnalia

Delirium is thrilled =D She's perfect! The stripes are fantastic.

SkySong

Nice job on the tiger! Love seeing the specific tiger stripe details, especially around the face. Not everyone gets those right.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Bunraku

(I am hoping I can still enter? ^^; )

Kenshin has a spirit of fire, but honor and integrity are his strongest points, he would value a mate with a warriors spirit like his to defend his future sons and daughters.

Winged

I haven't been checking these events enough xD

Isabel is looking for a bright guy who will match her in looks. She's looking for a strong, gentle sort of character who has a strong sense of duty and companionship like her.
Owner of Gliders!

red_uni387

wheeeee~

Sugar wants a boy who has just as much of a sweet tooth as she does! Coat color and pattern doesn't matter, but she's got a soft spot for boys with blue eyes

Rosedawn

My boy is very lovely. Hopefully they will have beautiful babies!!

Little Hooves

Yaaay very glad you like her, Saturnalia! and thank you SkySong! I usually work off adoptie images for mimics but decided to try using a real photo and it's good to know it turned out well :D

And this event is open until the 22nd, so you guys have plenty of time to enter~ I'm just coloring rather slowly ^^'

Rosedawn, if I'm the one coloring foals for you I'll try my best to make them wonderful :)

For Ember:

"Whatcha say to hunting for treasure, partner?"

For SkySong:

"I doubt you'll be able to keep up with me with that saddle on."

Ember

CutieePiee

Ginger is looking for a fellow who is spontaneous, fun-loving, and witty enough to keep up with her. She wants a mate who will keep her on her feet and continues to surprise her. She just wants to find the perfect one to share sunsets, romantic walks in the moonlight and strolls in the dandelion fields with.

SGA

I haven't abandoned thread, everyone's LH's look lovely!

Just wasn't going to enter the Find a Mate, as I only have the two, and they are pretty much perfectly matched for pairing and I'm hoping to breed them :)

but I shall be looking to increase my little herd, so next time I can have some singles to enter :)
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Little Hooves

Totally wish I could just color all day for you guys; it's so much more fun than schoolwork T__T

But right now, I am mad at sera. Because eye-searing ponies are painful to color. So now you have to wait until I'm done coloring another LH before Toxicity gets to see her boy. *insert evil cackle*

Kadana, you could always have multiple mates ^__^ Isn't that how herds in real life work anyway? XD

Elenaria

Ack!  xD;; Sorry!!!!  You don't actually have to make him eye-searing. xD;;  i kind of thought that it was just meant as a sort of idea, not that it actually WOULD be.  SORRY!!!  But i'm really excited to see him now! =-0 <33333
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Little Hooves

School murdered the idea creating portion of my brain, so your guys' suggestions are my inspiration ^^

Also sorry for skipping over you Wildfilly, just wasn't satisfied with any of my kitty pattern attempts so I'll try again tomorrow x__x

For sera:

"My personality's even more dazzling than my coat!"

For YLO:

"I know the perfect spot for painting nature scenes; follow me!"
also, natural coats = COLOR ALL THE ROAN. cause roan's the best XD

SGA

Quote from: Little Hooves on February 20, 2014, 12:34:43 AM
Kadana, you could always have multiple mates ^__^ Isn't that how herds in real life work anyway? XD

Yes, and I will most likely have some with multiple mates.  but when I enter Find a Mates, I usually try and keep the pair perma mated exclusively, unless for some reason they just don't suit (get along lol).

Anyway, I am happy to watch and wait, I have my first two, who are absolutely perfect, and eagerly waiting to breed them :D  I just wanted to leave a note to let you know I was still around, and why i hadn't entered. *hugs*
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

YourLoveOnly

Wildfilly94

Thats okay. ^^ She'll be worth the wait Im sure. :)

LOVE YLO and Seras though. ;-; Dang!

Elenaria

Ohmygosh, he's AMAZING! =-0 <33333 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! x3  His name shall be Searing, after eye searing! x3  Thank you so much!!! =-0 <3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Little Hooves

Glad you're happy with him, sera! <3

And I'm sorry for the lack of activity, guys D: I have 2 midterms next week and am running for a board position in a club so I'm super stressed and have a lot of studying so coloring isn't a huge priority at the moment >__< I might have some time on Wednesday and Thursday but if not, I'll be using the weekend to color.

Rosedawn

Holly you've given us so many beauties this month absolutely free of charge. Take the time you need!

SkySong

Little Hooves

*hugs* Thank you for being so understanding <333 I just feel bad since I should have realized another midterm week was coming up >__<

And another thing I've been feeling slightly guilty about is keeping the name Holly. Does it matter to you guys who is behind the name?

/stress makes me worry about everything

SGA

Quote from: Little Hooves on February 25, 2014, 02:00:50 AM
And another thing I've been feeling slightly guilty about is keeping the name Holly. Does it matter to you guys who is behind the name?

Honestly, I never knew who was behind the Little Hooves account to begin with, nor do I know who "holly" is (other then the person coloring LH's now, obviously XD ).

It is nice to know what user is actually behind an adopt shop, but not knowing won't deter me from following a shop if it's one I enjoy.  And I can see benefits sometimes, to keeping a shop and your user accounts un-connected in the general eye.  I never did myself, because it just seemed like too much work for me personally to try and remember.  So I like knowing, yes of course, because I'm curious otherwise lol  but I won;t blame anyone for not "coming out" so to speak either.

SkySong

I was under the impression you were simply 'Holly.' Didn't realize you were someone else! Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me. You've been doing a good job with LH for a long enough time that any past interactions I don't really worry about.

Little Hooves

Very glad to hear that! I know on PI it isn't allowed to be anonymous, so just wanted to make sure you guys don't have the same mindset.

Updates on the event - I totally stopped going in order because my mind is filled with bio terms and it's not even connecting properly to what you guys have written. I'm trying to getting them all done by Sunday, though. Breeding will definitely be set up within the next 2 weeks, though. Hopefully at the beginning of finals week, so I can color during spring break without worrying about school work :)

For Ryuu:

"Race you to the top of the mountain!"

For Dunkel:

"I was born to fly, yet not given wings."

For Bunraku:

"I have a heart of fire, to match your spirit."

For red_uni387:

"My favorite food is chocolate; what's yours?"

Winged

I was under the impression that 'Holly' didn't have another account on Secundi, and i think i just assumed that you knew someone else on here and just wanted to run an adoptable so used the Little Hooves account. I am now intrigued about who you are, and it may well bug me till i figure it out (or forget about it more likely) but i don't mind you using the name, and it definately won't stop me following the adopt.
Owner of Gliders!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

YourLoveOnly

It won't stop me from following an adoptable either, but it probably would stop me from doing personal trades with someone. And I do prefer knowing who it is, simply because I've seen the whole anonymous thing turn out really bad in the past, but like I said it won't stop me from following this shop's general events :) Just personal 1 on 1 trades, and that's nothing against you personally, but a result of being scammed a couple times in the past.

Little Hooves

Thank you for the input guys :) The original reason for it was because I don't particularly like my coloring, but now I'm just starting to get attached to the name xD

For Winged:

"Would you be my princess, Isabel?"

Wildfilly94

I'm just nosey. I don't really care at all about if you're anonymous or not. *shrugs* BUT, I know who you are so I win. XD But before I knew, it was just a nosey thing, trying to figure out who you were. :P

It also helps that i understand your reason for doing it, so it doesn;t bother me near as much. ^^