News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Orlaya* Naming & Name changes

Started by PonyMama, February 10, 2010, 12:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok so I had a huge event where there were a lot of color your owns and many were gifted,  If you were gifted an Orlaya and wish for it's name to be changed please post the form I provied for you and I will get it changed for you.

Form:
Image:
New Name:

Thanks.

Not too sure if all the new orlaya are here just yet, but this is where you find the orlaya
http://orlayaofpi.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=secundiherds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a breeding season foal you wish to name, please do so here so they are all in one place.

Link to Orlaya:
Name:
Owner:

indigowulf

PonyMama

I added the link to the first post.  Not too sure if they are all there yet (I know the ones I certed today aren't but those are mostly all YLO's and one for Sera)

YourLoveOnly

Yea I am still missing a zillion Orlaya, from the final certing and the really big one before that xD Maybe some gifts too, dunno.

PonyMama

Cutiee adds as she has time, so if it is one thing I don't have to do then I will accept the hel and not bug her or poke her often.  Although poking with sticks is always allowed, as long as it is covered in baby slober

CutieePiee

*is poked by slobbery sticks*  :P

Will be adding the new Orlaya's to the webbie tonight. I completed #1-50 so far.

ETA: Woops, make that #1-100.  ;D

PonyMama

I can't believe we are almost to 200 already
Heck over halfway to how many are on PI and they were there for a while longer

Next I need to figure out if the breeding season here, after birthday event

CutieePiee

Webbie update: Finished up to 150 ^^

PonyMama

CutieePiee

It's a snow day... Might as well get something done around here.  ;D

Will finish the rest tomorrow. Time for a shower and off to bed. Good night Orlayas.

indigowulf

Let's see if I can find them all. I hope nobody is offended if I change names.

Names I dont want to change:
Shyana, Lust, Promise, Dignity

Changing:

Stage Dive

Huh. Thought I had posted a name idea for this one but now I cant find it. How about..
Dresden Doll

Stars Collide

PonyMama

yeah just forgot to grow it with the color your own going on
and is there any way you can search for the certed versions of those Orlaya?  or I have to search through many many new files

indigowulf

according to the website, only promise and dignity are certed, of those I posted.

PonyMama

ok will search for them in my files
I am doing orlaya stuffs when I am done with 8 year olds taking over my livign room, they want ot completely annoy me I think

PonyMama

indigo all the changes you asked for should be done

YourLoveOnly

If we don't know genders, can we post a different name for male and female?

PonyMama

yes you can, you can alos wait until they are grown to name, I just wanted to make sure you all had a place to put names when they do grow.  Or when you want to name.  Some people used a potion so they know the gender