News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Laneys Quinsta Herd -- New Stallions =D

Started by LaneyAngel, November 03, 2012, 01:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

Hi all, welcome to my newest thread, since I am too darn lazy to find the old one. Bahahahahaha.

This season I have some dandy new stallions that will hopefully entice your favour, including a very gorgeous brown Thoroughbred and a hot blue dun leopard appy Vanner! First gen to boot on that one!
None of my mares are available this season unless specifically asked for (and not being used by me).  Message me or post here if you want to use one of my mares, but they may not be available. But doesn't hurt to ask! :)

So lets proceed with the show shall we!!!!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

Premiere Studs -- Free to Breed, Just Send the Requests

Viserys

QuoteGypsy Vanner M Blue Dun (Gruello) Leopard Appaloosa, back left Coronet (Slow and stubborn)
FIRST GEN
System ID:   554228

Hitchinbrook

QuoteThroughbred M Brown, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
2nd Generation
System ID:   553661

Malet Lærred

QuoteArabian M Flaxen Red Dun Leopard Appaloosa, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
System ID:   553487

Zaalbaar

QuoteClydesdale M Yellow Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet (High strung and difficult to work with)
FIRST GENERATION
System ID:   550219

Tomorrow

QuoteMiniature Horse M Bay Roan, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
2nd Generation
System ID:   550123

Banner

QuoteBlack, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)
2nd Generation
System ID:   528954

Golden Flax

QuoteFlaxen Palomino, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)
System ID:   514642

LOOKY LOOKY.... A NEW BOY!!! :D

Thowra

Quote5226    Quarter Horse M Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Slow and stubborn)
SECOND GEN
System ID:   555215
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Ravvana

LaneyAngel

**BUMP** Coz this thread can still be active :)

LaneyAngel

Bump.... So this can be reused for current season. Lol

Ravvana

Ryuukokoro