News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Amazing Quin! :D

Started by red_uni387, April 07, 2010, 11:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

eee he was such a lovely surprise to come home too :D I love roan, and he just looks soo pretty with the blue eyes and bald face~ he's calm and sweet too, a perfect little boy!

Scullisto

He is beautiful! congrats!!

Wolfs Fang

So pretty. :) Congrats Red! I love his fluffiness~

~Fang
~~

Ravvana

Hehe, he was my first choice but you snagged him just before me ;) Congrats on the handsome boy!

red_uni387

eep sorry Rav, but when I saw roan I spazzed XD plus he's got an awesome personality :D

Echowing

Oh, I love his eyes! He's so handsome, congrats!

red_uni387

his mate is now here~! She was supposed to be my Painted Desire, but her tobiano is so different from what I'm used to seeing she'll need a whole different name <3

SeaCrest

Quote from: red_uni387 on April 10, 2010, 12:02:26 AM
his mate is now here~! She was supposed to be my Painted Desire, but her tobiano is so different from what I'm used to seeing she'll need a whole different name <3

LOL

Darkened Light :P

Those are beautiful, red! I need to save up some SG so I can snag my Arabian girl a mate  :D

red_uni387

I'm thinking something themed around those two white patches on her side, they look like eyes to me :D

good luck! <3 I hope you manage to save enough by the time another round of foals comes around *squishes*

Wolfs Fang

Quote from: red_uni387 on April 10, 2010, 01:04:00 AM
I'm thinking something themed around those two white patches on her side, they look like eyes to me :D

good luck! <3 I hope you manage to save enough by the time another round of foals comes around *squishes*

How about the name "Spook"? :D She's pretty by the way. ^^ I love how all the horses are different. :)

~Fang
~~

red_uni387

XD at first I read Spork lol

your girly's so pretty too! :D