News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Jaemo!

Started by SeaCrest, June 23, 2010, 12:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaCrest

Yeah I know he already was posted in my Adoptables Area, but still! My first Jaemo and he's a Blessed! *runs around squealing*

So yeah. *pokes* Go show yourself off, Skyblaze!

YourLoveOnly

Well you most certainly deserve him XD
Congrats, I'm glad you like him =3

SeaCrest

*wiggles* I agree! Now to try and get him a Blessed girlie XD :P

Keilin Alyr

Hey, your first Jaemo is a Blessed too! I got sort of stubborn, I had to have a Blessed as my first, whether or not it killed my eyes. XD

And he's a very pretty boy. I was debating for a long while whether to adopt him or the girl I ended up choosing. But I do love those sunset wings.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

My fave from the hunt is the other boy that is still left. If he remains I might keep him for myself XD
I've been trying to keep an all natural herd, but I am starting to fall in love with some of the fantasy ones.

SeaCrest

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on June 23, 2010, 12:19:04 PM
Hey, your first Jaemo is a Blessed too! I got sort of stubborn, I had to have a Blessed as my first, whether or not it killed my eyes. XD

And he's a very pretty boy. I was debating for a long while whether to adopt him or the girl I ended up choosing. But I do love those sunset wings.

Haha me too ^_^

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 23, 2010, 12:19:47 PM
My fave from the hunt is the other boy that is still left. If he remains I might keep him for myself XD

Really? I think of him as an ember or something on fire XD Pretty tips, though ;)

YourLoveOnly

Butbutbut I like stuff on fire, fire is pretty xD

The four adult Blesseds were a set repossesed from someone. I really like that boy's colors. I don't really like pink, so the girls were out immediately xD And of the boys I liked the remaining one a bit better ^^

Keilin Alyr

I had a friend back in high school who was obsessed with the Chicago Bears, so every time I see navy blue paired with orange, I think of him and his football team.

Poor little Blessed, he really is a gorgeous boy otherwise. XD

And it's funny, I hated pink when I was growing up, but as soon as I left college, I didn't think pink was so bad. I prefer it paired with bold colors like black and navy blue, but since I also love just about every pastel color, pink has a place there as well. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

SeaCrest

Haha, I love that mare of yours, Keilin. Maybe we should breed them sometime ;)

How does reposessing work, then, for Jaemo? Is it because the owners broke the rules or something?

YourLoveOnly

I wouldn't normally ever reposses, but I have had 3 people that left Secundi with unfinished trades, they still owe me pets and money that I know I won't ever get. So that's why I repossesed them. I think it's the only reason why I will ever reposses, people not finishing their end of a deal.

Keilin Alyr

White and blue, pink and yellow, points and sunset wings... they'd make awesome foals, that's for sure!

Out of curiosity, would two Blessed have a guarantee of Blessed foals, or would their offspring be a mix of traits because Blessed are so rare?

YourLoveOnly

You can view information about breeding on the website (click shiny banner) or in this thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1407.0

I've been warned someone was having issues viewing the website using Firefox, dunno if that was their computer or if it only works with IE, but I'm working on it.

Blessed x Blessed will guarantee, Blessed x something else will have a 20% chance of Blessed, Horned x Winged has a 1% chance of Blessed. Rarity of a breed and crossbreeding both influence the amount of foals you can get.

SeaCrest

What's a throwback?  ???

The website's not loading for me...I'll try later with IE XD Me and my friends call it Internet Exploder because it likes to 'explode' or crash :P

SeaCrest

I take that back, it did load ;)

YourLoveOnly

A throwback will result in a foal that doesn't look anything like this parents. Traits could come from grandparents, great grandparents or other relatives. If you've bred first gen horses who knows what they could hide! Spixy's Penguina had a dolphin baby XD

SeaCrest

ROFL

Hey penguins swim ;)

Awesome...and are there fees to pay for breedings? And the RP question in the other thread...I like asking questions, sorry bout that! :P

Keilin Alyr

Now I'm thinking of a horse giving birth to a dolphin. Poor mother Jaemo. XD

And I have no clue why I didn't think to click the banner in your signature. I think I'm used to them being static images thanks to PI's character limit. And RP, hm... I need to think up a personality for Phoebe now. =)

SeaCrest

Haha me too. Methinks prankster for Skyblaze...

We should totally do it!

wow, this is the most replies I've ever gotten to a thread I made myself, I think ROFL

YourLoveOnly

Yea we kinda made this a chatter thread didn't we? XD

Breeding fee is 5K per Common foal and 10K per non-Common foal (Horned, Winged, Blessed). So you pay per foal that is born. To breed out of season you need to send in at least 3 completed RPs. If you send in more than 3 RPs you will get one extra foal per extra completed RP (maximum of 3 extra foals per breeding).

SeaCrest

*nodnod*

KK...So we pay AFTER the breeding is complete, then? Thanks :)

YourLoveOnly

SeaCrest