News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Puppy Flood!

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, July 08, 2010, 07:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay so first off Garney is made of pure awesomeness! Second I am almost swimming in puppies!

Genesis x Mariska
These guys all take after their daddy, and boy are they cute!

Smudge x Aerith
All beautiful puppies, and probably the last ones either dog has.

Whiskey x Snowshoe
I love Huskies! ;D

Willow

I cannot express my want for your pitties ;__;
Lovely litters, congrats!
I'm very much stalking >>
~Willow

Taruia

If you are trading any of your pitties I would be seriously interested in getting a couple...I need some fresh blood in my kennel XD

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Neocridders

So. Much. Cute.

Never have I seen such large litters with so much amazing in them. I totally want to start pitbulls in my kennel now o.o Love them all.
Congrats!

indigowulf

*ninjas the upsidedown husky pup* whaaaaat? I didnt do it!

springacres

I would so go for one of Aerith and Smudge's pups if I didn't already have an Aerith son.  Those are some gorgeous bebbits!

However, I am definitely stalking your Genesis litter.  I love me some purty chocolates and that litter is full of them!  *ninjas the blue-eyed chocolate merle pup away*

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

*Sends Ninja after the ninjas to get the pups*

Most of these guys are going to be prizes in my kennel event only a few of them are up for trade.

BabyKittenCandy

Wow!

They are all so gorgeous, I will def be stalking when you pop a few up for bid :)

PonyMama

I am stalking for those pitties in the second litter.
those are gorgeous.
(I have pitties coming to me too so maybe make a trade when they come)

CutieePiee

I am totally loving those pitties! I've got huskies you might like...

Pinkshadow

Omg i love the second litter esp but they are all gourges :p weill look for ur trade thread :p

Math

I'm going to be stalking your trade thread! I'm looking for my first Alaskan Husky, and wow... your pups are jaw dropping! The pitties are quite the lookers too. ;)