News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It's Pika-pup! The amazing Pikachu Corgi!

Started by Neocridders, July 31, 2010, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Oooooh my gosh.
EVERYONE LOOK!

o.o I'm about to die of the awesome. Lookit. Lookit the awesome. OMG. OMG.

Heartattack!!

This right here made my day a bazillion times better.

Keilin Alyr

Prepare for trouble!

Make it... well, not quite double just yet. XD

Soon though, very soon. But your Pika-corgi is full of win. And all the sane people of Secundi are pointing and laughing at us. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

SeaCrest

Keilin Alyr

*returns five* =)

If you collect Golden Retrievers I may have to reserve you a Jessie and James pup. Pikachu and Team Rocket baby pup would look cute as a button together. =D

Also, of course you're not sane, SeaCrest. You hang out with me sometimes. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

SeaCrest

ROFL You're right. I'd spend 24/7 on Secundi if i could, too...XD

Keilin Alyr

Now now, I have lots of tabs open, not just Secundi. Lots and lots of tabs...

Tabs everywhere...

Yeah, I'm not helping my sanity defense. XD

SeaCrest

Mm...I have two secundi and two not, so i'm pretty okay right now...XD You should see my screen when events are on :P

Back on topic - Pokemon win :P None of my fav pokemon would do well as dogs - all are really quite plain, it's their physical bodies that make them win, not patterns >.<

Keilin Alyr

Yeah, I'd hate to ask poor Garney to create true mimics of my long-time favorite pokemon: Vulpix and Ninetales. The lineart edits for all of those tails would be absolute doom.

Which ones are your favorites? I take it they're fairly simple in coloration, like Mew.

Neocridders

Hahaha. I have so many favorite pokemon. I love nidoran female. But I think Pikachu is my one and only pokepup. Haha. But if I could snag a Jessie/James pup, I will.

:)

I love Torchic, and lugia, and haha so many I can't just name them all off the top of my head. But yeah. Those are favorites. And, of course, who doesn't love Pikachu ??

SeaCrest

ROFL, my all-time favorites:

Ninetails and Vulpix
Eevee and it's evolutions
Pikachu and Raichu
Ponyta and Rapidash
Milotic

XD

Neocridders

Mmm. I love Raichu also. <3 Heehe ;)
I love so many. I can't name them all.

*squishes Pikapup* Love love love love

Math

Haha, so much for an all natural adoptable, eh? xD He's a cutie! <3

Neocridders

He's... Natural. Haha. I have the official kennel explinarion in my PMs, I'll post later.

YourLoveOnly

He doesn't really look natural to me.. But he's awesome nonetheless. I just need to get used to it, because I can't get Pikachu out of my and that's not very realistic :P

Keilin Alyr

I just explain IC that some of my Kennel handlers are pop culture and anime dorks, and they saw an uncanny resemblance in James and ran with it because it amused them. When in doubt, someone got amused and kept the joke or story running. XD

But I guess he could be a gold or brown brindle with minimal banding, something like that. And the cheek patches are just pet-safe makeup. =)

YourLoveOnly

Yea I think it's mostly the cheek patch that makes me go O.o
But yea, that does make him Pikachu xD Without it he would look far more real. I like the idea of pet-safe make-up and the anime dork thing :P But yea blonde with a few stripes can be realistic for sure ^^ And he's really cute =3

Neocridders

Silvanon says officially he's 'buff-and-tan-few-stripe-brindle whose broken his tail a few times'
Or something like that. Yep :)