News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Breeding Project....OF DOOM!

Started by Ryuukokoro, July 13, 2011, 10:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Ever since the Quin were first introduced, Ryuu has had a special goal in mind. I've wanted a Quin mimic of one of the first PU's I ever got, when I started collecting adoptables on PI. He's a handsome stud and remains one of my fave natural colored adopties. <3

Back when the Quin were first introduced, though, I thought this goal would be impossible! We didn't even have appy at the time, and getting that many genes to appear on one foal seemed a hopeful fantasy at best. XD Look how far we've come! I believe this season I just might complete my goal that I wistfully put in place for myself over one year ago! This season I was able to get a breeding with these two lovely volunteers:

Keep your fingers crossed for me! If the right genes pass, I think I'm going to get pretty close! <3

Luv007

*crosses fingers*

Good luck, Ryuu!! That's quite the impressive breeding project you've got going!

Winged

Good luck, i hope you get the genes you want passed! My breeding project is a Smokey black dun roan blanket apaloosa vanner. I might get glose to that this season, but not all the genes i don't think.
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Woah! Thats amazing you are so close! Good luck!

Ryuukokoro

I think the dun will pass for sure (pretty close to sure, anyway!) so the offspring coloring should be good, I'm just hoping tobiano and appy markings pass, and that the appy passes as blanket and not snowflake or leopard. XD So many gene possibilities!

Kahlira

I've got my fingers crossed that Telleina gives ya what you want.

CutieePiee

What a great goal! Good luck, Ryuu! :D

springacres

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Aww. It's not Telleina's fault! So close! Just needed spotty butt.

QuoteGypsy Vanner, F Dun Smokey Black Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

CrystalAngelNeko

so close >3< I so wanted to see that happen..... boooo

Ryuukokoro

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

LOOKIE WHAT ZARZ GAVE ME!!

1857 Zarzamora - 634  x 872  - Gypsy Vanner, F Dun Smokey Black Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

CutieePiee

Perfecto! Congrats on finding the perfect match, Ryuu! Can't wait to see her! :D

Ryuukokoro

Wheeeee, she's here! And she's pretty close, I think!!

Wildfilly94

springacres

zarzamora

so glad she worked out for you!!! Can't wait to snag that breeding, she's gorgeous! Burina'llanis
did us proud!

Kahlira

I squeed when I saw her for you =D