News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Puppehs!

Started by indigowulf, January 12, 2010, 01:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

First mally pups born on secundi? Anyone who has a pup from any of my litters, feel free to use thier collage snapshot in thier description if you wish.

Update! Great Dane pups born! Once they have found homes and been named, this image will be updated with thier names. (2-28)

springacres

Aww, so gorgeous!  Puppy 3 is especially luffly :)

Pinkshadow

INDIGO ! They are just stunning :D

indigowulf

1 and 3 may possibly be available. the only things ill even consider are other kennel dogs that match my breeds (see button in sig), most likely cattery and stable, and maybe unique gidgets.

Ravvana

Ooh, they are all beautiful! :D I especially love #2 and #3 <3

And I knoow this is brag not trade, but I could offer a gold Stable tag-it for #3? :-X

hiyoko

Soo cute!! ;D Seeing these puppies make me want to breed my Malamute, but I have no girls for him.>.<

indigowulf

hiyoko, when breeding season opens, you can borrow sasha. Id require a pup as breeding fee :)

Scullisto

oo I love puppy #3 she is beautiful!!

congrats on the lovely brood!

indigowulf

Borrowed idea from Dunkel.. family collage! I'm so glad I had saved all the pup images before they grew.

If you are the owner of one of the puppies, feel free to use this image as well, I have it as a thumbnail in descriptions of mine. Plan on doing this for every breeding I have from now on.

[URL=http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/indigowulf/?action=view&current=ghostXbixie.png][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/indigowulf/th_ghostXbixie.png[/IMG][/URL]

indigowulf

updated with my danes!

hiyoko

Your Great Danes are so cute, I wonder if they'll get foppy ears since their parents have floppy ear. Plus the pup lineart makes me curious.lol

Oh and if for some reason, the trades I have planned for my English setters doesn't go threw, would you like to trade?^^

Echowing

Ohh, I LOVE the Great Danes! =D  I want to steal all of them! >.>

indigowulf

Im not really looking for the smaller breeds. my kennel name is indigo's wolves- technically the great danes are too short hair for my kennel as well, but I couldn't resist them!

Tribe

OH im totally jones for that little brown one! love the danes!

Math

I'm in love with the black and white dane puppy. <3 Are you going to be trading that one, if you do, please let me know. :)