News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Another Quin Brag :P

Started by TheLeet, June 01, 2012, 07:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeet

I'm so happy with my two new additions. They both turned out prettier than I imagined ^_^

Horse With No Name:

Icing Sugar:

Thank you so very much, Silv <3

CutieePiee

Though they are not breeds I would normally collect, they are both beautiful. The clyde reminds me of a desert or the Grand Canyon. ;D  And your pony is adorable because i've always adored any variants of bay. Congrats!

CrystalAngelNeko

I'm stupid jealous of Horse with no Name ♥ So handsome~ Congrats!

Neocridders

Both are wonderful, but that clyde... Wow! I love him!

Winged

They are lovely! Especially the Clyde, bay looks amazing on clydes i think.
Owner of Gliders!

skysnolimit

Loving Horse With No Name, and his name especially.  You were obviously made for one another!  <3

springacres

Every time I see Horse With No Name that song pops into my head XD  They are both lovely but he is definitely my favorite, congrats on him!

TheLeet

I also managed to get a Quin from the bribing thread :D

Meet Lena:

I love her, she's adorable ^^

Luv007

She is PRECIOUS!!  I love all three of yours from this season!!

CutieePiee

She's very cute! Congrats, Leet!

Ravvana

Lena is adorable! :) Her little white face just makes me make to give her a hug XD

Winged

She's adorable! Congrats on getting her :)
Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

I kinda feel that I'm overdoing it with the bragging now but I think Alexandria would feel left out if she didn't get a post of her own. She's got an awful personality but I love her anyway XD

I'm so happy that I managed to get one of the Fjords. They remind me of family holidays in Scandinavian countries when I was a child :)
I never saw any Fjords where I lived back then (that little corner of Germany was full of Haflingers instead ^^)

Luv007

Halflingers are my favorite!!  And OMG pretty girl!!

Kahlira

So much awesome in one thread! I am stupidly jealous of Horse with no name up thee =D And icing Sugar, Wow! A beautiful shetland she is! Mini is always love, and black mini's are especially pretty =D And Fjords, I can say no wrong about them, they're amazingly awesome!