News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

His awesomeness made my computer explode.

Started by Kahlira, July 17, 2012, 02:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

So for right now, my laptop, to say the least, is dead. Well, it gets to a "loading" page. And stalls there. I've been having issues with it for a while, but Im going to assume his awesomeness made my laptop explode.

Backstory: When going through the breeds and such from this season, I noticed Ryuu had this leopard appy. I was all hmm... Thats awesome! xD Scroll some more. Ohhey! Ryuu has another? A blanket appy with roan?! I was excited for her. XD Then I see the thread saying hey! I want t keep one, which one. I was all you should give me the leopard, which is just amazing. XD She said hmm.. I'll prolly keep the roan for myself, and when I saw that, I started stalking her trade thread. I wanted the leopard. Within a minute of her posting that leopard was for free to the first person t want him, I was on it like stink on a warthog!

The back of my mind, I thought.... Theres them magic marking things, yes? I can get one! About a year ago (or so) I fund this amazing appy for another adoptable contest or something. I fell in love. And knew without a shadow of a doubt, that I would want that for my boy, one of the first Appy Friesians on Secundi! I think Silv said hes the first ever Quin to have the magic marker used XD

Thank you to Ryuu for giving this boy to me, and especially to Silv! This boy, hes just amazing, and wouldn't be so amazing without you.

Without further ado, meet a Quin named Sue.

Rosewood

Willow

Unnnnggh.
He's amazing! ;O;

*confetti for non-solid black Friesian*

Ryuukokoro

Daaaaw Kah you are so sweet. He is gorgeous!

As soon as I read this post, I will admit in pure selfishness my first thought was "Eee is my boy done too!?" so I ran to my Pet page and then cried a little inside because he wasn't, but then I ran back here to post. XD

But now I am back to admire him! This is one of the first breeding projects I did from start to finish, I'm really proud of it. ^^ And your marking ticket really brings out the best in the leopard appy look! Sue looks great and I can't wait to see his brother with the road and blanket appy. <3

And since I still have all the Grades from the project, if anyone wants one of their own they can totally use my grades in a later season and get an appy Fresian of their own! ... or just breed to my or Kah's studs, that works too. XD

Kahlira

Quote from: Rosewood on July 17, 2012, 02:56:37 PM
Guffaw. I LOVE him. *licks pretty boy*

LOL! You might get a hairball XD Careful where ya lick >.> *grins*

Quote from: Willow on July 17, 2012, 03:23:38 PM
Unnnnggh.
He's amazing! ;O;

*confetti for non-solid black Friesian*

Yeah XD Tis an awesome thing I think, the non solids. I was excited when I first saw them with normal markings (Though on a true Friesian, thats not a good thing.) But still, this is not the real world =D This is the fun world, and I am excited XD

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on July 17, 2012, 03:27:54 PM
Daaaaw Kah you are so sweet. He is gorgeous!

As soon as I read this post, I will admit in pure selfishness my first thought was "Eee is my boy done too!?" so I ran to my Pet page and then cried a little inside because he wasn't, but then I ran back here to post. XD

But now I am back to admire him! This is one of the first breeding projects I did from start to finish, I'm really proud of it. ^^ And your marking ticket really brings out the best in the leopard appy look! Sue looks great and I can't wait to see his brother with the road and blanket appy. <3

And since I still have all the Grades from the project, if anyone wants one of their own they can totally use my grades in a later season and get an appy Fresian of their own! ... or just breed to my or Kah's studs, that works too. XD
Like I've said before I have zero patience for breeding things XD And I am super glad to people like you, who are. And I'm sorry your boys not here. I think I got him early because of the marking thing? I dunno for sure. Can wait to see his brother =D And any of his other siblings XD (Though I think your roan boy will be made of win too! I love black roan) Maybe the others will follow soon? I hope so XD I want to see my little filly too XD

Ravvana

He is gorgeous! :) I'll need to get a magic marking foal someday, too... but first need to remember how to get the magic marking tickets XD;

Kahlira

Quote from: Ravvana on July 17, 2012, 03:40:30 PM
He is gorgeous! :) I'll need to get a magic marking foal someday, too... but first need to remember how to get the magic marking tickets XD;

=D Getting them is easy xD Just shoot a PM to Silv with $5 asking bout them, there's a form too, with like, the claim number with the description, and what you want, and a reference pic. (And as soon as the moneys submitted, she gives ya the ticket)

And ah! This keyboard is really bad.

Wildfilly94

Only 5 Dollars? :DD I may do this. Cept.. I may get a bonus ticket which is ten, and i only have 12.61.. >.<

nyways, OMG HES SOOOO PRETTY!!! :DDDD

BabyKittenCandy

Wowzers Kah!!!! OMG! Amazing doesnt even cover it! Ima need a breed with him next season!

Ravvana

That makes me really excited to start breeding for a flaxen chestnut frame overo mustang stallion so I can magic marking myself a TJ :D

Kahlira

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on July 17, 2012, 03:57:29 PM
Only 5 Dollars? :DD I may do this. Cept.. I may get a bonus ticket which is ten, and i only have 12.61.. >.<

nyways, OMG HES SOOOO PRETTY!!! :DDDD
Yess, the bonus tickets are more important then the making of the uin how ya wants them XD Good luck, love! *nommas*
Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on July 17, 2012, 04:12:12 PM

Wowzers Kah!!!! OMG! Amazing doesnt even cover it! Ima need a breed with him next season!

Am orn between him and his soon to be brother from Ryuu. The roan may win out >.> Though no telling if Am even carries anything at all XD

Quote from: Ravvana on July 17, 2012, 04:23:20 PM
That makes me really excited to start breeding for a flaxen chestnut frame overo mustang stallion so I can magic marking myself a TJ :D

Sounds really pretty, he does XD

Silvanon

I'm really glad you like him, Kah!  And yeah, he got done first because of the magic marking ticket - I didn't want to leave it and potentially forget that there'd been an MM order for him.  ^^

Info on MM tickets is in this thread:  http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6148.0

Kahlira

Like is putting it mildly.  may have a new second favorite stallion XD

springacres

OOH, Kah, he is even more gorgeous than I was anticipating!  Huge congrats on the stunner <3

Pinkshadow