News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} My thread is full of wow!

Started by Kahlira, October 21, 2012, 08:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

I was going to wait til the end of bribes before posting a thread. But my oh my! My latest three! Seriously stunning!

I'm going to show them all though along with first reactions upon seeing them XD

First and foremost is my favorite breed, the Fjord, so I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt I would have to bribe on at least one, preferably with four white feetsies. I have a thing for leg markings. And so Whispers was bribed for and gotten! Her name, is super subtle. It's from one of my all time favorite Garth Brooks songs.. Can you guess it? Learning To Live Again. A kiss on the cheek, a whisper goodnight, and I say can I see you again. Gosh! Her yellow dun, she's so shiney looking and pretty! And just.. Wow! And her blaze! Perfect! Quite possibly in my top three fav Fjord mares I own.

Next up, a Fjord stallion in a dun color I don't have. I was super excited to see him listed as for bribe. You have no idea. Fjords have become my love I think, my obsession, and I think I have more then anyone at this point in the game. But that's neither here nor there. Memory, another, maybe not as subtle as Whisper. But the song is More Then a Memory. When you're dialing six numbers just to hang up the phone. Drive across town town to see if she's home. Waking a friend in the dead of night, just to hear him say it's gonna be alright. When you're finding things to do not to fall asleep, cuz you know she'll be there in your dreams, that's when she's more then a memory. About the Quin Memory. Isn't he just the mot perfect shade of mouse dun? I think so yes. And his star and tripe, just the cutest, reminds me of a balloon flying to the skies, which is a super dangerous thing. Three white feetsies, but meh, I don't care. He's still super sexy. Korindel may have some competition in the stud pasture this season.

Outside The Fire... Guess where his name come from? lol! Yep, another Garth song. When I saw the stallions that were being given away, I fell in love with a flaxen chestnut guy who went to Winged, I think it's the striking difference from the way the mane looks against a different colored face. Cuz it looks awesome on the Bay too. But I wanted a flaxen chestnut. I love flaxen chestnuts. And uh, he has roan too, which is an amazing gene! Makes him all strawberry roan like. He's like strawberries dipped in cream. With his snip, and his mane, it makes an exclamation point. well, that's what I see anyways. I'm weird. Yep. I admit it. But wow! I told you my thread was full of wow! I love the stallion pose. Sliding top. How cool is that?

And now the ladies I got today, with my excitement bubble getting bigger, I saw that there had been posts on the Quin bribe thread. I was all.. Hmm.. Perhaps I'll have some pretty ladies?

And boy do I ever!

Nope, not Garth names. Honey Princess. I went to that TB name thing that Sculli had posted on the TB board. I came up to Honey Excalibur or something. I said. No. But I did like Honey for the first bit. So I play some more and more and more... And come up with Princess Funnypants or something like that. I was Yes! Not Princess Funnypants, but just Princess. So my beauty is Honey Princess. I swear Silv is a mind reader. She is the most awesome shade of palomino. Nice and bright and golden and I'm in love! Her irregular blaze reminds me of.. Something. I think seafroth? Dunno. Something pretty. The creamy mane, it's so soft and pretty looking. I think i'm in love already.

When I first saw this girl, my first thought was... She looks good enough to eat! Almost like a cupcake. So me, still playing on that name generator came upon, my very next roll, Murderous Cupcake. Deciding that's a bit mean for such a sweet looking mare, I wet with Cupcake Delight. She does have four white feetsies =D And an irregular blaze. But with her overo, you can't see it. But that's ok with me! She is just so yummy like! Liicking is not allowed.

And lastly, I have... Chestnut leopard appaloosa. Meet Rysha Acalano, which is Gavanian for Cherry Crescendo. The band girl in me approves. And it's been a while since I've named a Quin in Gavanian. Where to begin with her? She has a striped hoof, which is epic adorable. Her spots? Simply amazing. I love how they look. Look at her face... There's almost a crack on her nose. She's got streaks in her mane and tail which just look epic cool. Three white feetsies which are cool, including one stocking, which makes for epicness. She sort of looks like she's been running through the mud with splatters everywhere XD She's just divine!

And to make me a super happy Kah, I have a most epic RB lined up, with Vanima. The golden brown Luestin!

Winged

They are lovely! Especially the Fjord boy :D They're my favourite breed too!
And i didn't know you liked the QH stallion i won! I'm not actually a fan of the QH stallion lines, so wasn't planning on collecting that breed, though i do like the mare lines more. So i was going to put my boy up for trade.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

I fell in love with your lad XD He's my second fave QH stally <3

Nice to know there's another fjord stalker out there besides me XD

Wildfilly94

They're gorgeous!! I love them all, major congrats kah!!

Winged

Yeah Fjords are lovely :) I had my eye on a Smokey cream next season, but all the creams seem to be related...
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Thank you, my Wild <3

And yeah, Kori makes for a popular stud. *nodnod* But there was a gen 1 palo dun lady I think. Maybe ya could find her? (Was secretly hoping for another dun palo Fjord myself this time round)  But there was none, so Kori makes for the popular stud XD

Ravvana

I have a dun palo not related to Kori :) From Willow's mare.

Kahlira

I know this XD She's a gal too. *grins*

springacres

Ooh they are all very gorgeous Kah!  Outside The Fire is probably my favorite though I love Honey Princess and Cupcake Delight too :)

YourLoveOnly

They're gorgeous!

(Also Kah, Winged wants smokey cream which is black based so palo x palo cannot produce that)

Kahlira

Thank ya, thank ya =D

Ohh XD I know nothing of breeding genetics.

Winged

Haha yes i need smokey black x smokey black, which is impossible since there's no smokey black stallions and only a couple of mares who are all related to kori. So i'm going to leave that particular project till next time, or see what comes out the bribes :) Palo x palo can give nothing but palo or cremello, two chestnut bases bred together can only give a chestnut base.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Kahlira

AND HHEY! What is this? Two more Quin joining my herd? Who now numbers 50! Yay!

Gosh, I'm not obsessed, don't know what you're talking about =D

First up, the other Leopard appy, I dunno what it is about the Leopard I find so appealing, especially on the mustang, it's so amazing! And pretty, and my newest lady has it all, style, grace, beauty, spots, and a lip marking! Not identical to Rysha's. Trust me, I went back and forth on it, like one of them books I had when I was a kid, flip images and they change. Anywho, I was half asleep when I named my newest duo. But the name still suits her I think. Secundi, I'm proud to introduce you to Alimis Jamaletoh. Which translates to Serene Imagination from Gavanian to English. She's got stripey hoofs and hair and tails. And I think I'm in love already =D

And this guy. I don't know why I haven't gotten a Shetland stallion before now. They're so adorable! Plus he's cremello, which means.. Uh, double cream I think? And not related to Jareth, which spreads the double cream love out a bit I think. Granted, Jareth is a sexy stud, but still, its nice to have new blood into the gene pool from time to time. Maybe I was hoping he'd be a tad bit pinker, but nah, I think he looks cool as is. Meet Tuviuin Yedik, which translates to Romantic Rhythm. He's a sexy beast in a cute butterball way XD I think I may need me some more Shetland studs xD

springacres

Oh wow I LOVE that black leopard appy girl!  And your cremello boy is stunning too <3