News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Like butter toffee!

Started by Ryuukokoro, September 20, 2013, 08:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Very happy with my gorgeous man this season! ^_^ When I saw what I got for genes, I knew I just had to use a MM Ticket so I could at least see some of his beautiful leg and shoulder barring. And Sil did a great job on him! He has a little bit of inbreeding, but I love him just the same. I really really wanted a yellow dun Freisian for the past two seasons, and I finally got him!

Still looking for a name for him. Butter toffee just isn't manly enough, my other Freisian guys are named Avenger and Reckless. XD

Riverwind

Ooooh!! He's absolutely stunning! Congrats, *stalk stalk* ;)

Trying to think of a name, but I'm terrible with names, too. *shrug*

SkySong

That boy is drool-worthy, Ryuu! Major congrats. I don't personally think the inbreeding matters too much when your boy is that gorgeous.

Uh.... Sun God? Golden Warrior? It's late. My brain doesn't work.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Silvanon

I'm so glad you like how he came out, Ryuu!  I really enjoyed coloring him for you.  :)

springacres

So pleased my girl threw you a gorgeous boy like that, Ryuu!  (even if I'm a tad envious that you got the first yellow dun Friesian XD)

Kahlira

He is absolutely stunning! Congrats XD

Rosedawn

I love the varieties Fresians are beginning to get!

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Rosedawn on September 21, 2013, 07:30:11 AM
I love the varieties Fresians are beginning to get!

Haha yes it's been a long time coming!

springacres

Yeah!  Now we just need brown and chestnut/flaxen... and do we have tobiano yet?

Ryuukokoro

Nope, no tobiano or cream either! Or white, though that's not one that people seem to go for much.

SkySong

I'm one step from white.... But last season didn't pass any Frisians. It's sorta off topic, but do you remember the chance of getting pure from grades once you reach a certain point?

Ryuukokoro

Oh cool! I didn't know there was someone going for white, that's awesome!

Yes once your Grade is more than 85% of one breed, there's 50/50 chance they'll throw a pure. :)

SkySong

So 25% chance I'll get what I want.... Maybe I should have someone with better luck put in the breedings.... XD