Main Menu

Second Earth: The Jaeman Prophecy - Pet Trades

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 31, 2010, 07:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

What I can offer:
- Jaemo premades, name customs, semi customs and full customs of any breed
- Ponee premades, name customs, semi customs and full customs
- Out of season breedings (no RPs required, no SG cost)
For breedings normal rules apply, unless you ask for something special. You can try for a guaranteed throwback, same gender breedings, keeping more foals from a single breeding and influencing type/gender of foals.

What I am interested in:
- Garney or Silvanon trade slots
- TheKennel breedings(staff only)/dogs/tags
- TheStable horses/foaling paddocks/tags
- Garden Noms
- Akara
- Other adoptables

If you're interested in a pet trade, please fill out the following form and post it in this thread:
QuoteI would like to trade for: [Be specific! Mention the amount you want to trade for, what kind (premade, full custom etc), and what breeds. If requesting a breeding don't forget to mention if you want something special for that as well.]
In return I am willing to offer: [Be specific! Show an example of your adoptable, mention what kind (premade, full custom etc) you're offering, how many and if there are limits on markings and mutations.]
We can also discuss things without the above form, but the form just makes things easier.

Please keep in mind the rarity of the different breeds to keep trades fair. There are currently very few Horned Jaemo so those are pretty easy to obtain, but only 3% of all Jaemo is meant to be Blessed and there are far more out there right now.

Examples:

More info about types, breeds and breeding can be found on the website: http://secondearth.moonfruit.com/
All owned pets can be found here: http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/jaemanprophecy/Owners/
Feel free to browse through them to see more examples :)

YourLoveOnly

Slots

1. red_uni387 (3/10 Jaemo delivered, 3/10 Jumpers received. Missing rest of forms!)

You may now post :D

red_uni387

you will get my forms as I complete your mimics, cause otherwise I don't feel right Dx